Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Tonight was amazing...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tonight was amazing...
ILickToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 5833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILickToez   Email ILickToez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me and my girl watched elf. I had these in my face for the entirety of the movie:

web page

I had them SO CLOSE to my face. The smell was great. I licked and sucked and nibbled all over her soft soles. I was extremely turned on, but when the movie was over, when I wanted to take some pics of her feet, she got mad and wanted to cuddle. [Cry]

But tonight was amazing.

Posts: 307 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is amazing! Too bad she wasn't "in the mood" to pose for pictures. Does she usually let you photograph her? You must've taken that photo after she fell asleep.

Lovely wrinkles too! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILickToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 5833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILickToez   Email ILickToez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She doesnt let me take pics often, Ive somewhat let off on askin her.

And I took the above picture awhile ago.

Posts: 307 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just got to snap a few while she's not looking so you can brag to us [Wink]
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links