Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » If You Don't Know Gigi ..... You Should Vist Her Site

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: If You Don't Know Gigi ..... You Should Vist Her Site
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Obviously, most people in these forums know of Gigi. If you don't or if you haven't visited her site lately, you should take care of that soon.

Her contributions to Wu's photo section have been very good, as was her interview for the site.

As a footgirl, she has a great combination of qualities, spanning from soft and simple to hard-edged and complex. Succinctly put, she can be sweet and she can be nasty .. and she tiptoes expertly, everywhere in between. There's something for everybody on the site.

In the overall scheme of things, this is one of the best foot photos I've ever seen anywhere:

http://www.hotgigigirl.com/picsample/images/DSCN2874.jpg

Now that's what I call a pair of FEET! On top of everything else, the photography is also good, delivering clear, sharp photos of just about "Everything Gigi".

For those of you who are unfamiliar with Gigi (if there are any of you left out there), do yourself a favor and find out about her.

[ March 22, 2006, 06:35 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dashboardfeet
Major Player
Member # 8953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dashboardfeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
Succinctly put, she can be sweet and she can be nasty .. and she tiptoes expertly, everywhere in between.

Well said Ben. She is very attractive and I must say the quality of the pictures that come out of her site are stellar.

[ March 22, 2006, 04:15 PM: Message edited by: dashboardfeet ]

Posts: 129 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't know about her, I'll go and check out the site & see what its all about.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep.... I like em

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links