Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Paid for a Footjob

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Paid for a Footjob
willycojote
Board Regular
Member # 5372

Icon 5 posted      Profile for willycojote   Email willycojote   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would ask you if you ever had an experience with a prostitute giving you a footjob [Confused] .I ask you this because i have had some of this but any time it wasn't as good as i have imagine [Cry] .In the past i had many Girlfriend's but i never had the currage to tell them about my footfetish so the only way to sadisfy my love for footjob's was to go to the prostitute's [Roll Eyes] .But like i told you i never had the wright pleasure i want with them.Probably seeing much footjob video's on the net i have imagine it would be like this scene i saw but probably the prostitute i meet aren't into the footfetish thing [Confused] .The tecnic they use was very bad.To slow rubbing and with any pressure.
So i ask you what are your experience with prostitute's that give you foojob's.

P.S.:sorry for my english..!!!
P.S.:my dream is to have a japan girl that could give me a wright footjob (the video's i have from japan girl's giving footjob's are really the best)

Posts: 8 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never paid for sex fullstop, and wouldnt start with a footjob.

I would always just come straight out and ask. If no was the answer, thats cool. Other things to do! hahaha. But, i just keep asking and sooner or later, some one says yes.

Of course, when i say i never paid for sex, that doesnt mean i dont buy my wife a new handbag or pair of shoes or promise her a trip for something in return.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would never expect a hooker to give a decent footjob,I mean no doubt I'm sure they get asked but don't expect anything good from them aside from a bj.I for one never went and never would go to a hooker in general,let alone a fj.probably your best bets would be either a footparty or a "foot girl" or possibly maybe you could find a dominatrix that does footjobs(somthing that could be a rarety,or become costly before you'd get a fj) in your area.
Truthfully dude,why don't you attempt to get a girlfriend,wait for the right monent in time and tell her what you desire.I personally have found most women are acually undertanding of what we want,and trust me,if they love you or like you a lot,you can have em do almost anything

Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pucky
Major Player
Member # 2669

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pucky   Email Pucky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Disregarding the whole prostitution fj topic, I'm just curious where you get your Japanese footjob video. Care to share? [Big Grin]
Posts: 142 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffetishh
Elite Trooper
Member # 10988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffetishh         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm wondering on the Jananese foot vid info too!
Posts: 495 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I'd like to take a look at that also. it's funny though, you woud think a prostitute would be pretty good at fj's since alot of footguys are secretive about their fetish so I would think that some go to them. I have never used one. I guess I owuld much rather have one from somebody who wants to do instead of who is paid to do it. just a thought. Please share where to get the videos from Japanese ladies giving fj's.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
take a trip to the bunny ranch in vegas

there was one episode where a girl taught the other girls how to do a footjob

also it was cool because all of them said they liked it when a guy sucked on their toes

"there is just something about it" they said

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
willycojote
Board Regular
Member # 5372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for willycojote   Email willycojote   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would specify that i was gone to 2 postitue's to try my foojob passion because like i told before i am still very shy to talk about it to my girlfriend (no ex gf) and the girlfriend's before.So the only way is this ( a think for me).But the result's are horrible.
So let's tal k about my japane's foot job collection.I have a lot of them.Who will share could give me his email so i send you the list of japan footjob video i have.And you could do the same to share what we have...!!

Posts: 8 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you can tell us where to order them that would be great

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
willycojote
Board Regular
Member # 5372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for willycojote   Email willycojote   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look at this site hxxp://www.kinkeri.co.jp/main.html
but it's all in japanese but it's the best japan footfetish site i have found.There is an other japan fetish site hxxp://www.asianfemdom.com/ but i don't really now this site because i haven't buy a membership because i am not too shure that there is a good quantity of footfetish content.
Hope you can use this link otherwise like i told you i have a loot of footjob video's from the first link and many other DVD's that i have buyed from the hxxp://www.japanshuttle.com site.

Pucky
Major Player
Member # 2669

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pucky   Email Pucky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, thanks for that link. I knew about that japanshuttle website. But the Kinkeri one is totally awesome, thanks man! I really appreciate it!
Posts: 142 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joelaw
Board Regular
Member # 7203

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joelaw         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any caps or vid available from the episode of the show about the bunny ranch where the girl is giving fj instruction?
Posts: 16 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links