Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Women "kicking off" Shoes/Sandals

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Women "kicking off" Shoes/Sandals
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a great lunch today as I saw something I rarely see.

While dining at a little local restaurant, a nice looking woman I know came in with two daughters and sat near the front of the restaurant. I was in the back facing the front. She also sat facing the front of the store, looking away from me.

When they came in I had noticed that she had thong sandals on. After ordering I put down my menu and glancing at her feet, noticed that she had kicked off her sandals, propping them up against one of the horizontal table legs, and was barefoot with her legs crossed, one foot on the floor, the other one in the air.

While women and girls frequently wear sandals and flip-flops everywhere here in Florida, I've rarely seen any kick them off, espcially in a restaurant. I got to enjoy her feet, especially her soles, in a variety of poses throughout our meal. Very hot! She must love running around barefoot if she kicks them off that easily in public.

Anyone else see this very often?

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Author's Homepage   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like quite a show you got to see there...
That sure would have made me enjoy my meal a lot more.
Unfortunatly over here in the UK it isn't that warm, so I persoannly do nopt get to enjoy those kind of privileges.
But spring is here and it is getting warmer, so fingers crossed that we over here will get to see some quality feet too!

Great story though.. thanks for sharing it with us!

Feetness [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
www.feetness.co.uk - Coming Soon! Hopefully! [Wink]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see alot of dangling but not much just kicking them off in restaurants. Saw it a couple of times at the theatre though.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story! She probably prefers to go barefoot.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yummyflipflops
Board Regular
Member # 12895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yummyflipflops     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The place you'll see the most kicked off flip flops/sandals is at public parks and the beach of course too.
Posts: 15 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lyrical:
I see alot of dangling but not much just kicking them off in restaurants. Saw it a couple of times at the theatre though.

Yes, I've seen a lot of younger girls especially kicking off their sandals/FF's and propping their feet up on the seat in front of them. Wouldn't you love to be sitting there!

I guess two things really struck me:

- one was that she so quickly and demonstratively took her sandals off. No dangling, no playing, just removed them completely. Seems to really enjoy being barefoot.

- second was the fact that she did it in an environment that is often very dirty, (even if they do sweep the floor in between patrons, which this place does not), and the fact that most places, especially restaurants, have the "no shoes- no service" signs. Maybe an act of defiance? Maybe she, or her husband, likes dirty feet?

I was able to look at her feet and her sandals as I made my way past them to the front to pay.(and before I said hello to her because I know her). They were a pair of blue, criss-cross thong sandals with very pronounced toe markings. Her feet were gorgeous and well tanned, and she wore a gold anklet. Incredibly nice.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indeed as feetness said, Here in the uk it isnt that warm at the moment. But i did happen to see a similar thing this afternoon. Walking down the local highstreet, Minding my own and looking in shop windows as you do. I walked past pizza hut. And There was a slighty more mature woman (My favorite kind of woman) Who had slipped of her Mules(Favorite kind of female foot wear) And had her legs crossed, With one foot on the floor. Showing alittle sole. And the other was wrapped around the other leg showing her full foot. Didnt have the camera to catch it...Oh well...
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links