Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot experiences from college

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot experiences from college
servant
Board Regular
Member # 2225

Icon 1 posted      Profile for servant   Email servant   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is something I've always enjoyed and I was just curious if anybody else has had experiences similar to this.

Back in College my friends and I would often ask girls over to watch a movie with us. Because we lived in the fraternity house and the rooms were small, the couch was usually the only place to sit. Being the gentlemen that I was I always offered a seat on the couch to one of the ladies. This allowed me to lie on my back on the floor and put my head right next to a girl's foot. At this point we'd cut the lights and start the movie. This is where the fun begins!

The majority of the time the girl on the couch would cross her leg so her foot was dangling only inches above my face. (for example, if I was lying next to her right foot and she crossed her left leg) Although I experienced a few socks and barefeet in my face, most of the time the girls were wearing shoes. Watching the bottom of her shoe/foot dangle above my face was mezmorizing and it absolutely drove my wild! One time a girl's tennis shoe was so close to my face I couldn't even see the tv screen! She asked, "is my foot blocking your face"? I pretended I didn't hear her to which she replied, "guess not" and left it there. I couldn't believe a girl could just stick her foot infront of my face and not think a thing about it. I have other stories with this same girl.

Sometimes there were girls to either side of me and both their legs would be crossed in my direction.
Another experience I had was after a long night of drinking. I pretended I was passed out on the floor and a good girl friend of mine actually rested her black leather boot on my face. She was pretty drunk so I have no clue if she was doing it on purpose or not.

Still, I love it when girls prop their feet up in someone's face or dangle them above someone lying on the floor.
I've never read much about this or seen a bunch of threads on the matter so I'd love for anyone to commit or tale a similar story.

thanks

Posts: 13 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d-wreck
Loyal Member
Member # 13026

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d-wreck   Email d-wreck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice.. i used to do that if i whad a feeling she would be taking her shoe off or if it was already off. i actually ended up giving a girl i worked with a foot massage that started off with that same scenario.. i was layin next to her on the floor and she was complaining about her feet hurtin and i rubbed them while we watch Titanic!!!! thats a three hour long movie!!.. it was awesome...offer to rub those feet sometime!!

--------------------
just wait till u see Meghann's toes!!! real soon!!

Posts: 69 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A chick flick like Titanic was all you needed to leave her powerless against your advances toward her tootsies too! Nice move! [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I attended a very small college and lived off-campus, so I never was in your exact situation. However I spent a lot of time in the library, usually finding reading booths where a sandaled or barefoot girl (having slipped off her shoes)was reading/studying. Lots of girls ran around barefoot at the library and no where else could you get this close to a barefoot without being noticed.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maddman
Board Regular
Member # 13726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maddman   Email maddman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man im tellin u in 8th grade i went to this party and we ended up watchin a movie. I was in the sam situation ur in. I was under her feet not even paying attention. Now she had been wearing shoes the whole night so there was a strong but beautiful smell to them. I spent the whole night staring and smelling her feet until she finally noticed and pulled back with an "eeew". WEll it was well worth it and i still remember to this day exactly how they smell. I had tons of fun that night when i got home too [Jerkoff]
Posts: 17 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links