Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Gettin Em Back

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Gettin Em Back
Smellyfootluv65
Loyal Member
Member # 10639

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smellyfootluv65   Email Smellyfootluv65   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me and my girlfriend are both eighteen. She recently was grounded and she will stay that way for a while. But anyways before then we were together all the time and her feet were available just about whenever. The whole foot thing lost a bit of steam and became less exciting after doing it day in and day out. We haven't been together since Sunday, which is a long time for us. Well today she decided she could give me a ride before track practice. She took me took a park near my house and we began making out and by this time I was real horny. She then took off her shoes and asked if I wanted to smell her feet. I did and man did the smell great. She then tells me that she's been wearing her socks for the last two days and she plans on wearing them today during track. Well I couldn't control myself and had to worship her beautiful feet. So I quickly pulled off her socks and I sucked every toe and licked her foot all over. You can imagine how much I loved this after four days of nothing. She asked me if I wanted to have sex, obviously I replied yes but we had no condoms. [Cry] Then she asked, "You wanna cum on my feet then." [Big Grin] So we crawled in the back seat where she proceeded to give me a quick bj then I had her get on her stomach and I came all over her sweaty, smelly soles. Just had to share that story because it was great. I posted some pics of her feet and plan on posting more asap. Check out the post.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=003240

--------------------
toe lick

Posts: 80 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nicely formed feet... great for you!!!! intersting story.. distance does make the heart fonder! i can relate to that!!! i'm sure it was a fest you'll not forget for a long long time. cool!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She sounds like a keeper to me!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Smellyfootluv65:
She asked me if I wanted to have sex, obviously I replied yes but we had no condoms. [Cry] Then she asked, "You wanna cum on my feet then."

Now you all know why I never have condoms onhand whenever I've got female company over. I'm perpetually out of stock!

[Evil Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must admit I'm curious to why she is 18 and still getting grounded. But hey whatever her feet pics are nice

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smellyfootluv65
Loyal Member
Member # 10639

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smellyfootluv65   Email Smellyfootluv65   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea I dunno TLF, it's really stupid if you ask me. But her parents are using the whole "under our roof, our rules" approach.

--------------------
toe lick

Posts: 80 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zeeman
Loyal Member
Member # 969

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zeeman   Email zeeman       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey it is their house I was 30 still at home and living by my parents rules. Now I have my own house and have my own rules.
Posts: 76 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree. Under my roof, you're gonna go by my rules.
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links