Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Upside-down spoon sex

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Upside-down spoon sex
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Usually my posts are footjob related,but this weekend my footguy and i tried a new position in bed.we started off lying on our sides,him spooning me.then he flipped to where he was laying on his other side with his head down by my feet.we were able to make love in this position,him using his top arm to pull my hips closer to him,while my feet were playing with his mouth and nose,and wiggling on his face.

do any of you guys ever use this position?

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not yet but it sounds like one that I'll try soon. Thanks

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mona:

Frequently!

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I've done that one. It's great. Ya know, if you want more foot orientated positions, I highly recommend checking out either thee ten Lil Piggies Series Or the Barefootconfidential series. I like a lot of strickly fetish stuff, but I also like gettin down too. I actually goe A LOT of variatiosn to keep the feet at close access at all times.

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I should have tried that when I had the chance... damn! I'll keep that in mind for someday in the future. Cool! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds amazingly hot!

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems to be a common theme in my bedroom!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
quote:
Originally posted by Mona:

Frequently!

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

lol go jack! [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stash1
Loyal Member
Member # 8488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stash1   Email stash1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tried it! Could'nt do it! On that note, I just bought my wife a vibrator. We get into 69, I'm sucking her toes and playing with her with the vibrator as she's giving me a BJ. We both get the pleasure! Cool position, you should try it.
Posts: 58 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links