Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Spying Other Foot Fetish People

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Spying Other Foot Fetish People
Deadwood
Board Regular
Member # 12089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deadwood   Email Deadwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Basically I was wondering what other people on this forum have seen for circumstances that led them to realize that people they knew also had foot fetishes? I am not really referring to statements made like your best friend admitting he likes feet, but by other people's reactions to seeing bare feet. Please let me clarify my question by reciting my own little story.

I remember in Junior High having a teacher (Mr Butler) that must have had a foot fetish. I say that because this one girl in class had a thing for shoes...she hated them. I stragetically planted myself in class so that I could watch her dangle her heels, kick off her pumps, or slip off those cute little canvas shoes that was all the rage back in the late 80's. I always sat in the back row, the row over from hers to get a good look as she sat in the middle of the room.

Well one day Shannon wore a nice little sun dress and some low heeled pumps. Sassy, but not really overtly slutty. Well sure to form she kicked off her pumps while doing some stupid small group thing on history and padded around barefoot. Normally it was a subtle act of hers because her barefeet were mostly hidden from the teacher's view. She did not do so on purpose per se, it was just something she did sort of subtly. But because of the small group exercise, she was up and walking around on this day. Well Mr Butler saw that and just started flipping out.

He was always pretty calm so when he started stammering about how she had to put her shoes on, and how it was unhealthy to pad around barefoot she tried to get a solid answer of what was so bad about it. The thing was he could not give her an answer. H just stammered and kept repeating "Don't argue Shannon, you have to wear your shoes in class."

It was no big deal really, but that was 20 years ago and I still think that his reaction had nothing to do with "safety", but rather his inability to teach because he was distracted by her bare feet. Not that I can blame him by any means, I think Shannon was the sole reason(pun intended) I never went on to college and now have to work as a Railroad Machinist instead of having a white collar job! But man I learnbed alot in that class, just nothing about modern history!

So has anyone else ever experienced something like this where you came to the realization from observing someone that they had a foot fetish as well?

--------------------
Deadwood

Posts: 23 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It certainly has happened to me. I've been a stammering fool on more than one occassion when a barefooted girl either unexpectedly showed up when I wasn't expecting it, or had far better looking feet than I imagined even when I was expecting to see them.

Can't recall anyone else losing it like this, but have seen many other fellow foot brothers eyeballing pretty feet like I was.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
deadwood i have seen nearly the exact same thing! when i was in junior high also, i remember my 7th grade english teacher acted really weird about girls' feet. he was sort of a 'goofy' on purpose likeable teacher and all the girls liked him and stuff (just because they fely comfortable w/ him, werent attracted to him or anything), there was this really tall girl with big feet that sat on the first row and one time i distinctly remember her wearing flip flops (of course i was somewhat behind her and going out of my mind), and she was doing a lot of slipping her feet in and out and spinning the flip flop around, tons of shoeplay, the teacher kept looking down, ( i didnt realize he was looking at her feet) and just stopped and sort of playfully kicked one of shoes away while her foot was out of it, and he was like 'quit taking your shoes off!' hahahaha

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deadwood
Board Regular
Member # 12089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deadwood   Email Deadwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is why I married a teacher and never became one [Smile]

Ah the good old days of school. I remember being surrounded by pretty girls in Jr High and High School. No I was not a stud then (actually I'm not one now), but I digress.

I still have some fond memories of those days. I think around the 1988-1990's days it was fashionable for woman to wear pumps with bare feet (no socks/ nylons). I remember staring for hours at Shannon's feet. There was another girl Katie, who was even better looking and not so snobby off to my left. I know it was Sphmore Engilish class and the best class I ever had as far as strategically located.

The image of Katie's feet is burned into my skull from those days of shoeplay. Its turning me on now just thinking of how she would dangle her pumps for 45 minutes at a time and had no problems taking them off for half the period.

Now I work in a railroad engine house with only 3 female workers. Steel toed boots are required and well, that's good because I would hate to see their toes anyway. All three of them started for the railroad before I was even born.

Yep all I got now is my memories of High School...

--------------------
Deadwood

Posts: 23 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Deadwood:
It was no big deal really, but that was 20 years ago and I still think that his reaction had nothing to do with "safety", but rather his inability to teach because he was distracted by her bare feet.

