Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » elite college girls feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: elite college girls feet
FEETRNEAT
Banned
Member # 11128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FEETRNEAT   Email FEETRNEAT       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish I had the power to conduct experiments at elitist colleges like ivy league schools such as Harvard Yale or Princeton. Lets say I have access to perform my experiments at Dartmouth college an elite ivy institution. First I would view every coed on campus .Some would be eliminated from participating because they may not be that attractive but im sure on a campus like this many would qualify.The next qualifiction is for each girl to reveal her barefeet for me to inspect.If the feet are deemed unatractive they do not have to participate.My opinion is though that if the girl is attractive there is a good chance her feet will be attractive. Once the girls pass these requirements they can paticipate in foot sessions with me. I will judge them on which girl has the prettiest feet on campus, which girl has the sweetest smelling feet, which girl has the stinkiest feet on campus, which girl has thebiggest feet on campus and wich girl has the most ticklish feet on campus.Sessions will ocur at the end of the day when the girls feet smell the best.Sevaral girls from each class will participate in restig their bare soles on my face so Ican worship the intoxicating smell of college girls feet. The cheerleaders selected will meet me after a game make me smell their sweatsocks and feet. Chosen girls from the basketball team will participate on another session, im sure their feet are big and athletic and are ripe after a game.Sessions will also be conducted with the volleyball team, the softball team, the field hockey team. This pretty much what heaven would be like to me.
Posts: 23 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wish i could just have a dream where half of that stuff happened!

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bb57
Major Player
Member # 5582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bb57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
College girls will probably always be appealing to me. I graduated several years ago and they're no less attractive to me now than when I was a freshman. Girls Gone Wild infomercial-type girls are all I ever really fantasize about. I'm probably destined to be an old pervert.

Where they go makes no difference to me. I'll take all the cute junior college chicks you can throw at me. In fact, the less intelligent the better as far as I'm concerned, as long as they have nice, feminine feet and hot bodies. Cute college chick with a girly footstink after a day of classes. That'll do nicely. [Smile]

Posts: 212 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FEETRNEAT:
My opinion is though that if the girl is attractive there is a good chance her feet will be attractive.

I wish that were true because that'd certainly make life easier! Unfortunately there are enough curveballs that can be thrown in that department to warrant labeling it inconsistent at best. As to the whole college girl thing, I must admit that I've never really been pulled in by the appeal of it because I've always been far more partial to older gals myself. The college thing is certainly plenty popular though because the adult entertainment industry is still flooded with such content that capitalizes on featuring 18 & 19 yr old college gals that while borderline can still be technically & legally packaged as "teens" without breaking any laws. I dunno about you guys, but just give me a sexy middle-aged voluptuous brunette with a short skirt, low-cut top, ankle bracelet, polished toes and a little bit of attitude, and I'm in heaven!

[Drool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
I wish that were true because that'd certainly make life easier! Unfortunately there are enough curveballs that can be thrown in that department to warrant labeling it inconsistent at best.

Yeah I know I've seen quite a few girls who looked like supermodels from the ankles up with hideous feet and toes that looked like a trainwreck in sandals.

I've also seen a few two-baggers and butterfaces sporting some gorgeous little piggies.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well said calico, attractive face or elsewhere doesnt mean nice feet sadly... [Cry]
Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links