Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How do you get your gf feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How do you get your gf feet?
Toesonthenoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 2121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesonthenoes   Author's Homepage   Email Toesonthenoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my case sometimes its impossible!
When she returns home from work my eyes went down her legs looking what kind of footwear she has on her feet!
Then she sit down on the couch, extend her legs in my direction and put one or both feet on my leg! Thats very cool!!
But if I try to smell a bit she quicly removes and covers her feet!
I never get the chance just to look at her bare toes(she dont like), never have a bit of a chance to look at her nylon clad toes because she very, very quickly removes them and put it in the trash can!
So I just want to know if this is just my life or are there similiar ones?

--------------------
High arches and long toes are a must

Posts: 468 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sometimes my GF throws her feet on my face when i'm not even ready. And in cases like yesterday..i'll get them 5 or 6 times in the day.

sounds like your gf is just closed minded [Cry]

Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dunno how you fix that problem. She just needs to understand that you like that kind of stuff. Kim doesn't mind me smelling her feet and knows that it turns me on. Just be open with her and explain that you enjoy everything about her including the way things smell

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think i can be helpful here

My lady and I had this struggle for the longest time. she refused to have her toes visible in public.. let alone in fron of me. the folks that have seen her toes are her family and closest girlfriends. took a long time to get her to let me massage her feet.. forget smelling them

after 3.5 years together, she will let me massage her feet and play with them on occassions... she has to be in the mood, or at a time when she feels comfy (meaning just the two of us with no interruptions or other activities going on or planned... ie rarely).

it took some nudging and learning to understand and respecting her feelings about it. she says that because i wasn't overbearing and pushy, in time she tried to understand my way and experiment. her biggest fear was that I wouldn't understand her reluctance and want to change her. she is not down with being changed by a guy. turns out, in the past she got burned trying to accomodate a past boyfriend and now her rule is caution no matter who or what.

as for random smelling her feet... i'm still working on that. if she feels she didn't sweat too much... she's ok if i do it while massaging her feet. turns out, she likes the massages and also likes when I nibble on her toes!!!! so, i get the scent while she gets the pleasure. haven't managed just to get the scent alone though.

here is the crucial detail.. i found out something she liked alot aobut me that i didn't care for and found a creative way to link it to what i like. when the connection was made she realized that it wasn't just a weird thing about me.. but that we all have what we enjoy and there is no harm in it to be shared.

just one thing, because she hesitates a lot.... don't expect to have the fortune of some of our other forum members here. my lady won't come home and give me her feet to play with. she won't hand me her shoes to smell either. but tied to a massage... that is the compromise we've struck. to paraphrase her words.."i'm into things she never thought anyone was into and she's still trying to get used to all of my creativity".

if all the time her toes are visible.. you're going for the smell of it... you're going to be out of luck for a long long long time. when i don't bring up feet.. that is when i'm most likely to get to play with them. when i bring it up, go for it, and pay attention to them, she puts them away and i've got no access.

you're lucky.. she comes home and props her feet up on you. me.. i've got to travel whenever i want to see her and that doesn't happen often and the odds of me seeing her nylon clad feet are slim!!! count your blessings and go with the flow. (one time.. i was stretch on her couch and she put her legs up on me to split the couch with me.. i adjusted her legs so her feet were closer to my face.. she only pulled away when I sighed <very happy> and she realized how close her feet were to my face.. but was i happy)

one last thing... the underlying reason why my lady is so 'concious'.. she hates the fact her feet sweat a lot. she hates wearing boots because they can get pretty strong in scents. she wants surgery to decrease the sweating. i talked her out of it.. but she thinks it's weird i like that. seh gets very concious about it too. so... your lady may have her reasons. in time, you can find out what and why.. then work with that info to get more lee-way.

in closing... sounds like your gal is very concious of her feet and the fact she throws her nylon away fast.. she's concious of the smell of her feet too!!!!

RPM

p.s had to stop here. i have two other lenghty story of friends who are extremely protective of their feet because as kids they were constantly harassed by friends and family (namely dad) about how stinky their feet were and how no man would ever marry them, let alone stay with them with such horrible stinky feet. one got divorces and is 'traumatized' by her feet and their scent (which is isn't that bad.. got to smell em without her knowing) the other.. her feet has no smell to them at all... no matter what she wears.. trust me.. i've checked!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smellyfootluv65
Loyal Member
Member # 10639

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smellyfootluv65   Email Smellyfootluv65   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I simply told my girlfriend that I had a foot fetish and she was totally cool with it. I told her how much feet turned me on and exactly what I like to do with them. She is more than happy to indulge my fetish because she knows I love it. Sounds like you haven't been open to her about your foot fetish. If feet are really important in your sex life and she refuses to give you access to her feet I'd say there's plenty of other girls out there that will.

