Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » a thought i wanted to share on a celebrity...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: a thought i wanted to share on a celebrity...
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im so sorry if i make any of you freak from this, but some of you may know "DAWN FRENCH". She is chubby i know, but imagine her sweaty feet after a day walking!! simply amazing!!

mmmm her sweaty feet!! think about it and tell me your views

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, she does absolutely nothing for me at all. But, i can dig it.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keywiz2112
Major Player
Member # 997

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keywiz2112   Author's Homepage   Email keywiz2112   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Each to their own, may just streach to Jennifer Saunders??

Definatly Racheal Stevens though.

Top of them all my Girlfriends Feet Awsome

Posts: 211 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
Im so sorry if i make any of you freak from this, but some of you may know "DAWN FRENCH". She is chubby i know, but imagine her sweaty feet after a day walking!! simply amazing!!

I have never even thought about her in that way. I'm usually too busy laughing at her shows whenever they show them on PBS here in the US.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can enjoy looking at her barefooted!
Anyone remember her early French/Saunders show? It was shown on PBS, in the 90's. They did a ballet parody, and both girls showed off the bottoms of their feet! The toes were hidden, because it was claimed they cut them off to do ballet moves (fake, of course!), but it was still a nice scene.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not sure i know who she is?

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dawn French is a British comidienne (did I spell that right? [Smile] ). She, and her partner Jennifer Saunders were responsible for ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS. She's also on THE VICOR OF DIGBY, which can be seen on PBS. She's kinda heavy, and has short black hair.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

To be honest I had never thought of her before but I will pop over to Lord Lucan's celeb Feet site & see if he's got any of DF & if he has I will be able to give a proper assesment.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Plastercast to thank:
quote:

To be honest I had never thought of her before but I will pop over to Lord Lucan's celeb Feet site & see if he's got any of DF & if he has I will be able to give a proper assesment.
Sorry Toe Sucker I have had no luck on the Dawn French Feet front but your right I would imagine they would sweat like anything & let's hope sombody has a decent picture of her feet that can be posted on here. Mind you even if somone can post a picture I still doubt if they would be anywere near as good as my cleaner's feet!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She also had a few cameos on "The Young Ones" show as well along with Saunders during its run. Any "Young One's" fans here by chance? The guy that played the character of Vyvian is actually married to Saunders in the real world believe it or not!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
never heard of her.. but did a quick search to see what the 'fuss' was about.

i'm not one who has anything against heavy set folks. but to assume that because they're heavy they're more apt to sweat than us (as true as it may sound) is not really a good assessment.

however, it would be intersting to see a pic of her feet.. just out of curiosity. my feeling is that i'm probably gonna prefer them in hose than any other way.

never really thought much about it before though (in general that is) after my youth switched to adolescence and older. as a kid.. knew this heavy set woman who had absolutely fantastic toes. always was a shame to see her in heels because she always looked like she was squeezing the life out of her super cute toes. did care much for the rest of her appearance though. I do recall her hubby was super crazy about her size and was madly in love with her (and he was a thin as a stick). boy did he love her to death.. and rumor had it (which he denied publicly.. but she smiled knowingly) that he enjoyed her feet a lot especially after she was in her pumps.

that is how I got to see her toes.. he'd take off her shoes and sit with her and eat (usually on a terrace or something) and have her feet in plain site. at that age, never thought more of it past that.. but now.. i know what he was into and why he liked it that way. she had the cutest toes (of that time and era that I knew)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And another titbit of information on her, she's (Dawn) married to U.K comedian Lenny Henry, possibly best known for his series 'Chef'.

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KeithNC
Board Regular
Member # 1273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeithNC   Email KeithNC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about Julia Sawalha?
Posts: 5 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dawn french ! i can see jennifer saunders but dawn french ! [Puke]

the only fine feet in the dreadful Ab Fab are Joanna Lumleys [Jerkoff]

but hey, each to thier own ! [Hump]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links