Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Thank- u Genie!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Thank- u Genie!!
jules
Loyal Member
Member # 12213

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jules   Email jules   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just finished reading Genie's column for the month of March and I have to say [Wu]

That was perfectly written!! I have alot in common with her and I just love reading her stories!! Her columns are another reason why this site is the best!

I agree with her in saying that if you men out there haven't had the "tables turned", you really should try!!! You don't know what you're missing!!!

Thank you very much Genie!! For your columns. I look forward to reading them each month.

Keep up the great reads, Genie!! And to everyone else, keep up the awesome posts!!

Posts: 84 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I had the time to finally read feb. and march a little while back and I am def. enjoying them. Keep them coming Genie. On the 'tables turned' thing, I dont know why but a lot of men with foot fetishes are a little turned off by it it seems, myself included, but I think it stems from us being a little embarrased of our feet for no particular reason, I know this is common in guys with foot fetishes, but that was a well written column I thought and it def. opened my mind up to it, if it ever comes up my attitude will be 'what the hell'. Great columns though Genie, and amazing feet!!

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree! Genie does a great job. She's a woman of many talents. [Smile]

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Genie is magical.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Genie*   Author's Homepage   Email *Genie*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Guys!

How are you? Sorry that I didn't reply sooner, but I just got back from Arizona late last night. Thank you for the kind feedback -- I am extremely flattered.

I really thrilled that my articles are being so well received. It is hard to know what people want to read about - so please know that I am always open to suggestions. As for Turning the Tables... I hope it gives the men here on Wu's something to think about when they are trying to convince their lady friends / wives to enjoy some foot fun. *wink* It isn't a topic that has been discussed much if at all, so I thought it might encourage some discussion. I do hope to hear from those of you who have actually Turned the Tables... and I think Wu is going to set up a Genie's Spot Forum for me here -- for that purpose. He'll probably do it in time for my April Footjob 101 Column. So please stay tuned. Bye for now.

Take care,
Love & Toe wiggles, Genie xoxo

Posts: 353 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Genie*   Author's Homepage   Email *Genie*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi again,

I think something happened while posting my reply... so here it is again just in case it isn't showing up.

Hey there guys!

How are you? Sorry that I didn't reply sooner, but I just got back from Arizona late last night and I'm trying to get caught up with my e-mail. Thank you for the kind feedback ~ I am extremely flattered.

I really thrilled that my articles are being so well received. It is hard to know what people want to read about - so please know that I am always open to suggestions. As for *Turning The Tables*... I hope it gives the men here on Wu's something to think about when they are trying to convince their lady friends / wives to enjoy some sexy foot fun. *wink* It isn't a topic that has been discussed much if at all, so I thought it might encourage some new discussion. I do hope to hear from those of you who have actually Turned the Tables... and I think Wu is going to set up a Genie's Spot Forum for me here - for that purpose. He'll probably do it in time for my 'April Footjob 101' Column. So please stay tuned. Bye for now.

Take care.
Love & Toe wiggles, Genie xoxo

Posts: 353 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links