Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Return of the Foot Video FTP Server?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Return of the Foot Video FTP Server?
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Guy's

Just wanted to run something past you all . . .

The old FTP server I was running started to contain uploads from members who were uploading video clips that have been purchased via Clips 4 Sale, or other copyright material. Also one member uploaded a couple of underage foot pics.

Due to this I took the FTP server down.

Well now I am proposing that if there is enough interest from other webmasters, we create an FTP server (I don't mind hosting and managing it) containing uploads from the webmasters themselves.

The only way I can think of managing it, is if each webmaster emails me (with an email from their websites domain) and I create an account for them to upload their free clips etc.

This would give one place for people to come and view the free clips each webmaster has CHOSEN to upload.

Let me know your thoughts . . . .

Phil

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maddman
Board Regular
Member # 13726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maddman   Email maddman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuck yea bro.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im with ya phil. i have a clips section on my website and many times i got emails from people who sent me clips to post on my site but i didnt because they were purchased from other sites too and i didnt wanna have any issues with other webmasters about it. i have millions of clips to share i just didnt because of the copywritten problems. i got a few oks from some webmasters but not all. either way im with you on it.

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey maddman

Thanks for your support [Wink]

Phil

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Hey ghost

That's great, I will get everything going over the next week or so [Wink]

Do you think it would be best to have the video's listed by webmaster domain?

That way as we get new webmasters on board, we can list the clips they wanna share by website name?

Phil

--------------------
 -

footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats a great idea phil. as long as you get the ok from the webmasters then its all good. i mean most webmasters dont mind a few clips cause its like promoting there sites. but i've been to other forums where they post all the clips from a site and the webmasters feel they loose money off of it, because instead of people getting memberships they just go the forums and take the pics and clips from there.
i think you idea is safe and good though.

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links