Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Poll--Confessing Your Fetish

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Poll--Confessing Your Fetish
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You've gone out with a girl on a few dates, and you like her a lot. How do you confess your foot fetish to her?

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 61 user(s) have voted.
Voting stopped at board time.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I voted let nature take its course. Basically whenever I have become intimate with someone is when I would spring it out on 'em. What lady would deny you in the heat of passion to suck on her toes???? After that its pretty much a piece of cake! [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Confess" makes it sound like a sin, some kind of guilt or treason. "Honey, I have been cheating on you with your feet !!"

I would bring the subject of foot up in a way I see appropriate and suitable for the moment.

Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must admit that if I was in the dating scene, and was many years ago I would just have to be honest. Chances are she would know before we went out. I always ask if ladies like open toe shoes and that leads to me usually telling them.

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Zamora:
"Confess" makes it sound like a sin, some kind of guilt or treason.

Agreed, I don't care for using the word "confess" in that context either because of its negative connotation, and as far as I'm concerned there's absolutely nothing negative about revealing one's foot fetish. Semantics aside though, I did cast my vote for the "Bluntly confess" option because the direct approach has always been my modus operandi. Even though I am incredibly direct and forthright when I tell gals about my foot fetish, it's important to note that I still am careful to always do so in an appropriate and fun-loving way that is relevant to the conversation at hand. Not everybody is properly braced for the direct approach, and thus I find that humor works wonders in cushioning the impact as well as maintaining a needed element of levity between you and she, whomever she happens to be.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i voted on brining up feet and watchign there response. for me this has always worked and of course if i get a negative response i figure its not gonna go well, although theres always a chance. now if turns into a great response, then i move in for the killing!

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Massaging... lots of it... i've been giving massages for five years now and i've made about $300 to $500 over the years just doing it as a hobby basically. For me... massages are the way to be.
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always used the direct approach. I use the direct approach with our friends now that I am married.

Always direct.

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xtant333
Board Regular
Member # 6782

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xtant333   Email xtant333   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, forget that waiting bussiness, I tell her before I even ask for the date. THAT"S HOW I ROLL.
Posts: 23 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess "confess" was a bad choice of words.
"Admit?"
Thanks for your responses!

--------------------

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
"Admit?"

I'd probably avoid using that one too in that context because "admit" tends to also conjure up imagery of confession, as in an "admission of guilt". I'd be more inclined to use a word like "reveal" which simply implies the open disclosure of information that was previously unknown without putting a negative spin on it. Yeah, "reveal" works for me!

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Thanks, CJ--Reveal it is!

--------------------

Professor_White
Loyal Member
Member # 3799

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Professor_White   Email Professor_White   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well my gf kinda guessed it before I even told her because I would kinda jokingly ask questions refering to her feet but nothing really straight out. So when I finally told her about it she already knew. At first it seemed like of strange to her but she didn't really care. Now she jokes about it all the time and says I'm only allowed to check out her feet :)lol

--------------------
 -
"style is like salt... too much can ruin everything"

Posts: 57 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links