Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I may start going nuts!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I may start going nuts!
Neal1976
Board Regular
Member # 13065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neal1976   Email Neal1976   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I ran into something tonight that was very very agrivating, it was a girl that loves feet. First off I have a girlfriend, but she is not to much into feet even though she would let me give her massages. Even though we will be breaking up in another month or so I never will run around on a girl.

Now I will explain a bit about this foor girl I know. We work together in a university library, she is a student worker but I am not really in charge of her. When I first saw her I noticed she took really good care of her feet, not anything out of the ordinary at this place. She always wears flip flops and I had started my..direction conversations with her not to long after she started hehe. Now by directional I mean asking and talking about things that will end up with me knowing if she likes or hates feet, this time it worked all to well.

I knew she had a boyfriend but I was still curious about her so I started asking questions I knew would end up with a good answer for me. We started talking about what career she was going into and she was talking about public relations. I then began saying things like, do you like nursing, many others also that lead the same way.

For those wondering what I ask, I try to let them tell me by picking something I know is touch related, mostly. When I said nursing she said yeah she could do that, but also through in that she could never do podiatry...she likes feet and would hate dealing with nastie ones(I know the feeling). This was the first time a girl has came out and said that so I was kinda happy yet sad at the same time.

I now know an extremely cute girl with s set of the best feet I have ever seen yet I may never get to them. Since she works with me I could not go into me liking feet also because my supervisor was right by me, she might take that as to sexual or something. If I can just get her alone for a minute I may have to tell her what I like and maybe she can set me up with one of her friends with similar tastes, after I break up of course.

Has anybody else run into this situation, it's like having your favorite food just out of reach.

Anyway, thanks for reading my ramblings, I just got home from work and am still deep in thought hehe.

Cheers, Neal

Posts: 6 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d-wreck
Loyal Member
Member # 13026

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d-wreck   Email d-wreck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well u need to go for it...the thing i hate is when people wonder how or if they should go for it....just do it!!if u get turned down then u know now what not to do next time, but if u dont get turned down....u will remember that night for the rest of ur life!!!!!!!!!!good luck

--------------------
just wait till u see Meghann's toes!!! real soon!!

Posts: 69 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any window to even discuss your fetish is past, I don't think saying anything at this point is remotely a good idea.

Brief story...

my girlfriend was at work one night, working on the floor next to a guy co-worker. He says to her "i'm tired, I wish I could leave and go to sleep", for conversations sake, she responds "yeah im tired too". Fast forward five silent minutes, he randomly says "i'd say lets sleep together but your boyfriend might get upset". That guy is now fired from that job, take that for what you will...

Sure, sex and feet are different, but you should be able to see my point in reality vs fantasy.

Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a point, I would rather regret doing something than wonder what if...Now I find that agrevating...
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never mix work with pleasure: your job is more important. I don't know about the sex discrimination and harrassment laws in the US (since I'm in UK) but I would think that any form of sexual advance/inference at work between superior/inferior or even co-workers could lead to dismissal. Can someone clarify this point?

If this is the case I would tread carefully.

Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by F18Hornet:
Never mix work with pleasure: your job is more important.

You must be very careful, keeping in mind that many people would find a foot-advance not only sexual but perverse, causing them to amplify the alarm and reaction to it. We see it in the news way too often.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links