Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » not getting excited..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: not getting excited..
d-wreck
Loyal Member
Member # 13026

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d-wreck   Email d-wreck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive been spending alot of time with my girlfriend and her feet, ive noticed lately that im not getting as turned on by the pictures i see here and on other web sites. my girlfriend

--------------------
just wait till u see Meghann's toes!!! real soon!!

Posts: 69 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d-wreck
Loyal Member
Member # 13026

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d-wreck   Email d-wreck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
has fantastic feet(im buying a camera next week, u will soon see her feet). but HER feet are all i can think about... any one in a relationship feel the same way??

--------------------

Posts: 69 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that is a good thing.... Even though I enjoy looking at other sexy feet, Kim's toes are the ones that really get me going. The scent of her feet, the feel of her soles and the taste of her toes. As long as you have pretty feet it's just a bonus to view others..

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I' would not like it if all i was interested in in a woman's body were her feet. which is why i love my ever so strong love for ASS.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'v found that manily all I like is the feet well i like the ass to:)
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by d-wreck:
any one in a relationship feel the same way??

I'm not in a committed relationship with one exclusive person, but since you are then it actually sounds like you've got a real good thing going there, d-wreck. There's nothing at all wrong with only being attracted to your girlfriend's feet, and chances are she'll love you even more for that loyalty if she's already cool with your fetish. Provided that you've already got a healthy foundation to work with, your being monogamous with your foot thoughts can only stand to strengthen what you've got with her even further. Best of luck to you both!

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I couldn't have said it better Calico Jack.

I am in a very serious committed relationship. I am not just a foot guy either. I love just about anything waste down that is well shaped and toned. With my lady, I find that I really don't care much for what other women look like. i do look, but no where near what I used to (which wasn't much to begin with). I tend to do more 'i think this would look better on my woman than on her' deals than anything else... or ' i wanna get that for her one day'.

my lady looks so hot, i don't really want to know anything else and the relationship is well built and very strong! so i'm very happy. and she is getting more and more into the feet aspect of my interest.... she loves the way some things feel to her feet and that has opened her thoughts to my interest more. I love her whole body.. and you're the fortunate fella for having a woman captivate your mind and foot interest!!!

RPM

p.s. bottom line... yeah, you're not the only one.. i'm online more for the chit-chat than the pics.. before it was more the pics than the chit-chat!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was like that a lil somthing in the begining of my relationship,now its doesn't bother me looking @ other womens feet hehe
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d-wreck
Loyal Member
Member # 13026

thanks to everyone who answered my post. im buying my camera next week and im planning to post some pics of my girls feet and CJ, im sure you will love the polish color, its just for you

--------------------

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by d-wreck:
ive been spending alot of time with my girlfriend and her feet, ive noticed lately that im not getting as turned on by the pictures i see here and on other web sites.

I've experienced the same thing over the last year or so, both because I've desired it and partially because I think it's happened naturally. Since confessing my fetish to my wife, and her indulging me so completely, I don't tend to turn to pics of other women nearly as often as I used to for sexual satisfaction. (though don't get me wrong- I still enjoy looking at them) It was a hard habit to break because, since I couldn't enjoy her feet (because I hadn't told her)I had spent many years looking at and enjoying other women's feet.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats a gd thing m8, means you have 1 eye for one pair of tootsies!!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find myself attracted to my girlfriend's feet much more than other women's feet! I guess that's a good thing, isn't it?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was in a relationship, even when she had PERFECT feet and god i'll miss them so damn much, I was still able to get excited about feet from this site and feet in general.
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But that's cool that you have found a girl and a pair of feet that are special to you in a certain way that you can only get excited about them. Good find, excited to see what they look like.
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links