Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » heres what im thinking (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: heres what im thinking
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some of the pedicures i have had in the last few months have been below average.almost like a few of the girls were thinking about going on break the whole time lol

a footguy would never do this,infact i imagine some of you guys would even focus on the smallest details.perfection would be more common,so why arent there any male pedicurists?

im sure it would be stressful though if you didnt have feet to come home to and relieve the 37 times you became erect that day lol,but even then youd have a nice way to meet feet,and a much easier way of bringing up your fetish.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Intriguing idea Mona, and it sounds good on screen, but I'm afraid the reality of it would dictate otherwise...

You have to consider that for every sexy girl finding her way to the inside of a salon, you'd get about ten to twenty not so sexy ones. The result? Mental anguish from having to put your hands on feet you wouldn't even choose to look at...

Then what about the guys? Though I've never seen one, thankfully, but I hear that there's guys out there who actually get their toes done as well! Can you imagine the TRAUMA of being FORCED to put your hands on another guy's feet? And forget about turning down male customers...you'd have the special interest groups beating down the door of the place in no time, nooses and torches in hand, ready to lynch your "intolerant, bigoted" behind!

I think a better idea Mona, for you and any other girl wanting that perfect pedicure, is to get your man practicing! I never minded painting my wife's toes, or any other ladyfriend's for that matter. And the sweetest part of the deal? You can pay your man with a footjob or something...no cash involved! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good points, Lou. Bottomline: Money is a big factor and dealing with female peds that are just ROUGH, period that no pedicure could help at all [Puke] . I wouldn't mind dealing with female peds that are diamonds in the rough and just need a li'l touch up [Big Grin] . Then heavens help us if a gay guy came in, wanted a pedicure/foot rubs, etc. and other type of attention from me [Confused] [Mad] . I would quit on the spot. Just my $0.02. [Wink]

[ April 14, 2006, 08:40 PM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder how many guys who work at salons have foot fetishes? And how would the "average" woman react if she knew that the guy giving her a pedicure was attracted to her feet?
(Of course, it's mostly girls who work at salons, but I've seen occasional guys at them!)

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always wanted a job @ a womens shoe store,or as a pedicurist.I remember during my h.s years me n friends would always meet @ a certain spot in the mall;a bench that was infront of a nail salon!!! wow some of the peds I've seen walk through there(thinking back now)are some peds that still to this day I can't get out of my mind.and it was for those resons I really thought about becoming one.problem was that yes,even as a teen I knew I could never be professional in that field.I would be tri-podding all day to say the least hehe.
As for ugly messed up feet,I think I could've gotten through that,but the male factor is jus not cutting it for me to say the least.I would quit my job b4 touchin another mans feet.in all honesty tho,I don't ever really remember seeing guys @ any salon getting a pedicure.(could've been in them,but its not like somthing I'd want to remember lol),but many men,get manicures.

Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
popsicletoes
Foot Model
Member # 1105

Icon 1 posted      Profile for popsicletoes   Email popsicletoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"some of the pedicures i have had in the last few months have been below average.almost like a few of the girls were thinking about going on break the whole time lol"

The best pedicures I have had were at the schools where the students are getting marked on their work. If it were convenient I would go there all the time.

"Then what about the guys? Though I've never seen one, thankfully, but I hear that there's guys out there who actually get their toes done as well! Can you imagine the TRAUMA of being FORCED to put your hands on another guy's feet?"

"Then heavens help us if a gay guy came in, wanted a pedicure/foot rubs, etc. and other type of attention from me"

Lou and Footman ... I am still smiling imagining you 2 having to give a guy pedicure. I am not sure if you see the humoer tho LOL

About the grossest thing I have seen while getting a pedicure is an 80 year old man beside me getting one. His feet were purple and his nails full of fungus. Even I wouldn't do his feet and I felt for the girl doing them.

Since I like to get pedicures often in the summer I go to an affordable place. They give you the basics but it looks like they sterilise their equipment, which is the most important thing to me. It is a mom and pop operation and the father for sure doesn't have a thing for feet .. which is good LOL. They have their teenage son in occasionally and he might. He compliments me on me feet any time I have had him. I would love for a foot guy to give me a pedicure ... but could he focus enough to do a good job ? LOL

--------------------
we can hit the floor and go and explore those popsicletoes

Posts: 375 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems like most of the nail salons around in my area are family owned and operated by asian immigrants and half of them working there are men. I got my wife a gift certificate last year to have her nails done and sure enough a diminutive (about 5' tall) man gave her a manicure. She totally refused to have anyone at a salon give her a pedicure as I already do a top notch job. Besides that since she discovered foot fetishism she feels like anyone touching her feet would be getting their "jollies" like I do. [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Lou and Footman ... I am still smiling imagining you 2 having to give a guy pedicure. I am not sure if you see the humoer tho LOL
Sorry Popsi...I'm too busy thinking of the years of shock therapy me and Brother FM9 would need to even hope to recover form something so traumatic to be able to laugh! [Wink]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your right i didnt think about some of those things.even i wouldnt want to do a guys feet lol

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
quote:
Sorry Popsi...I'm too busy thinking of the years of shock therapy me and Brother FM9 would need to even hope to recover form something so traumatic to be able to laugh! [Wink]
Shock therapy and a good case of Jack D. may not help us recover Big Lou after the horror show [Big Grin] . LOL [Joint] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Mona, do you prefer to get pedicures/manicures from guys, or other girls? Or do you just care about how well they do the job? Just curious!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im sure any foot guy would do agreat job on a womans foot giving her a pedicure. unless he messed up on purpose just so he could have her feet for an even longer amount of time. the only issue is all the ones you guys brought up. if i could choose whose feet i could touch then yea i'd take the job and just wear baggy pants. it would be the same as working in a shoe store. you get an old lady or a 13 year old girl and either way you dont wanna touch there feet. and as for men you can just forget about it. so if i ever go tthat job i would get fired on the spot as soon as a guy,old lady,pre teen, or a pair of ugly feet walked in.

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i tell my girlfriend the same thing about us foot fetish guys, we could probably do a better job than some of these technicians. she will NOT let me even paint her toes though, ever. I actually know of a dude that does toenails for a living at his parents nail salon. Hes my girlfriend's friend's boyfriend (lol). Ghost made a great point though. And that comes for any job that has to do with feet in general. Some people say "you would probably LOVE to work in a shoe store, or be a foot doctor. The problem is you can't chose the customers.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A guys feet, YYYUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!! man, that's even worse than a nightmare. Lou you are not kiddingabout the therapy to get over that !!!! I guesss the best way if you were going to do that would to be a silent investor in the operation that could come in and "inspect" the place at will, never having to touch any client but admiring those that are deserving [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
You have to consider that for every sexy girl finding her way to the inside of a salon, you'd get about ten to twenty not so sexy ones. The result? Mental anguish from having to put your hands on feet you wouldn't even choose to look at...

Though it may vary by physical location, (where I live there's lot's of seniors and I see many of them getting pedicures) I tend to agree. I think many days would be a wash 1/2 good, 1/2 bad, though undoubtedly you'd have some beauties almost every day.

And as Ladaemon said, most of the nail shops (not day spas) where I am are owned or managed by Asian families. Seems like I've seen at least one guy in most of them. My wife's only had two paid pedicures, I believe only by females, but having a guy give her one would be kinda exciting and arousing to me, especially if he showed any indication that he really liked them.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links