Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I haven't had feet action since October! Help me get back in the game!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I haven't had feet action since October! Help me get back in the game!!
LuvTheFeet
Board Regular
Member # 13161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuvTheFeet   Email LuvTheFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm kinda new on these boards and i need some tips on how to get some foot action from girls. I'm a college student in college, so you think it'd be EASY to get foot action, but its not. I'm not open with my foot fetish. And the last time i sucked toes, massaged feet, worshipped soles, etc was WAY back in October. I havent had any since then, and I'm deprived! I miss the feeling of coming home at 3 in the morning, with my face, chest, shirt, and hands smelling like wonderful female feet, the taste of delicious toes in my mouth, and most important, bare feet pressed against my face! I've been with other girls afterwards, but i've never gotten the pleasure of touching their bare feet (hell, they dont even take their shoes off when we watch a movie together). So how do you guys do it?
Posts: 14 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just offer a soothing foot massage... Worked for me....

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
massaging feet works for me,and for alot more information,just read alot of the topic's here,with in this forum,there's alot of advice on how to go about getting feet.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LuvTheFeet:
I'm not open with my foot fetish.

That's your key problem right there in my estimation. As long as you're willing to take the initiative and seize the day, opportunities will begin to avail themselves to you as you begin to open up about your passion for feet to those whose feet you long to be passionate with. I made a conscious decision about 18 years ago to always be forthright about my foot fetish when dealing with people, and now in retrospect I can say that it's honestly been the most rewarding decision that I've made in my life thus far. I've often said that foot fetish is not a spectator sport but a pursuit that thrives on active involvement, so get in the game and play. By the way, welcome to Wu's! Nice to have you out here with us.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have to play to win! Yes, you love pretty feet and there is nothing wrong with that. Coming here is a start in the right direction. Stay with us and jump into the world of people who talk about/show pretty feet everyday. You are not alone here and we all truly understand. So, embrace your desire and don't cave in to any crazy pressure that you are weird because you are not... there are a lot more of us out there than you may think. [Cool] Welcome aboard and enjoy your ride. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn yo,we've been geting a lot of thease"how can I score feet" topics recently hua??
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yep [Cool]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lissa
Board Regular
Member # 995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lissa   Author's Homepage   Email Lissa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, as a woman, I have to say that I'm a total and complete foot massage junkie. I pretty much like it as much as sex if it's done right. SO, that said, all you really have to do is get a cutie, give her a nice foot massge and go from there. maybe a few glasses of wine if you're both 21, but other than that nature should do it's magick:)
Posts: 24 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links