Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Veins (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Veins
retif64
All Pro Poster
Member # 12

Icon 1 posted      Profile for retif64   Email retif64   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do you guys like veins showing on the back of a foot ? They turn me on big time !!

[IMG]http://img46.imagevenue.com/loc267/th_62531_008_sh012.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 586 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmm, never really taken them into consideration, i guess i surely dont mind them unless theres like a s--tload of them. im more of a toe/sole/arch man myself.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont like veins on the tops. I like the insteps to be as free of veins as possible. I hate bony tops too.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im a big fan of slight veins on the top of feet, but not TOO many to the point where it looks like shes could bench 325 with her toes. i HATE veins on the insteps though, especially on light colored feet because they look green. Veins on the top of feet just make the foot look more mature and sophisticated for me. If a foot has no veins they look kinda boring and TOO soft, it reminds me of fat feet.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footGuy
Board Regular
Member # 208

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footGuy   Email footGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Veins and bony feet are a MAJOR turn-on for me. Throw some tendons in the mix and I'm just about creaming my jeans. I absolutely love the way they look and feel both in my hands and on my tongue.
Posts: 7 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
retif64
All Pro Poster
Member # 12

Icon 1 posted      Profile for retif64   Email retif64   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I quote Jak and Footguy 100% !!!
A slim,slity bony feet with slight veins...wow !!

Posts: 586 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bruckner
Major Player
Member # 2878

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bruckner   Email bruckner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love veins on the tops of the feet, the more veins the better I say. Huge, long, boney, veiny female feet are ideal for me:)

--------------------
yahoo messenger s/n - stylishhardaction - add me if you wanna chat!

Posts: 194 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey kkrieger..whos that on ur Avatar!!?!?
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't like veins

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Either way is ok for me. It doesn't add or take away for me. Either way is cool.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dub
Board Regular
Member # 12547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for me, its whatever is natural... by that I mean so long as their not like bodybuilders or anorexic
Posts: 21 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A little bit of veininous looks good. But if it like she's injected half her body weight in steroids and can bench my car with her pinky toe. No way.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer seeing veins over bones. It's interesting that, as others have noted it seems (most of the time) to be women who do excercise/work out regularly. I have seen some veiny and even somewhat bony feet that were very arousing to me, I think more because I know she's in good shape, then the actual visual appeal.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Veins aren't a dealmaker or dealbreaker for me either way. I'm pretty much indifferent to 'em for the most part, but I'd certainly say that in extreme cases on either side of the spectrum, I've seen feet where excessive vein content turned me off, and by the same token I've seen feet where careful placement of veins really accented the sexy shape of a gal's feet.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elzbennet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud] No veins thanks! Sophie Marceau foot looks normal. But i have seen feet with tons of veins and i think itīs very ugly.
Kisses

--------------------
Elz

Posts: 937 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links