Not that I didn't find Deadwood's story rather entertaining, but I sincerely doubt that Mr. Butler had a foot fetish based solely on the information that we have to work with. Many of my closest friends are teachers and I have no doubt that they would've reacted in exactly the same way as it is indeed school policy that all students wear appropriate footwear when on school grounds. Sounds to me like Mr. Butler was simply exercising proper administrative policy, and without having known him I can safely assume that he would've reacted in that very same manner even had it been one of his male students gallavanting barefoot rather than sultry Shannon. T'was still a cool story and a fun read though!

While on this subject of teachers & students, I'll just add that when I was an 8th grade student myself, all I wanted in the world was for my sexy female geology teacher to have me stay behind to see her after class such that I might suck her toes as a means of disciplinary action. Never happened though much to my dismay. hehe My mouth still waters over that woman's feet to this day!

Finally, as to the original subject of discerning someone's foot fetish indirectly, I can say that there's only been one time in my life where I learned of somebody's foot fetish without them having told me about it, and that's when I overheard them mentioning it during a cordless telephone conversation as I listened in gleefully on my little 10-band frequency scanner. As it turned out, the guy that I overheard happened to live right next door to me! I don't think I ever would've known about his fetish if it hadn't been for that.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CJ,

I think you said it best. but I can top your eighth grade dream... i got to massage my 11th grade teacher's feet twice!! that was a dream come true.. got to stay after school for that both times!!! I wil never forget it

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
I overheard them mentioning it during a cordless telephone conversation as I listened in gleefully on my little 10-band frequency scanner.

I used to do that too! Back in the 70's you could pick up cell phone conversations on even a standard police/fire band radio. But the highlight of my intercepting fun (via a more modern multi-band scanner) was picking up the conversations of the little honey that lived next to me years ago. We lived in the city and our houses were very close. She was very cute, sophisticated, 20-something, and got an awesome tan each summer laying out in her back yard. She was married but extremely unhappy and would talk to her girlfriends about hot guys she saw or knew and divorcing her husband. Had she ever had the hots for me, that would have been a real challenge to turn down. [Big Grin]
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I got a story of eight guys SURROUNDING this woman at the fountain in the mall. She was in her nylon feet and they didn't even notice each other.

And a guy in the library so engrossed in a pretty professionals stocking feet he was SWEATING...

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
reinforced tell those stories all the way out man!!!

as to high school shoeplay experiences being emblazened in brains, im excactly the same way. it seemed i started to have one in every class at one point in my 10th grade year and i was losing my mind, making trips to 'use the restroom' during class and whatnot...it was chaos!

--------------------

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately I went to an all-boys school so I was deprived of those school days memories: the only female feet I ever got to see before I started work belonged to my (now long ago an ex-) girlfriends' mates. I have very fond memories of those sleepovers she used to organise though...

(Then I grew wiser in the early 90's and realised that if you're a foot man and you're lusting over feet not belonging to your girlfriend then it's technically cheating...but back then I was 16 and didn't care)

I reckon most of us developed our penchant for feet (I hate the term 'fetish' - don't you?) back when we were kids. Of course, back then prices were lower, the taxman didn't steal all your money and it didn't cost a fortune to fill your car with petrol!

Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
guitardrew,

Here's one I already told awhile back.....

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=002375;p=1

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

classic stuff reinforced!

--------------------

Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only ever noticed it once, walking with a female friend passed a petrol station and a car was pulling out, the guy in the back seat literally jumped up and looked down at her flip flopped feet. i was intrigued, he KEPT staring until they went out of shot.

A fellow foot man, just did he have to be quite so obvious?

Web

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maddman
Board Regular
Member # 13726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maddman   Email maddman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was in expressive arts class today. Now my teacher really the finest thing ive ever seen and ive always wanted to see her feet. The thing is she never wears open toe sandals. Well today she did because it hit 70 and my god was i sweating the whole class. She has THE most beautiful feet and toes ive ever seen. It was very hard to walk out of class without anyone noticing what was in my pants. Well worth it. I hope she wears the same tomorrow
Posts: 17 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I discovered that a long time friend of mine since college had a ff about seven years ago, and I was surprised I never noticed before. I mean, you would notice his looks and search for a female foot, but I discovered his ff in a normal conversation. I was back home in a visit, and I made a comment about the fashion of slippers and sandals that was sweeping the country (whole world), and he replied saying that "sadly" many people do not appreciate that. We talked and we shared and it was one of the greatest talks I ever had with a friend. Two solid hours about feet !! We recalled every possible feet we have "shared" in college and other aspects.
Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links