Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How to...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How to...
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get more foot action? I've heard this question atleast twice a week since i've joined this board. It's about as easy as getting any other kinda action. You express your want to have sex with a girl, and if she's interested and you know the whole story, then ya get laid. So, just be up front about likin feet, and your interest in them, dont be over powering by it. Just let her know you do have an attraction to feet. DONT be all weird and try to make too much fun of yourself over it. Most people find a way to do this themselves, and it's hard at first, but just like everything the more ya do it, the better it becomes. THe better you get at it, and the more positive respones you'll find.

Sure, just like any advance, you may find some girls who'll decline, some people wont even understand it. We dont even know WHY we've gotthe attraction, but we do, and it needs satisfied (NOT In a forcefull meaning what so ever) by our nature. It's who you are.

So be proud, nobody likes blending right in all the time, everybody's "unique" So enjoy it while you have the life to.

Somebody who's repulsed or rejects you're advances, well then apperantly you would eventually end up being unhappy and not completely fullfilled in your relationship (emotionally perhaps, but still not completely. If you're thinking about something you're not getting that you need or want that bad, is kinda problematic)
Just move the hell on, and keep going. No matter what you're bound to find somebody who's not completely ignorant. And not to say all people who arent interested are ignorant, i dont like everything everybody else likes again with the unique shit.

So have a good time with it, CJ said it real well in the post just recently made.

Laters
-Boot

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well said on all counts, Bootman.

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I totally agree, Bootman!

The more confidence you have and the more you treat your love for female feet as no big deal, the less "weird" it is perceived by women. If, by chance, you offer a girl a foot massage and she turns you down, just move on and don't make a big deal about it or obsess over it. You might want to even say, "Ok, that's fine.... Your loss, though." Sometimes, this will act as a catalyst and get her wondering why you are saying something like that and then start to get her thinking that she's missing out on something, which, in my opinion, she is! A simple and indifferent comment like that may sometimes result in her changing her mind if she initially has any reservations about getting a foot massage from you, especially if you're in a situation when you know her feet hurt and you know she would love a foot massage. If the foot massage doesn't happen right then and there and you're lucky enough to see her again on another occasion, don't be discouraged from the previous experience and just try again with the same level, confident attitude. She may remember the previous situation, what you said about it being her loss for not taking you up on the offer, and decide that she needs to find out what's so damn good about your foot massage. The important thing is not to be overly eager to get your hands on her feet. Showing too much interest in her lower appendages will definitely trigger the "weirdo flag" in girls' heads, making her defensive and less at ease, and less willing to want you to even touch her feet. Another important thing to do is approach the situation with the mindset that you're giving her something, and not the other way around. Girls are good at having that intuition of gauging how she is being approached by a guy, his intentions, and whether or not he's trying to "get something" out of a situation. Keep in mind that you're giving her something in the form of a foot massage to make her feel good, and not that you're getting a cheap thrill by massaging her feet and having them in your hands to make yourself feel good. When you do give her a foot massage, always say to yourself, "I'm going to give her the best foot massage she has ever had!" Believe it or not, this mindset really works. It will come across in the way you touch and massage her feet and will put you in what I call "giving mode". Your foot massage technique may even change for the better because you'll then be acutely aware of wanting to please her (and her feet) in a way that possibly no one else before you has. This will come across as very positive to her, which can only be for the best. I've found that once you give a girl a really good foot massage, she will, inevitiably, want more foot massages from you. The more foot massages she gets, the more comfortable she'll be with you and you touching her feet. Once this happens, this can open up the door to other, more sensual, possibilities with her and her feet. Be comfortable with your liking of female feet, but not over zealous about it. Treat it as no big deal and have some confidence in the way you handle yourself, and the women will come to you.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks CJ!

--------------------

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuvTheFeet
Board Regular
Member # 13161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuvTheFeet   Email LuvTheFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DaBootman:
It's about as easy as getting any other kinda action. You express your want to have sex with a girl, and if she's interested and you know the whole story, then ya get laid.

One MAJOR flaw in your topic. Since when the hell is it "easy" to express your want to have sex with a girl??? Not on this planet.
You say "getting foot action is as easy as getting sex", which is nothing short of misguided advice... [Confused]

Posts: 14 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LuvTheFeet:
quote:
Originally posted by DaBootman:
It's about as easy as getting any other kinda action. You express your want to have sex with a girl, and if she's interested and you know the whole story, then ya get laid.

