Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Poll--Hot for Barefoot Teacher! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Poll--Hot for Barefoot Teacher!
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, Lord, another poll!
You are back in high school. You discover that your pretty English teacher often takes her shoes off, when sitting at her desk. How do you react?

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 81 user(s) have voted.
Voting stopped at board time.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had exactly that situation in high school. My sophmore English teacher would be at the front of the class, at the chalkboard, taking questions or teaching a lesson and she would start to play with her shoe! She would remove the shoe and grab the shoe with her toes or she would arch her foot and you could basically see the whole sole if you were sitting in the right angle. Needless to say, I was always keeping an eye on her feet. Too bad I was assigned to the back of the class. DOH!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'd be sneaking looks all the time. i learned that you can get pretty embarassed if discovered by a teacher who didn't want to be nice. i got also lucky, got to massage my language teacher's feet twice and another teacher's feet once. the language teacher's feet were perfection in every way imaginable!!! the other, not so perfect, but fine. other than those two times. nope... just enjoyed the view. (eigth grade science teacher was like you described skorpius)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would just look when i could. that could ruin your high school social life getting turned down by a teacher for footplay, gotta keep it safe. Or you could try to become close with her and then after graduation try to see if you can make something happen.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a history teacher in my second year of high school that was one of the first centerfolds in the local (Australian) version of Playboy. Needless to say, her feet were a definate 10 out of 10 and knowing what the rest of her looked like was an added bonus! Damn she was hot now that I sit here and think back.

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
i got also lucky, got to massage my language teacher's feet twice and another teacher's feet once. the language teacher's feet were perfection in every way imaginable!!! the other, not so perfect, but fine. other than those two times. nope... just enjoyed the view. (eigth grade science teacher was like you described skorpius)

RPM

Wow!! How did you manage that? [Drool]
Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d-wreck
Loyal Member
Member # 13026

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d-wreck   Email d-wreck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my sophmore year math teacher was like in her late fifties, but she was still nice to look at, she would were nice lttle skirts with black or tan pantyhose.one day she called me and my friend up to the front because we were causin shit.. she was danglin her heels like she alyways did( at this point in the school year her dangilin her heels was almost nuthin new too me) but this moment really caught me i could not stop lookin at her feet cause i was right in front of them! after she yelled at me and my friend about bein loud she told him to sit down but told me to talk to her after class. i thought i was really in trouble. when the whole class left she asked me" why were u starin at my feet just now.. ive seen u lookin at them?" i was speechless. i couldnt say A WORD. "its okay, nothing new, just dont stare ok..." that was it.. she never brought it up again. she continued to do the same shoe play...i think she did it even more after that incident.. makes me wonder how long this woman had been doin the feet thing for her students!

--------------------
just wait till u see Meghann's toes!!! real soon!!

Posts: 69 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So did you behaive, after that incedent, d-wreck? [Smile]
There was a librarian in my junior high who would often slip her shoe off, while standing. She sometimes wore purple stockings, which was a real turn on. And when spring came, she wore sandals, which she often slipped off. Needless to say, I spent a lot of time in the library, that year! (She looked like Audrey Hepburn, by the way!)

--------------------

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ilikesoftpeds.

how did I do it with my language teacher? well... i once stumbled across a reflexology chart on her desk and enguired about it. she was happy to see someone recognize the chart. i told her i was into massages and that my dad had taught me a few things (from the days he was into herbs and teas). i did a ton of research so that i could mask my interst in her feet with valid info about massages. throughout the year, i kept asking questions and details. she even wanted to hook me up with a friend of hers as a mentee. i just wanted to touch her feet.

when i felt bold enough, towards the end of the year, i announce that my research was paying off and i was getting really good at giving massages. she said that was interesting. dont' know what hit me, but i said "it's a shame I can't show off to you. you were so helpful and i'd love a chance to show what I can do". she looked at me puzzled for a while, then said, you're a cool guy, not sure if there is any harm in it... if you can think of a way. i told her i'd get back to her.

