Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Your Girl's Attitude About Shoes/Sandals

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Your Girl's Attitude About Shoes/Sandals
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's your girl's attitude about Shoes/Sandals?

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 36 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While shopping last night my wife said she needed some new shoes but hated looking for them and trying them on, etc. She was actually looking for pumps, but tried on a pair of sandals. She had never shared that before, and although that's OK with shoes, hopefully is not her attitude toward sandals. (Of course, if I buy them for her, which I do, and want to do lots more of...) This prompted me to do the poll.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my girlfriend is one of them high matinence girly girls at heart (which i love), she loves shopping no matter what its for, but yes she loves shoes especially since she has a boyfriend like me who really cares about what her feet look like in them
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my lady loves shoes. she doesn't mind shopping for them, but rather they just come to her. She doesn't like spending much time at the store.. she's not into trying them in the store though. if the size is right, she'll take them off the shelf and go.. she'll try them home just to be safe and then next time you see them is when she's wearing them out.

i'm working on her trying them at the store. she is a bit reluctant though. to her it's a waste of time. if she's not going to get it, why try it. but lately she's warmed up to it because she knows i'm into that.

sandals.... hum.. she's not expressive of how she feels about them. judging from her wardrobe and frequency of wear, she's not into sandals.

the one thing i love to hear.. those heels aren't tall enough!!!!!! she's finally out looking for at least 4 inch nowadays.. so that makes me super happy!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sounds like a cliché but just about every gal I've ever known has practically had a fetish for shoes. They gravitate to those storefront window displays like opposite poles of magnets in action. On a related note, I'm real proud of the influence that I've been able to have on a close female friend of mine who was always somewhat self-conscious about showing off her feet. She always loved shoes, but was hesitant to buy anything with an open-toe design. I've been gradually working on her in increments for quite a while now and am happy to say that my efforts have finally paid off. She now absolutely loves wearing sexy & revealing shoes in public and feels very differently about her feet these days as a direct result of all the attention I've tossed at them. I love happy endings!

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My G/F loves flip flops she only wears open toed things she owns I think something like 40 or 50 pairs as of right now. About 35 of them still have price tags on them.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvsexyfemfeet
Major Player
Member # 2413

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvsexyfemfeet   Author's Homepage   Email luvsexyfemfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife will put on the "try on show" for me because she knows it turns me on. She only does it when she's wearing a slip on sandal to start with. It's also a good place to watch other ladies try on shoes and not look like you don't belong in that department.
Posts: 167 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

quote:
Originally posted by luvsexyfemfeet:
My wife will put on the "try on show" for me because she knows it turns me on. She only does it when she's wearing a slip on sandal to start with. It's also a good place to watch other ladies try on shoes and not look like you don't belong in that department.

The "try-on show" is a GREAT idea. No need to even buy them necessarily, just try a bunch on. That would be incredibly hot, a form of foreplay even.

Indeed a great place to watch ladies try on shoes and sandals. I love Target because the shoe department is right across from the men's department. I almost always see a women trying something on while I can "appear" to be looking at men's wear.

[ April 07, 2006, 08:59 AM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
It sounds like a cliché but just about every gal I've ever known has practically had a fetish for shoes. They gravitate to those storefront window displays like opposite poles of magnets in action. On a related note, I'm real proud of the influence that I've been able to have on a close female friend of mine who was always somewhat self-conscious about showing off her feet. She always loved shoes, but was hesitant to buy anything with an open-toe design. I've been gradually working on her in increments for quite a while now and am happy to say that my efforts have finally paid off. She now absolutely loves wearing sexy & revealing shoes in public and feels very differently about her feet these days as a direct result of all the attention I've tossed at them. I love happy endings!

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Is pimpin' easy Calico? lolll

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by guitardrew:
Is pimpin' easy Calico? lolll

LOL drew, not as easy as I'd like it to be! In the case of that particular gal, it literally took me years to get her to this point where she'll voluntarily buy & wear open-toed shoes. I'm a patient man though, and my patience definitely paid off big time with her. Nowadays she's having me pick out wild nailpolish colors for her and she's looking forward to summer so she and I can start shopping for revealing sandals to go with her skirts. In addition to expanding her shoe collection though, it's also worked wonders for her self-esteem and that truly does warm my heart. I created a monster and I'm loving it!

[Evil Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife absolutely hates shoe shopping because she gets so frustrated trying to find some that fit. She wears 9.5 extra wide and with a high arch so she has to have them with the top of the show high enough or stretchy enough for the upper curve of her foot. One day she was complaining about her wide feet and I told her just more for me to lick! [Drool] That's when she hit me with a rolled up newspaper!

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Julia exposed
Major Player
Member # 9025

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Julia exposed   Author's Homepage   Email Julia exposed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I voted for myself and messed up...I was reading it as only sandals even though it was clear as day that shoes were to be considered there as well. So, I LOVE shoes! Sandals are ok, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE flipflops!! The issue I have is that I wear a size 10, and the shoes I like look great in sizes 2-7, but start looking strange or out of proportion when the size increases. Honestly, most (90%) of the shoe that I find and like aren't even available in my size 10. Too, bad but maybe y'all prefer me barefoot anyway. lol.

--------------------
Visit
feetexposure to see all my pics
 -

Posts: 241 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neowulf
Member # 13785

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neowulf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, i'd say that almost 95% of Women love to shoe shop..going by my Girl, she's a goth, so she has no real interest in sandals and alike, but you can prolly imagine her extreme desire for thigh length PVC lace/zip up boots with heels the height of the Empire States building and what have you!!! look Darn nice i must say [Wink]

....and Howdy there all, this is me 1st post

Posts: 1 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links