Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Thanks to my Wife

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Thanks to my Wife
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wanted to give my lovely wife Kim lots of Kudo's. She recently had surgery so we have been out of the love making arena for a few weeks. However she has offered me her lovely feet and toes whenever I needed them. Never hesitating to tease me with her soft very delicious feet. Just wanted to tell her thank you in the public arena. And on a side note, she is doing real well and recovering very fast. She is even wearing flip flops today. So my question is, Have any of you had a wife or girl friend offer her feet when they themselves were out of commission ?

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell her she's a trooper and a very loving wife!

Because I have a higher sex drive than my wife and consequently have been somewhat sexually frustrated my entire married life, I was hoping that my finally divulging my fetish to her would open up avenues of sexual pleasure when she either was not in the mood for full-blown sex or out of commission( i.e. has a cold or is being visited by her monthly nemesis- I have a full seven days before I can touch her again)).

While she hasn't caught on quite as fast as I hoped, we are moving forward. The biggest problem is that she believes there should be a big emotional investment and connection everytime we have sex. Anything short of full-blown sex lacks that and in some cases makes her feel like I'm doing stuff "to her" rather than "with her." Obviously I can't change how she feels- it's the way she was made. But I am working, via trying new things and discussing it, at trying to loosen her up a bit. It seems to be working slowly.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff, TLF. I'm real glad to hear that Kim is on the mend and doing well. Sounds like a great gal to me. Cheers to you both!

[Cheers]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I command it.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We've been together for 16 years and I have to have her feet several times a week whether she's there or not so to speak! [Laugh]

It works the other way to from a discussion I once overheard. This old gal was talking about how her husband couldn't get erections anymore (they were probably in their 70's) so he had to give her oral alot. You'll never look at grandma and grandpa the same way again! [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TLF,

Glad to hear Ms. Kim is doing better. Glad also that she is so giving with her feet. My Mrs. is very similiar, she doesn't mind me having her feetv even if she is sleep becaus eshe sleeps pretty sound. She does question why her feet feel sticky in the morning. Of course I sheepishly grin and ask what she's talking about. A silly little game I know but it works.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My ex would do that sometimes. When she was sick one time she would let me kiss her feet and suck her (which were painted a sexy dark brown at the time) toes and she would rub her feet on me. Hmm, good times with a great girl.
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Having a supportive wife is a great thing. [Thumbs Up] Glad to hear she is recovering well.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very cool:)

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife has always been more than generous with her little barefeet when she is unable to have other kinds of sex.

She is very generous with her little barefeet when she is able to have other kinds of sex...

She is just plain generous...

[Love]

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolySciGuy100
Loyal Member
Member # 2550

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolySciGuy100   Email PolySciGuy100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I am a lucky one too ... my wife will offer her feet and knows how to tease me with them when she is out of commision. Unless she is really sick, she sometimes even gives me a handjob while I suck her toes.

I think it is so awesome, and makes for such a strong relationship.

Posts: 55 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links