three days later, I told her i could swing by afterschool and show her my skills before she left. she asked about how comfy i was doing that and the rules of the school. i said, close the door for two minutes as if you left. then when i'm done.. i leave, you leave five minutes later... no one will suspect. she agreed.

i was super psyched. came back.. she looked nervouse. i closed the door and asked her to join me towards the back of the class so that passerby couldnt' see me.. and if they saw her, it would look like she was drawing on the board on the back of the class (we had two chalk boards). she said i must have been planning this alot

she didn't opt to sit. slipped out of her mega heels (she loves wearing 5 and 6 inch heels... trust me.. i measured them) I did give her a mssage... the softest peds ever!!! and man did they smell heavenly.. for those that love sweet soft leather perfume and sweat.. that is as good as it will ever get!!!!! when done. she said, wow.. you're fast and really good.. i said let me do the next. she hesitated.. i said, if i'm that good, shouldn't the other foot enjoy too? to which she said ok. that was when i took the removed shoe and measure the heel agains my hand before putting the shoe on.. she chuckled and said that they were indeed 6.25 inch tall.

i took a bit more time with the second foot. when done, she said she thought i enjoyed it too much but loved how skilled i was and that i should consider making a career of it. women would pay top dollars for that kind of attention and detailed massage. i was in totall heaven. how I managed not to wet myself is the true miracle of the whole thing.

two weeks later, i tried my luck with another teacher at the end of a meeting. she said as long as i didn't mind doing it in front of other kids she was cool. i did the massage then and there. it wasn't as great. i was embarassed doing it in front of other kids (but being i dind't konw them... i managed). she loved it and said that when i'm 18, she'll hire me to massage her every day. i didn't take her on it though. i wante the language teacher's feet.

i went back years later to look her up, but was told she took early retirement and went traveling around the world. never managed to catch up to her. boy was she hot and had the sexiest feet i've yet played with!!! never met such awesome feet yet.. not even on the web. Only a few feet comes close in my book. (some contribute here to Wu's hence why this place rocks!!)

oh the memories...

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Looks like you taught the teacher a few things! [Smile]

--------------------

Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a teacher that fit the "Hot for Teacher" description. Man, she was quite the looker. I noticed her feet on a few occasions if she would slip her shoes off under her desk.

Needless to say, I couldn't focus on my studies much during her class. I'll never forget her.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never seen any teacher take her shoes off in the class but once when I was younger we had a picnic with the class. We had our picnic close to a small lake and many of the pupils removed shoes and socks and dipped their toes into the (cold) water. Then one of the teachers did the same. She took her shoes and socks off and went barefoot to the water. When she came back to the other teacher she told her to take her shoes off too, but that teacher did not want to. Maybe it was becase she wore pantyhose. But after a while she kicked her shoes off and some minutes later the pantyhose came off too and she took a short dip too!!
Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you say: "ALL OF THE ABOVE?"
I actually ahd a great thing in 5th grade. We had a 24 year old substitute teacher that was there for half the year when our regular teacher took ill. She would sit in the front of the class and read to us. I was lucky enough to have my desk right front center of the room. I guess she wasn't used to high heels. ( This was back when teachers actually had a dress code and heels and hose were pretty much a requirement.) So often when she would sit up on a desk to read to us she would remove her heels and expose her perfect stockinged feet, often wiggling and flexing her toes. I think I had a boner that whole remainder of the year! [Drool] [Jerkoff]

Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, cool question. This actually happened to me, but it was my Maths teacher. She was about 4ft 10inch or something like that. She had the most amazing little feet. I'd say she was the 1st woman i noticed in regards to feet. I am talking late 70's here (i was around 15). She used to wear these massive cork soled shoes. In fact, the sort of shoes that a popular again. She would write on the blackboard, bore us all to tears, then sit down and take of her shoes. She'd sit with 1 foot under her, and 1 foot dangling.

Yep, i did shit in maths. Couldnt take my eyes of those tiny feet.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

She could have given you private lessons, craigy boy! [Smile]

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links