Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Bad Dreams

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bad Dreams
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my gosh I think this is the worst dream I think I have ever had. Here is what happened. I was handcuffed to a bed and this hot chick came in and she was very hottt!!!! Well she said so you want to suck on my toes well here ya go. She took off her shoes and socks and I seen the ugliest feet I have ever seen. She put her toes in my mouth and also made me smell them. They tasted horiable and it was the worst smell I have ever smelled in my life. I actuall threw up in the dream then she said oh you really like it and she pushed them in my mouth even farther. She pulled down my pants and gave me a foot job. It was like taking sandpaper and rubbing it up and down. She forced me to cum on her feet then she was about to put them in my mouth and I woke up. I think that was posibally the worst dream of my life.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG!

No more chocolate before bed for you.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yuk!!! now i'm going to have to think happy thought before going to bed in a few minutes. that dream sucks!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with Sinnister on that one. No eating before beddy bye.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dirtyfootman:
Oh my gosh I think this is the worst dream I think I have ever had. Here is what happened. I was handcuffed to a bed and this hot chick came in and she was very hottt!!!! Well she said so you want to suck on my toes well here ya go. She took off her shoes and socks and I seen the ugliest feet I have ever seen. She put her toes in my mouth and also made me smell them. They tasted horiable and it was the worst smell I have ever smelled in my life. I actuall threw up in the dream then she said oh you really like it and she pushed them in my mouth even farther. She pulled down my pants and gave me a foot job. It was like taking sandpaper and rubbing it up and down. She forced me to cum on her feet then she was about to put them in my mouth and I woke up. I think that was posibally the worst dream of my life.

Haha, I'm sorry, but that was hilarious [Laugh]
Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d-wreck
Loyal Member
Member # 13026

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d-wreck   Email d-wreck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hell yeah that was funny! fortunatly that has never happened to me!!

--------------------
just wait till u see Meghann's toes!!! real soon!!

Posts: 69 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just be glad it was a dream!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had the same dream last night. But this time I did not wake up she got hed cumed feet in my mouth. Then she smothered me again with them and I threw up on them again she stuck them back in my mouth and then I woke up. Man I'm hating this dream [Cry]
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm, I think you should see a doctor about this.
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've no doubt that dirtyfootman intended to relate this dream as a negative experience for him what with the ugly feet and vomit and all, but I've also no doubt that there'll be some folks out here who just got turned on in a major way by reading that story! hehe

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrGimmeFeet
Major Player
Member # 13817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrGimmeFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So a HOT chick with ugly, smelly feet?

Anyone else turned on?

Posts: 136 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candyshop
Major Player
Member # 8374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candyshop   Email candyshop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes me, [Tongue]

How ugly were her feet?

Posts: 113 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eep... that is scary... think of beautiful feet... only beautiful perfect feet my friend.
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bullitt
Board Regular
Member # 848

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bullitt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Think unsexy thoughts, think unsexy thoughts...

ewww.... not THAT unsexy!

Posts: 9 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links