Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Spring '06 is in the air... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Spring '06 is in the air...
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is awesome! It's the middle of March and it's 80 degree weather here in Baltimore. Sandal sightings are everywhere today. I walked past my boss' office here at work and she has her beautiful bare feet propped up on her desk.

Let the season begin. Any other early season stories?

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya dude,yesterday I was @ the movies to see "hills have eyes" and right infront of me a chick had her shoes off n her barefeet right on the chair infront of her!! Here in ny it appears to me that its sporatic.we haven't had 80 degree weather,but close so its still a mixed bag.first day of spring is sat,so lets hope the weather get niice!
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A mixed bag indeed, vine. This past weekend was absolutely glorious with Friday's temperatures actually reaching well into the 70s here in NYC which for March is insane. Yesterday I even went jogging with one of my footgal friends, and that was my first official jog of 2006 with many more to come as soon as the temperatures decide to stop dipping below 60°. Today was back to being chilly again, but Spring is so close I can already smell all those bare tootsies coming around the bend.

[Mmm]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I was in Target today briefly for a few things that quickly became alot less brief when I began to see the beautiful flip flops all around. i know it's been warmer but I didn't expect so many ladies to jump at the opportunity to have their feet out. Pedicures obviously kept up during the winter because there were to many gorgeous feet for just on pedicure sighting. The funny thing was thet my original $45 purchase jumed up a hundred after walking the store so much.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dashboardfeet
Major Player
Member # 8953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dashboardfeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here in Buffalo/Niagara Falls area where I am, I was out and about last Saturday and saw a bunch of flip flops girls, and the temp was just touching 60*. I guess for our area around this time of year that's considered as a heat wave. All I know is, I want more! C'mon spring!
[Hop]

Posts: 129 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sandals and flip-flops are always nice, but what really turns my crank is to spot girls going totally barefoot...and yesterday I saw just that! [Mmm]

My folks and I were heading to a restaurant last night, me riding in the back seat, and lo and behold to the left of the street and on the sidewalk were two girls walking, one in flip-flops, and the other gloriously barefoot! Dad had the pedal to the floor, so I had to scope fast, then damn near broke my neck trying to turn my head 180 degree's as we passed them up (all this while trying not to be blatantly obvious around my folks).

Temperatures rose to the high 60's yesterday, so the open-toed shoes on the females were out in force, but that one girl treading the concrete of the sidewalk on her bared and lovely peds smoked them all! First barefoot in public sighting of '06, and hopefully not the last! [Drool] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Working as a field engineer, I get to do a lot of rubber necking whilst driving around. Man I love the spring/summer!

Flip Flops are my thing tho, with ankle bracelet too [Smile]

Phil

[ March 15, 2006, 02:31 AM: Message edited by: Phil Feet ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, in a sad turn of events, just two days after I started this topic, the temps are back down into the 40's and 50's. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Mother Nature is such a tease!

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spring? What the hell is that?!? It's barely getting into the 30s here so far. [Cry] In fact it's supposed to get down into the single digits tonight. Y'all will have to enjoy the show for all of us here in the upper midwest... It'll still be a few months before we get a real spring here. (Although, the more adventurous girls will occasionally wear sandals and flip flops in the 40s here - 40 degrees is a heatwave after a winter here...)
[Cheers]

[ March 15, 2006, 08:09 PM: Message edited by: Wing-Washer ]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
Well, in a sad turn of events, just two days after I started this topic, the temps are back down into the 40's and 50's. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Mother Nature is such a tease!

Bondo

Same around these parts Bondo...the temps have dipped back down and the female feet are concealed once again. [Cry]

Oh well, I still spotted a girl going barefoot in public and it's only March, so all things considered, '06 is off to a pretty decent start! [Thumbs Up] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw the first bare feet of 2006 of a female tourist last week in the port of Piraeus. She was sitting along the pavement with all her bags and stuff .. and wiggling her little toes to let some air in.
That was a nice little start promising many other scenes like this for the rest of the year [Smile]

I ve started taking my candid equipments (camera and digicam) along with me ... just in case ... you know [Smile]

Wish me luck! [Smile] hehe

Gimme.

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spring is NOT in the air, around here; they're calling for some snow, tomorrow! [Cry] Guess the girls will have to keep their shoes hidden, for a little while longer.
Oops! I mean keep their feet hidden!

[ March 22, 2006, 08:18 PM: Message edited by: dougiezerts ]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still hot in Melbourne. High 20's and into 30 degrees Celcius this week. Flip-flops still the go, with summers lovely colors still on full display. Pretty sandals proudly worn by pedicured, anklet and toe ring wearing Aussie girls everywhere.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
This is awesome! It's the middle of March and it's 80 degree weather here in Baltimore. Sandal sightings are everywhere today.

Having grown up in MD I know the feeling. But, though I hate to burst your bubble, nothing goes together like a footguy and living in Florida! Girls wear FF's and sandals year around, even when it's very cold (30's and 40's)in the morning. (It usually warms up at least some during the day). We've visited my kids in S. Florida several times this winter and there's virtually nothing but FF's and sandals everywhere all the time.

Interestingly enough, we visited one of the theme parks also. It fascinates me that so many girls there, even those not from the U.S. wore FF's and sandals. It's almost like a cultural expectation: "When in Florida- do like the Floridians do!" It's great!

So, though I well remember with great fondness, the titilating suspense and hair-raising excitement of spring time in the north and all it meant for eyeballing girl's feet (and bodies as they lay out in the sun for that matter)I don't think anyone could physically drag me from Florida.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Oh believe me footluvr, I'd love to live in Florida. In fact, my wife and I have been planning the move there for a couple of years now. It'll take a few years, but we'll be living amongst the orange blossoms one of these days.

Spring '06 update - March 21:
Today is the second day of Spring and there's a winter weather advisory in effect for the anticipation of some snow activity. This is not even fair...to be expected, but still not fair.

Bondo

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links