Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » First Foot Experience

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: First Foot Experience
toesucker020689
Board Regular
Member # 11737

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker020689   Email toesucker020689   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi guys, i still havent had a foot experience and im crazy about feet. mayb u could help me out. throw some idea's on the table...
Posts: 2 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you have a steady girl or do you just date alot of different people?

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your luck will change as soon as you just drop inhibitions and choose to feel completely comfortable talking to women about their feet/ telling them you like their feet. you wont ALWAYS get the responses your looking for but hey, thats pretty much how the so called 'normal' dating world is anyway. most women dont have a problem with dudes loving their feet as long as its not all you wanna do with them.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My first experience was with a girl I dated for some time. I hinted around the topic, rented foot fetish videos for us to watch, and even asked her if she had her toes sucked before. She never seemed to catch onto what I was getting at.

Finally one day when we'd run out of things to do in the bedroom, I brought up toe sucking in the most vague way possible. She said what the hell and I couldn't believe it. I was actually very nervous, so nervous I got the giggles and couldn't stop and it almost cost me a memorable experience. Had my way with them and that opened up the door for many more opportunities even though she made it clear she wasn't into it.

From there, I just usually ask a woman if she's ever had her toes sucked before and turns out most women get turned on by it. I like this approach because it kills two birds with one stone. You get to find where she stands on the issue while at the same time letting her know about your fetish without having to actually say it. Give it a shot. If the girl is disgusted by you talking about it, ask her if she's ever done anal or slept with another woman and she'll just think you're trying to find about how open she is sexually. Then obviously you ditch her cuz if she isn't into that well then........

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you will never get your first time until you start talking about it and making stuff happen.
its the only way its ever gonna work. i remember when i was wiating for my first time then i realized i had never opened my mouth about it was being shy about it. its a tough risk cause you have so many ignorant people that make fun of us foot fetish people and turn it into something stupid when its not, its just something we enjoy on a womans body.
good luck buddy and i wish you well and i hope when you do get your first time it will be a great one!

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smellyfootluv65
Loyal Member
Member # 10639

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smellyfootluv65   Email Smellyfootluv65   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I told my girlfriend about three weeks into dating her. I would think that either a girl would say hell no or be completly open to it. If you get rejected a couple times don't get discouraged, there are plenty hirls that will not only let you play with their feet but enjoy you doing so. By the way the first time worshipping a foot is amazing, so you have much to look forward to. Good Luck

--------------------
toe lick

Posts: 80 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faintXofXheartX33
Board Regular
Member # 12559

Icon 1 posted      Profile for faintXofXheartX33   Email faintXofXheartX33   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't had a girl that I've been with intimately involved with, shun me out of the goods. And by that, I mean her feet.

A lot of women like the attention down there, especially anything that feels good. Much like I've seen in real life and on this board as a lurker, women who are into you will do what you like.

Even if it does seem a little strange to them at first. The only ones that you can't change are the ones who are adamently opposed to feet in general. With those, you just have to move on.

Posts: 26 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ghost:
you will never get your first time until you start talking about it and making stuff happen.

Ditto. The very best advice that I could possibly give a fledgling foot fetish would be to speak openly about your foot fetish, treat it with comfort & confidence as a normal and healthy part of your sexual identity because it is. And most importantly, remember that everyday life is not a foot worship party, which means that gals won't be approaching you from out of the clear blue and offering to stick their toes in your mouth. Be sure to apply some initiative, shed inhibitions, take the reigns, seize the day, and effect some changes in your life as a foot fetishist. Carpe Diem!

[Cheers]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links