--------------------
toe lick

Posts: 80 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sounds like a tough one buddy. i guess only time will tell. for me to avoid situations liek this i always make sure the female knows about my fetish before we even get to the bf/gf/ level. i cant take it any further if they arent into what im into. it just wont be any fun being in a relationship where you cant enjoy your fetish. while some people may think im taking it to far i dont think so. imagine this may be the person you marry. you guys both have to enjoy the same stuff to have fun and make it a great relationship. so with me its one of those things where i let it out as soon as me and the lady start getting closer then friends. its a safe way to know what im getting myself into.

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
way different story for me. i take off her socks and get them in my face, simple as that. i wish everyone could be as lucky. i dont think i could be with a girl that didnt let me have her feet when i needed them
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am lucky, my current gf loves her toes sucked and doesn't mind me sniffing them. She even tries to sniff mine sometimes [Cry]
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesonthenoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 2121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesonthenoes   Author's Homepage   Email Toesonthenoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you guys for great answeres!
In my special case she knows what I love and we talked about this more than one time! I just think that she goes the way like "you can only have pleasure when I have it" !
She is a bit too much a "tomboy"-girl for my taste!
Just to know that it can be another way makes me [Smile] [Big Grin] !
I would like to know what our ladies here think about my "problem"?

--------------------

Posts: 468 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toesonthenoes,

my gal... my fiance... she's a tomboy in the midst of adjusting to her 'girly' side. so far, the tomboy side is putting up a great fight!!! i know what you mean about the adjustments that comes with that.

personally, love her to death. can't wait to marry her. downside to her tomboy side.. as you pointed out.... she'll go for the toe action if she's getting pleasure.. on only in certain moods too... so, it's an adjustment.

I've opted to move forward because to me, it's not a deal breaker that I don't get to enjoy her feet as much as i'd like. can it be annoying... yeah.. but i live and move on.. there are so many more other perks that comes with the relationship for me to stress out about wether or not I"m always getting some foot action. (there are days that are much tougher than others... and days i want to pull my hair out)

truth be told... she may have heard you, but don't fully get you. I like to believe with the right tact and approach, you can get her to open up more. The key thing is how much?

if other things aren't that smooth in the relationship and you don't see long term viability and this issue is getting to you.... one of the options is calling it a day early and moving on.

sitting and wondering and hoping for better elsewhere isn't helping you and her being together... and isn't fair to either of you. you've got more than a foot question to deal with.. but that is just my toughts as a guy.

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maddman
Board Regular
Member # 13726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maddman   Email maddman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man my best friend (not even gf) randomly puts her feet in my face. Like last night we were in my bed just talkin and she suddenly swings her left leg around my neck and puts her right foot in my face. I pulled back of course because i didnt know what to do. I mean if i started to suck her toes then she mighthave either freaked out or loved it. I really cant be sure these days.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

toesonthenose.

i wrote a lady friend for advice on your situation. she told me a lot of things. what it boils down to.. it's all in how you communicate. there are things women like done to themselves that in concept think is highly gross!

one example. a lot of women want their men to go down on them and eat them out.. but the concept is highly gross to them... so much so, some don't want you to kiss them after you do that. however, they love it when you do it. men and women love differnt things. let her know that just because it's different doesn't make it wrong.

another point.. she says that alot of women confuse natural scent for dirty. sweaty feet aren't dirty.. they're just naturally scented. walking barefeet is going to dirty the feet. the lady you're with may not be getting that.

one last point.. she's thinking that you're thinking like she is. meaning.. you will be embarassed of her feet and think she's dirty. however, she can't/ or hasn't yet realize you're not thinking that!!! to you, you just want to enjoy her!!!!

if she's not mature enough to get that, you'll have to consider how long you can stay 'frustrated' with her. if she can't expand her mind.. then you're screwing yourself by staying put. (her words, not mines)

bottom line, somethings women won't do... something as harmless as feet is negotiable with the right approach to her!

good luck.. hope this helps.

RPM

--------------------

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toesonthenoes:
...she knows what I love and we talked about this more than one time! I just think that she goes the way like "you can only have pleasure when I have it"

That's definitely an attitude, assumption, philosophy my wife's always had (tied to the fact that she desires emotional attachment). However, I'm actually trying to use foot activities to overcome that attitude by showing her that she can share her feet with me: when her monthly friend visits; when she's not in the mood for full-blown sex; or just to make me happy by getting me off.

She seems to be starting to understand, which is good, because she's teasing me mercilessly and sharing her feet with me all the time. It's VERY hard not to want to do something with them!

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesonthenoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 2121

Im very happy for you bros that your girls are open to that point!
Again thanks a lot for talking to me about my problem!
Best is just to try to find the right time to ask her again what is up!
I for myself definatley know my point of view!
If her mind goes into a completley other direction we both have to find another way!

--------------------

SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey, I didn't even waste time telling my gf I had a fetish I just started touching her feet....then smelling, then cuming on them....

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links