Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Have you seen the new DSW Commercial?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Have you seen the new DSW Commercial?
luvsexyfemfeet
Major Player
Member # 2413

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvsexyfemfeet   Author's Homepage   Email luvsexyfemfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.dswshoe.com/tv_commercial.jsp
I hope this link works. If not go to their web site....google DSW shoes and go to their main page and click on the link to their new tv commercial.
Very sweet for a TV Commercial!!

Posts: 167 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvsexyfemfeet
Major Player
Member # 2413

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvsexyfemfeet   Author's Homepage   Email luvsexyfemfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just tried it and it worked for me...you will have to click on one of the icons in the lower right of the page to get it going. Good luck.
Posts: 167 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I felt like that bulldog in the commercial... panting and drooling with my tongue hanging out of my mouth! [Drool]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvsexyfemfeet
Major Player
Member # 2413

LOL! I was thinking he had a very desired spot to lay around!
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not only have I seen the DSW commercial but I'd actually intended to start a thread about it here on the forums a couple of weeks ago after I first saw it, so I appreciate you sharing that link with everybody, luvsexyfemfeet. They've been running it in the evenings during primetime hours, and I've generally been spotting it during American Idol on Tuesday nights. That's pretty much the most appealing advertising that I've seen on television since the old Rockport shoe commercials that MTV was running a number of years ago.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that is how to make commercials that will keep me from turning the channel.
Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice! Can you imagine how great it would have been to be on the film/production/editing crew for that commercial?

While I enjoyed the many different styles shown during those 30 seconds, I was kinda frustrated with the quick "MTV style" scene changes. Would have loved to have had the camera follow many of those feet a bit longer.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spyicon
Loyal Member
Member # 4404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spyicon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw it for the first time last night during 24. After the commercial was over Alexandra looked at me and then checked me for Wood, saying I better not have gotten aroused by that commercial, lol. While she was distracted I quickly hit the record button on the HD DVR to capture that gem!
Posts: 52 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvsexyfemfeet
Major Player
Member # 2413

I seen it again on primetime FOX tv and wish I had a good recording too. I think that I might have it in my computer. It's a keeper for sure.
Maybe we should check out their web site and buy some of those sandals for our ladies and if they have a place to check off how we heard about them, give all credit to that tv commercial.

Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yes! I've seen it! [Hump]

Everyday, I seem to notice this kind of exclusive "footage" advertised more and more on television! It's apparently catching on. [Big Grin]

[ April 05, 2006, 08:33 PM: Message edited by: shomeyoT0ES ]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links