Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Malory In A Foot Video (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Malory In A Foot Video
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everybody -

I know this is a little bit of a shameless plug but I FINALLY got the lead out of my a#*ss and made a foot video.

http://girlswithfeet.com/html/videos.html

As everyone knows, I don't have a commercial site and no real resources or means to promote this; so I'm hoping to get a bit of a start by announcing it here.

What's ironic is that I got more drive, inspiration and self-motivation to follow through on this from these forums than from any other source. In fact, more so than my entire cumulative experience at Girlswithfeet itself!

The first video is of Malory and you get a chance to hear her talk, find out what she's really like. She's excited about this because she's come to really LOVE these forums (and all of you). She's also embarrassed about me making a shameless plug here, so you may not see her in the forums for awhile.

Information on Malory's foot video is here:
http://videos.girlswithfeet.com/footvideomalory.htm

.. and information on the project in general is here: http://videos.girlswithfeet.com

I plunked down a PILE of investment on this so I'm a little nervous of course. I have these forums and my experiences herein to thank for (finally) taking this leap. Thanks everyone, and I promise to be less shameless in future.

[ April 08, 2006, 02:33 AM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedMethod
Major Player
Member # 13216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedMethod   Email TwistedMethod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any chance of a short preview clip Ben? Might help your sales a bit. I know when I look into purchasing clips/videos I generally like to see how it is first. Also maybe offer it as a download instead of just a DVD like clips4sale.com or something to that effect? Just a few suggestions, but it looks killer! Nice job! I'd purchase it if I wasn't strapped for cash right now [Smile]

And don't feel bad about the plug bro. If any of us had a site I'm sure we'd all do the same and many people do here already. It's a good and free way to get the word out.

Posts: 127 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the heads up Ben! I can think of nothing better than a video getting to know/see the moving feet of the lovely Malory!! Ill be checking it out for sure when the finances are in the right circumstances, given that Malory is one of my absolute fav's!! Itll be interesting to see your style of shooting a foot video as well, since your style of finding new foot girls is so incredibly developed!! Thanks

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rockbass2:
Any chance of a short preview clip Ben? Might help your sales a bit. I know when I look into purchasing clips/videos I generally like to see how it is first. Also maybe offer it as a download instead of just a DVD like clips4sale.com or something to that effect? Just a few suggestions, but it looks killer! Nice job! I'd purchase it if I wasn't strapped for cash right now [Smile]

And don't feel bad about the plug bro. If any of us had a site I'm sure we'd all do the same and many people do here already. It's a good and free way to get the word out.

Hello Rockbass -

I'm working on the clip store and should have things set up there within another week or two. Of course I won't need to spend money on production and logistics once that's done but will still probably sell some videos this way.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh wow, i can see by just looking at the pictures there it's gonna be nice.I hope it sells out, it should!I definetly will be getting one in the future..

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18319 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll watch as soon as I can but Mal in a video is awesome.

It's nice to see movement with your foot queens sometimes. [Smile]

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

I've updated the site to include a rudimentary video page. The clip store is a work in progress, maybe another week or so.

Here's the link and a look at what it is becoming. Poor Malory is becoming nervous about this - she doesn't want to "let us all down if the video fails". It's funny, the things that go through these girl's heads.

I'm pleased and proud of the disc itself (which you can see on the site page); I put a lot of love into it and although it was a "baby step" into the world of foot videos, I believe it was a decent effort.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOOOOOOOOOWWWWW!

I ordered this video and it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!!!!!!!!!!!!! Malory is CUTE!!!!!!! SWEET. Hearing her voice & the way she talks makes her even 10 times more beautiful than she already is!!! There is so much you don't get from seeing pics that watching a video gives you. After seeing this I am totally in love with Malory.

I LOVE the way you made this Ben. The fact that Malory is talking all the way through it and the humorous questions, etc. It's like her feet are always there but it's not just feet it's everything about this girl. WOW. Her expressions, reactions, etc.

Here's a question. I didn't order an autographed version but I'm going to do that today. Is it possible to get the one I have autographed by Malory?? Maybe at the next "meet the footgirl" thing?

Last question is that I talked to a guy who ordered this video and he said he ordered a pair of Malory's socks to go with it (and you guys shipped it that way). Any way of me ordering another video with a pair of her socks??? Thanks Ben and THANK YOU MALORY.

Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey pacfootluver! As far as I'm concerned, you can have a pair of socks with your other video and yah I'd love to sign your 1st one. So your answer's a big yes to both. Don't worry about Ben I'll take care of him.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey ben i just felt like i couldnt pass this thread up. you got so many gorgeous women that you work with, i just wanna say like i always do,that i admire you and wish you well on anything you do. its always a privelage to see all your lovely ladies and there beautiful feet including you too malory

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metaldaze
All Pro Poster
Member # 8232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for metaldaze   Email metaldaze   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my....A Malory foot dvd..... [Drool] I can't believe it!This is huge oh my calm down,take it easy...Oh my money is like so in the mail and I will wait day and night at my mailbox for it's arrival.The stills look nice and Malory well she's stunning as allways and soooooooooo cute with her feet proped up on that thingy with her soles showing...man I think I'm gonna pass out at the thought of a Malory vid.Oh thank you Ben and most of all thank you Malory for doing this thing and just sharing yourself and your feet with us hehe.Ok were do I send the money...DAMN IT WERE'S MY STAMPS???? [Mad] ENVELOPE...I NEED A FREEKIN' ENVELOPE!!!AAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!
ALL HAIL PRINCESS MALORY! [Bow Down]

--------------------
The World is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams It's Heaven and Hell

Posts: 560 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello metaldaze -

Ordering info can be found here: http://girlswithfeet.com/html/videos.html

Just click on the Malory DVD or her photo there, then scroll down for ordering info. Thank you for the great comments, I know Malory will love them.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by ghost:
hey ben i just felt like i couldnt pass this thread up. you got so many gorgeous women that you work with, i just wanna say like i always do,that i admire you and wish you well on anything you do. its always a privelage to see all your lovely ladies and there beautiful feet including you too malory

Hello ghost -

It is a privalege to see these girls and their feet. Definitely and I never lose sight of that fact. Nor would I ever take such things for granted. They really are something else.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

lgill101
Board Regular
Member # 8099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lgill101   Email lgill101   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, I’ve been super busy with college work lately that I’ve not really sat down and made time to read through these forums in a while. I’m so glad I found the time though as I almost missed this thread and wouldn’t have known anything about Malory’s DVD. I’m not what you’d call a forum regular but I always keep my eyes peeled of any pictures of the drop-dead beautiful Malory and her nonpareil feet. I’m seriously thinking about buying it and if I do I’ll probably go all the way and have it signed, sort of like a coming to end of course reward for myself [Smile] So once again I take my hat of to you Ben and or course Malory *takes of hat* [Smile]

p.s I really like the new haircut although I’m not entirely sure how new it is I remember it differently.

--------------------
they reckon it will take 3 weeks to make gene pitney a coffin made from oak.... but only 24 hours from balsa

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello lgill101 -

She does have a different hairstyle. Malory does a lot of things with her look and her hair. She's always trying new looks for herself and the results (to my eye) are always great. No matter what she does, it always looks great.

Once in awhile she'll call and say something like "I was thinking about trying a new hairstyle, shorter and layered with a few highlights". She says "what do you think?" .. My reply is always "Whatever it is, do it". I enjoy seeing her go through these tweaks and tuneups.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links