Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What’s the largest amount of money you’ve spent on footwear for your girl?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What’s the largest amount of money you’ve spent on footwear for your girl?
Blue MR2
Board Regular
Member # 4403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue MR2         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I’ve just spent £50 (that’s roughly $87 in the USA) on a pair of these Naot Sandals (use the link to see a picture of them) for my wife Claire.

http://www.6pm.com/products/index.cfm?modelid=50533&productid=50533-30400-1748&colorid=30400_1748&sourceID=SHBZRATE

She wanted something which had as little as possible covering her foot which stayed on and didn’t flap about like flip-flops….and we found these. They look really sexy on her, mainly because you can see 95% of her feet including all her toes with almost nothing in the way. She also wanted them to drive me crazy…which they do, and something she could slip of easily when she wants to rub her toes over my legs when we’re sitting having a coffee at Starbucks or somewhere. I’ll take some pictures of her wearing them soon and post them.

Anyway…what’s the largest amount of money you guys have spent on footwear for you girl with the most amount of her lovely feet showing?

--------------------
I have two passions - My Blue MR2 and Claire's feet. The latter love to spend at least 30 minutes wiggling away in my mouth every day!

Posts: 31 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FM7
Major Player
Member # 3133

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FM7   Email FM7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice shoes and I know what you mean about plenty of foot/toes showing [Hump]

Cant wait to see some pics......

Cheers

FM7

Posts: 115 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I spent $65 on a pair of clear platform shoes with flickering lights in the platform for my wife. Usually I just let her do the shoe shopping...and I'm positive she has spent way more than $65 for a pair of shoes.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The most I've ever spent has been about $35 dollars. I tend to run on the cheap side. [Smile]

I've never seen those before, which is surprising since I'm a real sandal guy! Thanks for sharing.

They are indeed very sexy, though it looks to me that the top strap could be even a little thinner. But I wouldn't complain. I love lots of different sandals, but I usually go for the cheaper ones, in many cases really cheap ones, just so I can get her a nice variety and collection.

I picked her up a pair of el-cheapo plastic flip-flops at Wallie World last week for $1.34 and a pair of strappy, blue leather, White Stag sandals for $3.65. They were both in the reduced aisle at the end of the shoe dept. With few exceptions, I'd like her to have a lot of cheaper sandals ($20 or less)rather than a pair or two of really expensive ones, just for variety.

Also be aware that, especially on shoe websites,
I've witnessed substantial seasonal fluctuations in prices. A pair of sandals that I was thinking about buying for her has varied from $50 plus shipping during the summer down to $25 and free shipping during the winter.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd prefer to spend NO money on footwear for my girlfriend--if you get my drift! [Smile] (Well, I'd spend it on stockings.)

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I spent I think it was $145.67 for my G/F on 3 pairs of flip flops at once.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvsexyfemfeet
Major Player
Member # 2413

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvsexyfemfeet   Author's Homepage   Email luvsexyfemfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't even come up with a total amount...but most likely well over a $2000.00 and a lot of that is buying new on ebay. Some of these shoes start out retail at over $500.00 when they first hit the designer store shelves.
Posts: 167 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blue MR2, I would say you received your moneys worth. The amount I would spend on my ladie's footwear has an inverse relationship to the percentage of the female foot covered by the footwear. The 50 pounds you spent on that tiny bit of strategically arranged material is of little consequence when balanced against the joy of falling in love every time you gazed upon those beautiful feet. Any money spent pampering a beautiful woman's precious feet is a sound investment.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by markn:
I would say you received your moneys worth. The amount I would spend on my ladie's footwear has an inverse relationship to the percentage of the female foot covered by the footwear. The 50 pounds you spent on that tiny bit of strategically arranged material is of little consequence when balanced against the joy of falling in love every time you gazed upon those beautiful feet. Any money spent pampering a beautiful woman's precious feet is a sound investment.

Ahhh, the old inverse relationship percentage rule, an absolute necessity for any footguy to know and understand. I think I'd easily pass the test on that one. And you last statement is so true too! [Cheers]
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links