Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Should we pretend to be t & a guys...?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Should we pretend to be t & a guys...?
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If the t & a cavemen seem to get all of the women. And women shy away from us because we like feet instead of t & a. Then should we pretend to be t & a guys to get women and their feet?

My idea partially stems from the scenarios below.

Some straight guys pretend to be gay in hopes they can see their hottest female friends half-naked or naked. They also do it in hopes their hottest female friends will try to convert them into being straight.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Should we pretend to be t & a guys...?
Hell no! I haven't found that my fetish causes women to shy away from me at all, so I'll apply the old "if it ain't broke" philosophy and continue right on being the same forthright foot fetishist that I've always been. Besides, the only women that I'm interested in anyway are the ones who know full well about my fetish and are cool with indulging it. I'd never attempt to attract gals by either pretending to be something that I'm not or by hiding something that I very much am.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a H & L guy (hips and lips) and girls seem to appriciate compliments on these features.
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see you what you mean with the 'straight guy pretending to be gay lolll' good analogy. i guess it all comes down to the fact that 'whatever' could come out of both scenarios, but in the end both are still dishonest with the girl.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bb57
Major Player
Member # 5582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bb57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a T,A and F guy. [Big Grin]

Really, this has come up before and I know there are other guys here who are stereotypical guys but who also like female feet. Technically, I'm not sure if I have a foot fetish or not, but I really like 'em, so I just try to blend in. [Laugh]

As for heterosexual guys feining homosexuality to get closer to women, that's messed up IMO. I'm not homophobic or anything like that, but that's just bizarre.

Posts: 212 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover84
All Pro Poster
Member # 5693

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover84   Email FootLover84       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with CJ, HELL NO. My philosophy is if you don't like it, don't look. I'm gonna be myself regardless if you don't like it. That's what makes me, me. What's the fun if everybody is the same and likes the same things. I'm not that old (going on 22),but I've been with quite a bit of girls and women and I've never had complaints about messing around with their feet. The feet are a erogenous area and most women find it to be erotic when massaging and sucking on their feet. I think for some women when you tell them you have a foot fetish, it kind of freaks them out at first because they may not be use to it. A lot of women haven't been with men who has a foot fetish, so they haven't experienced the joys of foot worshipping and seduction. My current gf is 30 years old and she had never been with a guy with a foot fetish. She finds it hot that I like her feet and play with them. Any open minded person is willing to except your fetish and enjoy it as well. If they don't, then find someone who does.
Posts: 653 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you should just stick to the way you are. It seems that there are more and more girls out there now, that are realizing alot of guys, even if they dont admit it, have, if not a "foot fetish" then a "thing" for feet. This one time in one of my classes, there were 3 girls talking about it. I dont remember how it came up, it had to do w/ something we were talking about in class. One girl was about 38, the other about 32 or so, and the other about 20. One girl was like"yea, guys say they like my feet all the time, my last bf was always looking at them and touching them." Then the other 2 kind agreed that they have noticed guys like feet. It kinda caught me off guard hearing that. lol
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janko
Board Regular
Member # 100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janko   Email Janko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a T&A guy - toes and arches.
Posts: 44 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Straight guys pretending to be gay?
I don't like guys who lie and play stupid games like that to get women.
What if one of them is at a bar doing this, and a REAL gay guy hits on him!
But to get back on topic, why can't we just say we're leg men? The end of the leg, of course!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
why can't we just say we're leg men? The end of the leg, of course!

I reckon you could say that, but I feel that it'd be a bit disingenuous to use that as a safe cover for your actual passion. I'm the kind of guy that really prefers to have all of his cards out on the table well in advance so gals know exactly what they're getting themselves into with me. That way there's never any disappointment or awkwardness in the bedroom, and everybody who goes in comes out happy.

I myself have a very strong leg fetish in addition to my intense foot fetish, and while they're both connected to one another in a sense, they're still very different parts of the body and thus I'm always careful to distinguish my interest in both of them when talking to gals about my sexual preferences. To neglect mentioning one or the other would be to shortchange myself, and them as well.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why should you have to fake what you like on a woman? Women are pretty damn smart and can appreciate a new perspective on likes/wants. We love pretty feet and I am all for it. Stick to your guns, guys and give women some credit. If it ain't, broke don't fix it. I love pretty feet, is that a crime in itself? HELL NO! I am NOT broke and don't need any fixin'. I have just the right consistency for my engine. I am not a big tit or breastman, but I can appreciate a nice set on a woman. Now an assman? I am definitely that. I have a great healthy affinity for the junk in the trunk, but a burning hungry attraction for pretty feet. RRS all the way! [Woot] I love some beef flank with a side of tangy sweet peds [Wink] . Ass/Feet are my gig!

[ March 11, 2006, 11:22 PM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Regarding the woman shying away aspect...

It's all in presentation, if you're not confident and down yourself about it, then she's prolly gonna think you are a lil' creepy. Being shy is alright, but still have some confidence.

Always worked for me... I've been straight up w/all the girls i've dated/done shit w/. When i first told jaynie, she was all NO!...few months later....Well you know, she posts pics on the forum regularly, and most of the time i'm off at work, or in bed.

Also, what happens if ya pretend to be a T&A guy and turns out, she's still ANTI FEET. And shit goes that way? Then what, you stuck w/a chick that wont let ya have any of your fun or even try to understand it, and if ya leave, you're the shallow terd, AND a freak because to her "He left because i wouldnt let him suck my toes!!" might sound odd to most of her friends...

I dunno.

Sorry, i rant.

--Boot

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why should you abandon something you enjoy just because it's a bit more than normal?

Guys pretending to be gay to get in there with a woman? Women turning gay men straight? Jesus, stop watching so much damn TV.

I have a hard time getting into relationships for a variety of reasons (sexual preference, hobbies, morals) but meh, I'm not about to turn into something I'm not. Jeepers, all the TV you watch, you'd think you'd have picked up the old adage of 'be yourself'?

Surely if a woman is not happy with her feet having attention paid to them she isn't worth trying for? Or am I the only person who thinks with an organ other than my penis?

</rant>

Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links