One MAJOR flaw in your topic. Since when the hell is it "easy" to express your want to have sex with a girl??? Not on this planet.
You say "getting foot action is as easy as getting sex", which is nothing short of misguided advice... [Confused]

If your ability and willingness to admit you'd like to have sex w/a girl is really hard. Then maybe you should re-evaluate your sexuality. IT'S NATURE. A FACT (Unless you're gay, nothing wrong w/being gay either) that a male has sexual attraction to a female. Or more than one. If you're ashamed to admit, or find it hard to admit that, well then ya should stop trying now.

Which planet is it that you hail from? I mean come the hell on. I have yet to have any problems admitting i have a sexual attraction to any girl. I mean sometimes it's not appropriate to just stroll up to any random gal that looks nice and say "Hey i'm interested in fucking you!"

No, what do you say? "Hey you look really good today" And see how things go from there on, or some other rendition of a not so creepy pick up line. Which no matter what anybody says, if you're interested in dating a girl, you're lookin to fuck some time (Pardon the crude termonology, there is much nicer and better ways of putting it, but i dont like being told that my advice in a way of helping is misguided especially since you must not be having much luck on your own) And we all know it and like dave chapelle says.

If a guy could bang a chick in a cardboard box, he wouldnt buy a house.

Foot Action is as easy as getting sex = Misguided advice?

Last i checked, my footjob to girls i've fucked ratio is a little off balance. I've had footjobs from more girls than i've had sex with. And to top it off, every girl i've had sex with (save for one) gave me a footjob(s). Most of the time before we even had sex for the first time. And the one who didnt give me a footjob, i believe is purely because i didnt ask, and had been massaging her feet for the entire nite prior to having sex.

I started this post with a positive outlook, in hopes of trying to help people. Seriously ITS ALL IN PRESENTATION.

I imagine if it's not easy to express a desire that's so widely accepted (especially if you ever plan on having children) that expressing something that's not so widely accepted would be dually challenging.

So one MAJOR FLAW in your topic,
SELF ESTEEM AND SOME CONFIDENCE! Be confident. Girls dont like guys who arent confident for the most part.

So get over the fact that somebody might say no, make it so your not afraid to admit to a girl that you're attracted to her/her feet. And life will go so much smoother.

So my question is.

WHY IS IT SO HARD TO ADMIT YOU WOULD WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH A FEMALE!!?
I been there with the foot fetish, but i can't quite remember ever being shy about sex.

--------------------

Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

I agree with you 80-90ish% fate111...

Except, an indifferent statement would show no biast on either end of it. Your statement entails you think you've got something worth her while, which after her rejecting, is no longer indifferent.

And "Keep in mind that you're giving her something in the form of a foot massage to make her feel good, and not that you're getting a cheap thrill by massaging her feet and having them in your hands to make yourself feel good."

While yes, a girl may get pleasure or relief from the foot massage, the sole reason you would jump at the fact the girls feet hurt is because you're attracted to feet, you'd love to even so much just TOUCH them, and since it just so happens to work out both ways it's not a "cheap thrill". Which no matter what it's not a cheap thrill for the most part, we dont get much more than a hardon if we're lucky from givin a footmassage, but the whole and main reason is because YES you do have a foot fetish, and YES you really want to see or touch those feet. Cause i bet if she werent so good looking, and ya knew her feet werent so great, (and not all of us would do this) she could BEG you for a foot massage, and you'd be the one to decline.

But they are all true statements and i still do agree with all of them. Especially the line about not knowing what you're missing. Because i've got my hands on so many that way.

--Boot

--------------------

FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those that aren't getting any feet,or have never had their hand's on some,well first off.
1.You need a girl friend,if you don't already have 1.
2.When you get 1,and every thing is working out pretty well,then we will see what we can do,to help you.
3.There's foot party's but I know most of us don't live near the area's that have them,but if you live in these state's CA,GA,NY,DC,FL,WA,your in luck you might have to drive a ways to get to a foot party,it may be worth it depending on how bad you need some feet.
4.If you feel that your in extreme dying need of some feet,can't get a girl friend,pay for some through a hooker,hoe,or escourt.This would be a last resort thing if all else fail's.
But it would be a hell of a whole lot better to have a girl friend,some 1 you know,than a stranger's feet,because you dont know where those bare feet been.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links