Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » a quick story

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: a quick story
d-wreck
Loyal Member
Member # 13026

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d-wreck   Email d-wreck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when i was 20 i was dateing ths chick about my age.. she had almost perfect feet, size 9 kinda boney feet but not to bad, perfect toes, very broad toenails, and the toes were ALWAYS red, she never changed the color. she was slowly learning about my fetish and she really like to tease me.. we one day i came home from work and she was siting on the couch with my roommate which kinda struck me as weird cause i was supposed to call her when i got home. she had a weird look in her face and i could tell she was intoxicated. she was sitting indian style with her feet covered up. "hey babe what are you doin here?" i said. She just looked up at me and smiled. she the pulled her feet out to reveal her toes and beautiful feet covered in black reinforced stockings, the exact ones that two days earlier i told her i liked. i was instantly horny and pretty much dragged her in my room. at this point i was not holding back anymore. i went right at her feet with my tongue and she was loving it. i was so turned on by her toes i wanted them bare. i then ripped the toes off the stockings with my teeth and licked her bare toes and ripped stockings and proceeded to have a fanatstik night of feet and sex. i dated this girl for like 10 months and we had alot of great sessions...anytime one pops in my head i will let u know.. i have lots of good stories guys... please dont critisize...if u like it awesome..if u dont fine..but dont bitch

--------------------
just wait till u see Meghann's toes!!! real soon!!

Posts: 69 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by d-wreck:
and the toes were ALWAYS red, she never changed the color.

Always? Interesting! Gotta love a gal who knows what she likes. I personally prefer to see some variety periodically with regard to the colors that a gal wears on her toes, but hey, seeing red on there 100% of the time is still better than seeing no color on there at all so you won't find me complaining! hehe Great story by the way, d-wreck. I enjoyed it.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was a very entertaining story man, thanks

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like it when girls have a signature nail polish.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bb57
Major Player
Member # 5582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bb57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like it when they have size 9 feet and they're waiting for you when you come home from work. [Smile]
Posts: 212 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d-wreck
Loyal Member
Member # 13026

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d-wreck   Email d-wreck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yah i always digged the red polished, its still my favorite color, but i do dig the variety...red toes 50% of the time.. any other color 50% of the time...what do u guys think?

--------------------
just wait till u see Meghann's toes!!! real soon!!

Posts: 69 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by d-wreck:
red toes 50% of the time.. any other color 50% of the time...what do u guys think?

I like when gals keep me in a state of perpetual surprise by changing their nailpolish color often (weekly basis usually), but I also make it known that while I want them to mix up the variety of colors they wear, I also request that they stay within the boundaries of those colors that I deem acceptable. All gals who know me even remotely well are aware of my foot fetish and of my passion for polish. So, gals who try to please me with their nailpolish selection generally keep their choices limited to smooth or metallic solid textures, and they know that the wilder & more electric colors (hot pink, neon orange, metallic blue, fire engine red, etc) are always going to elicit the best reactions from me. By the same token, they also know to steer clear of colors that I find dull or abhorrent (white, french pedicure, cream, etc). With this type of system in place, I find that I'm continually being pleasantly surprised from week to week and am practically never disappointed.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links