Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Feet At Work are Driving me Crazy..seriously..!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feet At Work are Driving me Crazy..seriously..!!
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gibarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whats up guys i just got a job at Best Buy and i swear it the women that come in there are hott as f**k. Today i had like 4 foot sightings, hot ones and i swear it i had to REALLY think of other sh*t in order to not get fully hard....lol i was reading crap like warranty service plans in order to get my mind off the feet.

I don't know about yall, but it is extremely hard for me to cope with my foot fetish in public...man o man do i need another girlfriend..

PS the one that really drove me banana's was this older 40's blonde in business attire, she kept on slipping her tan stocking foot out of her low heel pump and like stepping on her shoe or whatnot. It had me crazy lol..

HELP..!!! The best part is that i got NOWHERE to retreat to really to hide my "tent" lol..i have to lean up against a counter where other people are-this is funny....haha it's like Animal with Rob Schneider when he's humping the mail box...

Posts: 208 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
HELP..!!!
You want help? A few words of advice my friend...just get really, really, really eccentric about your desires and you can sort of put up a filter so that you don't get worked up all the time...

For instance, I like to see girls going totally barefoot...no flip-flops, no sandals, no heels, etc...and dirty soles are the icing on this lustful cake. The result? Though I see a bunch of pretty girls with pretty feet, unless they're brave enough to actually forget their shoes at home I don't get all worked up. Yeah, I wind up picky as hell and not appreciating the sights the way I could, but I'm not walking around "pointing" like a human compass! [Big Grin]

So that's what you gotta do...focus on your favorite aspect of your fetish until you wind up obsessing over it, and before long you'll find it a challenge to see a girl that meets this criteria! [Thumbs Up]

Or just take the easy way out...stuff your drawers with ice cubes and start thinking about guys...either way you can get these lustful thoughts under control! [Laugh]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAHAHA i feel you gibarian, its rediculously hard to do anything at all with all this going on. In fact i was chillin with a girl today who i myself had to make it excplicitly clear to that i wanted to just be friends, that was winter, she shows up today with flip flops and jeans and metallic pink polish on and i acted like a bumbling idiot the whole time! hahaha i suddenly wanted to pull her around a corner and say 'you know im sorry but ive changed my mind etc., btw i love feet and btw i love your feet! etc etc'

Lou, i see where your coming from too, the problem for me is that what floats my boat most of all seeing women absentmindedly engage in shoeplay and slipping their feet out of their shoes. so if i were in gibarians situation itd be the same thing for me!

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gibarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol forgot to mention...don't think i'm gonna grab a chicks feet in public-i'm not that crazy haha.

BUT, the funny thing is that even if their feet aren't up to my likings, i still love them. Example i was selling a jvc camcorder/digital to a couple, and the wife had nice feet but they looked dry, almost like when you come from the beach. The whole time i'm thinking "wow i'd like to oil her feet up and give her a massage....then other things" lol.]

My lunch break eating subway i was going over in my head all the feet i was oogling over... SOmedays i simply don't even look at their feet i say to myself DON'T LOOK....

Posts: 208 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why don't you quit your job--and let ME take it over! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
u could belt tuck

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deadwood
Board Regular
Member # 12089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deadwood   Email Deadwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you need a little perspective here. I work in a Railroad Engine House with only four woman. They are old and they are ugly. Furthermore railroad work requires steel toed boots.

You get to see beautiful woman in heels, flip-flops, business suits and skirts...all day...every day...

I don't know how to tell you this, but you got a job from the Foot Fetish Gods!!!

--------------------
Deadwood

Posts: 23 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d-wreck
Loyal Member
Member # 13026

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d-wreck   Email d-wreck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i feel ya.. i work in a very popular bar and i can hardly pour a drink lately because of all the feet that are comin out.... at walmart the other day i had a fortyish chick in front of me in line, i swore she had pantyhose on, but when i got up clsoe and she slipped her feet out of her slides i realized they ere bare.. perfectly tan legs and feet at walmart!!!!!!!!!!hell ya

--------------------
just wait till u see Meghann's toes!!! real soon!!

Posts: 69 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links