Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I just don't get it.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I just don't get it.
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a friend who is terrified of feet. He completely flips when a girl is barefooted around him. When he admits this "phobia" girls just throw thier feet in his lap and wiggle thier toes until they think they've freaked him out enough. There are plenty people who would love to be in his position (including me) and he just throws it all down the drain. One night me,him, and two other chicks were all smoking at his place and one of the girls made a comment about her pedicure. All of a sudden he yells" I hate feet! ! !" She then threw her flip flops off and threw her feet in his lap and started using her toes to tease him and take his hands off his eyes. After a few minutes, she pretended that she moved her feet to get him to take his hands down and as soon as he did, she was wiggling her toes and streching her soles right in his face and all he did was run like a bitch. The rest of the night I had a hidden feeling of anger towards him because i would die for a latin chick with a fresh french tip pedicure to do that to me,lol. I just don't get it. ( I did enjoy just being the quite guy on the couch that nite.) [Joint]

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe he really likes feet, but plays like he doesn't? Cause he knows girls will tease him. Seems like he's the guy with all the girls' feet in his lap and face, hmmmm?

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True but just so strange. I doubt his pretending although it would be a good idea. I mean this cat really does get all terrified if he even sees a pair of barefeet with arm-reach. But hey, you are right.

--------------------

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I understand what you're saying Ras...if I thought acting like female feet disgusted me would land plenty of bare female feet in my face and lap I'd start the performance immediately! Nobody would buy my sucky acting though, especially any girls...I think either the drool, the boner, or both would be dead give-aways that it was all a front. [Big Grin]

As much as it sucks though, I've seen this pattern too many times in other areas of life...for instance, somebody has a dream job yet all they do is bitch about having to go in to work, a guy is married to a wonderful gal and all he ever does is nit-pick her few short-comings, another person has all kinds of nice things and all they do is want more and more...it happens all the time. Why? I have no idea at all, and probably never will. People who never appreciate the things we long to have for ourselves get always seem to come out on top in these peculiar situations. You're always stuck wondering "Why can't that happen to me?!"

I say just go along for the ride...keep hanging out with this squeamish guy and be sure to go around all kinds of pretty girls when you're with him. Sure, he gets most of the tease and all of the action, but you're getting a visual treat out of it simply for being there, and that's not all bad!

Consider this...you're getting to see girls willingly displaying their feet, yet you're mad at your friend over his questionable behavior. If it wasn't for his questionable behavior, you wouldn't get the shows! There are some of us who don't even get to see stuff like that happen very often, so don't be like your friend who's not happy for what's happening to him...count your blessings my Bro! [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are all types out there, that's for sure. I knew a guy back in high school who always used to say that feet completely freaked him out. He didn't even like to see them, almost to the point of a paralyzing phobia like the type some people have of cats or snakes. I guess he and I had one thing in common because while seeing bare female feet paralyzed him, seeing them made me pretty damn stiff too!

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Lmao. Damn that was funny. But yea, I definitly took advantage of the show given,lol. Her soles were godly, might I add. I've known this guy since 6th grade and this isn't the first time things like this has happened.I'm just gonna give in and give it away that he hates feet just to get a free show, lol. Seems like thats the way to go for now. I could easily get a free show from my g/f but nothings wrong with something new, right? Besides, I am just looking. I can say tho, I am blessed to have a g/f thats open to my "fondness".

--------------------

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe he suffered a trauma. Perhaps his mother force him to massage her feet. That would almost turn me off to them! (Hey, I love my mother, but not THAT much!)

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

i must say, I enjoy the sense of humor on this board. I rarely post but, I love to sit back and read the responces to certain topics here, its kool.

--------------------

FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kinda sounds like a trauma case,does he have any sister's?,I was kinda thinking maybe in his younger years some girls might have forced him to smell their feet or some thing,like some of those stories I have read.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lou's explantion of walking a mile on someone else's shoes was brilliant.

"Women do not make sense to me" is my motto.

These girls were only doing it to him because he did not want it. If he wanted it (meaning he was open about like feet), then he probably would not have gotten it.

Ras, you mentioned being the quiet guy on the couch.

Out of curiosity, do any of the girls you were with tease you with their feet after seeing their friend girls messing with your friend because of his foot issue?

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jediofthefeet:
Lou's explantion of walking a mile on someone else's shoes was brilliant.

Thank you sir. [Cheers]

And your motto is spot-on as well! [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d-wreck
Loyal Member
Member # 13026

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d-wreck   Email d-wreck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude..YOU need to go after that chick!!! if she did that to a guy who didnt like her feet, imagine what she would do to a guy who did!!!!!

--------------------
just wait till u see Meghann's toes!!! real soon!!

Posts: 69 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
retif64
All Pro Poster
Member # 12

Icon 1 posted      Profile for retif64   Email retif64   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Talking about fear of feet :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-vLD-nG3qQ&search=foot

Posts: 586 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afootpassion   Email afootpassion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's like women like to play that psychological tease game!

quote:
I'm with you guys on that one. If you or your friend actually showed some interest for their feet they probably would react with something in the lines of "...eeell that's disgusting, you like feet? why?"
Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reverse psychology...BRILLIANT!!!

"Boy I really can't stand feet. Please don't take your shoes off. Please don't put your feet on my lap. Please stop wiggling your toes in front of my face like that."

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links