Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Turned down

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Turned down
Neal1976
Board Regular
Member # 13065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neal1976   Email Neal1976   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First time poster here, just thought I would wait to post until I had something useful to contribute hehe. I have a bit of a problem now and would love some feedback.

I met a very cute girl about 2 weeks ago and we are starting to get to know each other fairly well, she knew I was into feet after the 2nd date. On the 3rd date I think it was we just watched some TV at her place, that's when I started massaging her feet umong other places but always spent a lot of time there. She always enjoyed it and I thought to myself, we are off to a good start.

We have dated about 5 times now but the problem started tonight. She has to go on a week long trip and I wanted to see if she liked having her toes sucked before she left. Well I started my normal rutine of giving her a massage, starting from her head and moving down.

When I got to her feet I rubbed them about 10 minutes but then decided to give it a shot. Since I had always asked her what she liked and didn't like (which was nothing so far) when I went to suck her cute little toes I said "see if you like this" with a smile. I knelt down beside the couch so I could get to her feet easier and when I started sucking her toes I instantly knew she didn't like it. She turned beet red and shook her head implying she was not into it.

So I now have an extremely cute girl that I find out doesn't like to have her toes sucked(I was hoping that would be just a start to other things) but now it seems I may be stuck at massages. Not that I mind giving massages but it's like winning the lottery and not being able to get it hehe.

Has anybody been able to get there lady to like this or does it end right here?

Sorry for the lengthy post but I just left her house and am full of thoughts.

Thanks much

Posts: 6 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smellyfootluv65
Loyal Member
Member # 10639

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smellyfootluv65   Email Smellyfootluv65   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I would just try and talk to her about it first. Tell her how you feel about it and if she still declines I'd leave. That is honestly a really weird reaction to a little to sucking. My girlfriend doesn't exactly LOVE having her toes sucked but she knows I love it so she let's me do it whenever. But again sit down with her and tell her exactly how you feel and tell her what you want from her, then go from there.

--------------------
toe lick

Posts: 80 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
same here, but with a girl who was too ticklish and one who hated her feet because they were too small. Both asian, if that's a coincidence or what. Yeah, it sucks.

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take your time. I think the conversation is going to be important. She may be uncomfortable for any number of reasons. Though our passion for feet continues to increase in the main stream thera re still those who are not very familiar with the whole "Foot fetish Thing".

I wouldn't be dicouraged though. i had one friend that it took me a while to get into it and while it was never really her bag but like smellyfootluv65 said. Eventually she indulged me but I will tell you that i was willing to indulge some of the things that she liked first which made her more comfortable. So don't rush it have fun with her and talk about it when the time is right.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Neal1976

I find my GF feet smothered on my face whilst enjoying the vinegar stroke VERY satisfying!

No toe-sucking required!

Phil

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Neal! Welcome aboard to our forum. Your dilemma is actually a pretty common one for a number of reasons, with the most popular ones being ticklishness, inhibitions, and self-consciousness. I myself have known gals who've exhibited each of the aforementioned maladies, and there've been instances where patience and sensitivity made it possible for me to stick it out with them and eventually get them to a point where they were able to overcome their aversion to having their toes sucked in gradual increments, so yes, there can be a light at the end of the tunnel, but it does tend to require a fairly committed effort on your part. I won't lie, there've also been occasions in my life where I was simply unable to make any significant headway with certain gals who didn't want their toes sucked, so I had little choice but to move on considering the lead role that my foot fetish plays in my sex life.

You're only two weeks into the relationship, so you're still in prime position to feel things out and make some judgement calls before getting too many deeper feelings further invested. It sounds like you've got a nice thing going with this particular girl so far, so I'd stick with it a bit further if I were you and speak to her openly about your physical desires and just how attractive her feet are to you. Allowing her feet to make her feel sexually empowered might just be the ticket. Best of luck to you, and I personally commend you for being open with her about your fetish from the start!

[Cheers]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Smellyfootluv65:
Well I would just try and talk to her about it first. Tell her how you feel about it and if she still declines I'd leave. My girlfriend doesn't exactly LOVE having her toes sucked but she knows I love it so she let's me do it whenever.

I agree, you may find that once you become closer and get to know each other better, that she'll be more willing to share them with you.

I'd say the same thing about my wife- she didn't love having her toes sucked at first, but she seems to be getting into it more each time we do it. Even if she's not, she's doing a great job pretending that she is. And while I'm not a great fan of people faking things, especially sexually, the fact that she's doing it to please me is very exciting and romantic.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neal1976
Board Regular
Member # 13065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neal1976   Email Neal1976   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks a ton for the relplies all, it has given me a lot to think about. Hopefully with time she will come around, I know I am her first foot guy so I will have to talk with her a bit about it.

Also as a side note to C.J. , I never outright told her I liked feet, she figured that out on her own hehe. I think it was because after our second date her feet were a little sore after a long walk we took and I offered a massage. Then on the third date when watching TV I offered again and she said "is feet your thing" and I told her it was. I was very glad she found out though and from now on will probably just tell them first.

Thanks again all

Posts: 6 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't get emotionally involved with a woman that you cannot have a satisfying sexual relationship with. If you need (or want) feet as part of your sex life, then being with her isn't wise.

My moto is, if she's not open to it to begin with "convincing" her will end badly. It takes a very open person to allow us to indulge in our fetish. If she isn't into, you might find yourself sexually frustrated down the line. Especially if she has really cute feet. [Smile]

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with the other guys. Talk to her about it. Tell her that female feet are a real turn on for you, and you'd like her to allow you to massage/suck her feet. If she refuses. . . well, depends on how much you love her.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't trip about it. I mean we all have our own sexual likes and dislikes. You can't hold it against her if she's not into it. Over time, if you start to grow and such in your relationship, you learn to compromise because you want to make each other happy. Also, she may not have been in the mood for it at the time. Maybe she was self conscious that her meet were smelly. Give it another shot and talk about it and then see what happens.

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetpies
Board Regular
Member # 10542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetpies   Email feetpies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm... interesting.

With one or two exceptions (due to the girl being too ticklish) EVERY women that I've sucked their toes... has loved it. Done right, it really turns them on... not because they "like having their toes sucked"... but because it feels really good.

I don't know if technique is the difference... but there is an "art" to it. It's not at all like sucking and/or licking a popsicle. It's gently flicks of the tongue... then capturing the toe(s) in your mouth and lightly (lightly) grabbing them with your teeth... then sucking a bit (while lightening up further with your teeth).

The girls' faces might get red... but it is because they are getting turned on. If you were sucking for a few seconds and her face turned red... she might have LOVED it... but was just really surprised by it. Ya never know with women...

Posts: 26 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neal1976
Board Regular
Member # 13065

Thanks again for the replies, hopefully when we meet again I can find out if she likes it deep down or not.
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It may have just been a matter of "too much too soon". Looking at the positive side of things, she didn't yank her foot away from you and call you a freak. As a result, I think she's not totally against what happened. Her face turning red definitely may have happened due to her feeling self conscious about her feet, the way they look, smell, etc., or it may have to do with the fact that she has never had that done to her before so it feels "awkward" to her. I think she's pretty aware that you're into feet and it just needs time to sink in and for her to get used to the idea. Good luck!
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take your time. and ease into it, if she's a bit nervous about it, then dont push too hard at first. I ahve had several who were very ticklish in the beginning and I think a lot of it was nerves and being uptight with the thought of their toes in a guys mouth. Next time after rubbing, just try kissing them gently and leave it at that moving on to more and more each time. eventually she will relax and that should help.
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links