Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Keeping your fetish secret

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Keeping your fetish secret
Footlovers
Loyal Member
Member # 11023

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footlovers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys,
I know alot of girls with hot feet, but I dont wanna tell them about my foot fetish.

Have any of u found any handy techniques to admire their feet, but in an anonymous way, or a way they don't relise, i.e. A game.

Thanks

Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just say something to the effect of "That is a great color polish." Or "Cool toe ring."

Conversation just opens up from there.

It gets real easy after the first time. Best thing to do is just muster up the courage and say something.

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i usually find a way to get them to bring it up. i ask them about there body parts and usually there feet come up. if they talk about it in a bad way i dont go any further, but if they talk about it in a good way then i'll take it as far as i can go lol. just remember try not to sound to obsessed, most of the time that freaks them out.

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Say anything about their feet as if you're complimenting their hair or clothes, non-chalantly is the name of the game if you are unsure the girl appreciates her feet.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Talk about their shoes, that's one way to get the ball rolling. Also, try to steer the conversation toward pedicures. That has the potential of being a real "shoe shucker".

Bondo

[ March 27, 2006, 03:57 PM: Message edited by: Bondo ]

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely conversation is the gateway I think too. Ladies that take the time to pamper their feet love that you notice.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have anything specific to say but I just wanted to say that all of the above looks like some pretty good advice.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes... If you decide to say anything.

Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just do what I used to do. I have some friends that would put their feet on my legs. Then ask them if there feet hurt or something if they said yes I would offer a massage if no then that was the end of it.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Compliments and offers of massages seem to be the staples for this situation. If you're looking to just eyeball them, ask her to help you wash your car when it gets warm.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A little honesty never really hurt anyone. Besides, if a girl is all weird about anyone touching her feet, it won't be as enjoyable for you since she's not all that into it, dig?
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footlovers
Loyal Member
Member # 11023

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footlovers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah i get what you mean....thanks
Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salvy_Mic,

best supplementing advice I can think of. Ever since I got more confident about my interest in feet, it's opened more worlds. I've got to get closer to some feet I wanted to.. made me more at ease and folks don't mind the honesty part. it's when you hide it and try to keep it, then it looks bad and folks act all weird about it.

by the way Dr. Mic, i tried to learn a little reflexology (saw that in your signature) and that helped me have a 'reason' to talk about massages and offer them.... but i've got to say, though I agree socks are overrated, high heeled pumps and hose aren't in my opinion... (i added that to 'bust your chops' a little) welcome aboard!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links