Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » i cant beleive this happen today (girl in my class part2) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: i cant beleive this happen today (girl in my class part2)
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
remember i told you guys about the girl in my class. she came to school in flipflops [Big Grin] and it rained and snowed today in new york city. she had her feet done this time so maybe she did this for me. i asked her why she came to school with flipflops in the rain? she said she didn't know with a smile. she then said her foot doesnt squeek anymore and i said i'll see for myself then i touched fer foot, she smiled. When it came to our 15min break i told her lets go to the lounge but all of the seats were taken. in my head i was like [Mad] , but i had another idea. i took her to the stair case and we sat there. i asked her whats wrong, she said she was tired. The next thing i did was probable brave or stupid. i took her flipfloped foot and put it on my lap and then she said nah i can't really can't have anyone touch my feet not even my boyfriend dave, i'm sorry, i think feet are ugly [Thud] she then said lets go outside i want to smoke. so i tried but this girl does not like feet. but why would she show her feet off in front of me and she knows about my fondness, and why on a rainy snowy day

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yo! fill free to write your comments man

--------------------

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she could just be a big tease. there are millions of those walking around lol. i've come across many girls that have gorgeous feet (painted toes,toerings,ankle bracelets) and then they would say oh yuck feet are nasty they gross me out. i feel like saying then why show yours! but in reality its there life and they can show off there feet whenever they want to. i just feel like it aint right to us foot men lol

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

thats true

--------------------

angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

anymore commments

--------------------

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with you angelwood. A girl wearing FF's in the rain or snow is extremely erotic to me.

You were extremely brave (not stupid) trying to massage her feet. Sorry to hear she didn't let you do anything- and that has a boyfriend. But hopefully you'll still get to look at her feet. Keep in mind that she didn't tell you why she let's no one touch her feet. It could be she's just got very ticklish feet.

I have to admit to myself from time to time that, as bizarre as it seems, there are some girls who either are truly foot-teases, as ghost mentioned, or they wear flip-flops just because they are or easy to slip on before going out. As footguys it does play with our brains, but I'm convinced that some girls are truly clueless about what their feet can do to some people.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im gonna quote JedioftheFeet on this one if he doesnt mind:

'Women dont make sense to me.'

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DreamFeet
Board Regular
Member # 13689

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DreamFeet   Author's Homepage   Email DreamFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn [Cry] but verry brave man!

--------------------
DREAM FEET - Totaly Free and Clean Foot Fetish paradise!
Send us your amateur picture and earn 100$ easily!!! [Wink]
Find more, CLICK HERE!

Posts: 49 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you're brave.. . (touching another man's feet is border stupid.. and yes i've done it before) <only border stupid.. not stupid> I put my parenthesis only because if he's not cool.. that is asking for grief that isn't always worth it.

as for women not making sense.. here is what one told me about feet.

a woman has the right to show off anyway she feels like it. doesn't mean a man can like it anyway he wants to and has the right to touch.

she also added.. she loves her nails but hates her feet. when her nails are done, she wants to show them off because they look great... but doesn't change the fact she hates her feet and doesn't change the fact she thinks any man who touches her feet, or enjoys touching them isn't gross.

go figure!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maddman
Board Regular
Member # 13726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maddman   Email maddman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
you're brave.. . (touching another man's feet is border stupid.. and yes i've done it before) <only border stupid.. not stupid> I put my parenthesis only because if he's not cool.. that is asking for grief that isn't always worth it.

as for women not making sense.. here is what one told me about feet.

a woman has the right to show off anyway she feels like it. doesn't mean a man can like it anyway he wants to and has the right to touch.

she also added.. she loves her nails but hates her feet. when her nails are done, she wants to show them off because they look great... but doesn't change the fact she hates her feet and doesn't change the fact she thinks any man who touches her feet, or enjoys touching them isn't gross.

go figure!

This is why women piss me off.

Until I feel like gettin somethin from them

Posts: 17 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jediofthefeet:
Many times it is best not to mention something to a girl in order to get her to bring it up.

"Women don't make sense to me" is my motto.

I've been on the losing side of the delay game a few times, and have become adept at recognizing it.

If she thinks feet are ugly, then you may as well wait until she unintentionally shows them to you.

Imagine I was George Costanza when I said that, and I want you to imagine I am him when I say this.

Once again, you brought went there with her feet. You should have let her do her thing, and acted as if wearing flip flops in that type of weather was no big deal. But nooooo, you had to ask her why she did it.

Her answer was she didn't know.

What's my motto again? "Women don't make sense to me".

You got to touch her foot, and that should have been the end of story. But it wasn't enough. You had to go hunt for a place to sit so you could touch her foot again.

Be careful what you ask for because you might just get it.

You got her on the stairs, put her foot in your lap, and she shot you like Dick Cheney shot Harry Whittington. The news about her not letting anyone touch her feet probably stung like buckshot. Then she peppered it by once again telling you she thinks feet are ugly.

Hopefully, she will remain your friend after this, but she will never be your foot friend.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maddman
Board Regular
Member # 13726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maddman   Email maddman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
shot you like Dick Cheney shot Harry Whittington.
[Laugh] I love those vids u make jedi. The feet on Christina are just AMAZING [Thumbs Up]

But yea angelwood. I wouldent try to go for that again. She might whip out the pepper spray

Posts: 17 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

i forgot she did tell she was ticklish when she brought her foot away from me. We did speak afterwards. After that happened she said lets go outside i want a smoke. But i am going to see her tomorrow

--------------------

jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Maddman!!!

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

i saw her today. i was qiuet the whole day, so i was a little qiuet around her but not because of the foot thing. she sat next to me in class. she was getting something from the snack machion and she asked me if i wanted something too, she has never did this before [Confused] ?. what does that mean

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links