Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » strange place to see nice feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: strange place to see nice feet
kibby
Board Regular
Member # 10622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kibby   Email kibby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for the past few months i been doing this we have comcast on demand cable and if you click on sports they have an a lot of exercise videos most are done bare footed and you can ff pause and rewind the shows lot of good foot shots, plus the rest of the ladies look hot too all hard bodies. try it out
Posts: 40 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen some of those Comcast On Demand fitness channels. Not too shabby.

The title of this thread prompted a different thought as to a strange place to see feet. Ready for this? Home Depot. It's the last place on Earth I would think to see woman wearing sandals or revealing shoes. I've gotten quite a few foot shows while waiting in the check out line though.

(arr arr arr arr <---doing my best Tim Allen impersonation)

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, the Yoga on Comcast On Demand is great for foot views.
There's an Afro-Brazilian dance segment they show. The hostess is a GORGEOUS black girl. It's cardio-style exersize, but she and her dancers are all barefooted. Hot!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sgadd27
Major Player
Member # 13044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sgadd27   Email sgadd27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE BEST SHOW ON TV BA NONE IS INHALE ON OXYGEN
Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuvTheFeet
Board Regular
Member # 13161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuvTheFeet   Email LuvTheFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Inhale!! Hell yes, i love that show.
Posts: 14 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
(arr arr arr arr <---doing my best Tim Allen impersonation)

For a second there I thought you were imitating me being all piratey, Bondo!

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
Home Depot. It's the last place on Earth I would think to see woman wearing sandals or revealing shoes.

Maybe instaed of calling it "My Toy Store" we should call it "My Toe store!" I rarely fail to see several great sets of feet when I go there, or at Lowes. One of the things I really like is it's easy to see and keep an eye on feet in an adjacent aisle through the racks, while you "appear" to be looking for something. [Big Grin]

[ April 13, 2006, 08:30 AM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d-wreck
Loyal Member
Member # 13026

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d-wreck   Email d-wreck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Inhale...yes..pointed toes..lots of them!!!yummy

--------------------
just wait till u see Meghann's toes!!! real soon!!

Posts: 69 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is the beauty of having a thing for pretty feet. You can see pretty feet anywhere and no one would know you screaming with joy on the inside with [Evil Grin] thoughts [Bump] . Unlike looking at T&A then everybody knows what you are thinking.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont know if this is a "strange" place to see feet, but I can tell you a few places you can go to to see some feet.....

Target in the summertime, Any grocery store in the summertime, and a tanning salon or a nail shop.

Just make sure you dont wear sweatpants. [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cjmeyer
Loyal Member
Member # 1621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cjmeyer   Author's Homepage   Email cjmeyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to work in a grocery store when I was a kid on Long Island and there was plenty of sexy feet and shoeplay to watch!
Posts: 88 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cjmeyer
Loyal Member
Member # 1621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cjmeyer   Author's Homepage   Email cjmeyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to work in a grocery store when I was a kid on Long Island and there was plenty of sexy feet and shoeplay to watch!Toesy Toe and away we go!
Posts: 88 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links