Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Poll--Does Foot Size Matter? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Poll--Does Foot Size Matter?
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another light poll! Does the size of a lady's feet matter to you?

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 78 user(s) have voted.
Voting stopped at board time.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Something about a small woman with big feet for her size turns me on so much (like Laura from feetishes), but theres nothing wrong with small feet at all, its just that most of the time if the feet are small, her toes are too, and i like big long toes.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like average size feet to larger on a lady.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't discriminate on the basis of size alone, but yes, I'd have to say that size definitely does matter to me and it does play a significant role in determining which gals' feet I'm visually attracted to from the outset. My preference has always been for short gals with small feet, and thus I voted for the "I like small, dainty feet" option.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have a preference. I have seen some girls with big feet that looked great and some that didn't and the same with girls with small feet. BUT, I do have a thing for meaty and slim boney soles and toes!

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lover_of_feet11
Major Player
Member # 13186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lover_of_feet11   Email lover_of_feet11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm never discriminatory when it comes to a woman's foot size. But as far as personal preference, I like anything smaller than size 9. I also enjoy seeing a petite female with very small, highly arched, well-groomed feet. Ahhh...the pleasure.

--------------------
Lover Of Feet 11

Posts: 106 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey hey, the small feet are winning! Genie, Lexi, Nikki, my wife.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i used to think i liked just small feet. but that was because most of the gals I knew who let me see their feet had small feet. so, to me, that is what i knew. then, in adulthood, i started running into bigger feet. felt strange. i was so used to the small proportions.

today... size really doesn't matter much. it's the proportions that really matters. I don't really like super flat feet. I don't like too long or too short toes. i prefer symetry. not too wide of feet, but not narrow either.

my lady has what is considered big feet at a 9.5US. she hates them that big. but her whole family runs larger sized feet. my family runs smaller sized feet.. oh well. my ex was an 8US. the girl I tried to hook up with before was a 7US. a lot of my close friends are between 6.5US and 7.5US. truth be told, if the feet look proportionate, it doesn't matter to me the size, though i've got more reservations and I get picky after a size 10.5US. same goes with sizes smaller than 6US. I get picky.

I voted... doesn't matter really. but years back, the smaller the better. to me, bottom line, can that person with their small feet walk well in high heels. if yes, we're making progress. then, the usual feet observation and preferences gets considered.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I voted "No, not really" and here's why:
Though I do have somewhat of a minor preference for small to medium sized feet (up to about a US 9 or 10), I've noticed that, over the years and especially these last few years since I've been on the forum, that my tastes, desires and appreciation for feet, especially larger feet, have broadened. The aspect of feet that I dislike the most is when a girl's feet are disproportinately large for the rest of her body.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The size of a woman's feet doesn't always matter as long as they're pretty. Without a doubt I totally prefer small petite feet, but I wouldn't turn away from a pretty pair of feet just because they were bigger than I prefer.

Goddess Desire was the first model to prove that to me. She wears a size 12 shoe but feet are so soft and beautiful (IMHO). I did an update with her on my site this week if you want to see the proof in the pudding. Just click on the banner in my sig.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lover_of_feet11
Major Player
Member # 13186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lover_of_feet11   Email lover_of_feet11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been aware of my foot fetish for around 5 yrs, although it's always been an underlying type thing since childhood. One thing I have come to realization with is that I've always enjoyed smaller feet. Here's my favorite qualities in what I deem "the perfect foot":

-toenail fullness: I don't particularly care for flat, thin, stubly toenails. Not very sexy. The lovely Daemoness, and Raven from Footman's Dream are great examples of beautiful, full, sexy toenails.

-high arches: The arches are my favorite part of the female foot. I was in Walmart the other evening, when I saw a very cute lady down on one knee searching for something on the bottom shelf. She was wearing thong flip-flops, and had propped herself onto the ball of her right foot. I'd never seen an arch so beautiful. St. Louis Arch, or the Golden Arches had nothing on those arches.

-complexion: This one may be a lil' bit controversial. I like tanned feet, light-skinned ebony feet, even milky-toned feet. Respectively, Maxine, Ronna, and Daemoness/Devonne (tie) fits the bill for this quality.

--------------------
Lover Of Feet 11

Posts: 106 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer smaller feet,between a size 4.5-7 but have seen women with a size 8-9 and there feet still looked feminine n delicate so it was still sexy.I have found that a lot of women with larger feet tend to have feet that look rather masculine for my liking
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetrhot
Major Player
Member # 11430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetrhot   Email Feetrhot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As long as the toes are pretty and the arches are high...I'm not to concerned with the size.

--------------------
Higharches are hot!

Posts: 215 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It doesn't really matter to me. Most of my experiences have been with smaller feet, so I'm actually looking to have an experience with a pair of big feet to see what that's like. But as long as I think the feet are pretty, that's all I care about.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover84
All Pro Poster
Member # 5693

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover84   Email FootLover84       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Size doesn't really matter to me. I like all kinds of feet.
Posts: 653 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links