Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » foot filled week for me =)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: foot filled week for me =)
Christian
Loyal Member
Member # 5824

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Christian   Email Christian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's been a good week...I dumped a girl tonight who I had a dom-sub relationship with (me being dom) and she had cute feet..So for the past couple of months I had them whenever and however I wanted. She's done foot fetish parties here in nyc in the past...They were size 2-1/2...Yes I dumped her...I dont care. There's more feet out there..

So then I get a phone call from an old friend...a girl I've known for almost 10 years. We've never dated, but we know about each other's fetishes. She has a fetish for both guys and girls feet.

So she randomly calls me tonight to tell me how she's been doing some foot fetish parties here in the city lately...I found that very interesting. Now she's coming over in a couple of days cuz she wants me to play with her feet...and I get them free =) She wants me to be her regular foot-friend without the dating part...which is fine with me haha.

And to top it off I'm starting to date a hot petite Asian girl with GORGEOUS feet! And she loves foot massages, but has never had anything done to her feet before...so I get to break em in =) She's like 5'0" and 90 lbs, so you can imagine how cute they'd be...

All in all...a good foot week and month =)

AND the beach season is approaching...and the boardwalk is 2 blocks from my house...I love being a foot guy haha.

Posts: 80 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you rub it in a little more? please say your gonna date pamela andersen next lol..i don't think the single foot deprived guys here will sympathize with you much, if that is what you're trying to get from this post..

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christian
Loyal Member
Member # 5824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Christian   Email Christian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha...sorry. Didnt mean for it to come across like that...just sharing my good luck as of late.

I actually dont like Pamela Anderson...the barbie look doesnt do it for me...and I dont think her feet are that great.

Now Eva Longoria...mmmmmmmmmmm

Posts: 80 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Christian:
It's been a good week...I dumped a girl tonight who I had a dom-sub relationship with (me being dom) and she had cute feet..So for the past couple of months I had them whenever and however I wanted. She's done foot fetish parties here in nyc in the past...They were size 2-1/2...Yes I dumped her...I dont care. There's more feet out there..

Why the hell did you dump her when you had a good thing going on?

You seem pretty shallow to me...
[Puke]

Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
She wants me to be her regular foot-friend without the dating part...which is fine with me haha.

Congrats, you've just stumbled upon the fountain of youth, Ponce! hehe I've been maintaining relationships just like that on a regular basis since college and my circle of "fetish friends" as I call 'em remains unbroken to this day. It warms the heart and the hormones. So this friend of yours has been doing some fetish parties here in NYC lately, huh? Cool beans. The odds of me knowing both her and her feet just got a whole lot better!

[Evil Grin]

P.S. - I love being a foot guy too! [Wu]

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Christian I hope you wont judge the board based on the very few negative aspects, just ignore them because it is an ASS kicking board with many many many great people involved! [Wu]

Congratulations on your recent 'conquests' per say, lolll, and keep enjoying the beautiful females and their feet out there the way you do! [Cheers]

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky bastard [Bow Down]
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a foot friend before I started dating Dae, but I find i'm much more content with just my girlfriend.

Calico might wake up to a foot job from one girl, get another from a different girl while showering, then another girl on the way to work, but that lifestyle to me got kind of lonely, but to each their own!

Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by scarlet:
Calico might wake up to a foot job from one girl, get another from a different girl while showering, then another girl on the way to work

LOL scarlet! The shower thing probably wouldn't have worked out too well anyway because the shower water raining down into her nostrils could've likely drowned the poor gal.

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by guitardrew:
Christian I hope you wont judge the board based on the very few negative aspects, just ignore them because it is an ASS kicking board with many many many great people involved! [Wu]

Congratulations on your recent 'conquests' per say, lolll, and keep enjoying the beautiful females and their feet out there the way you do! [Cheers]

Yes, lets all celebrate shallowness!!! [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christian
Loyal Member
Member # 5824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Christian   Email Christian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To "Ilikesoftpeds"...I dumped her cuz she kissed my friend and blamed it on being drunk...is that good enough for you? Sorry but just cuz she's got cute feet doesnt mean I should be walked on...no pun intended [Tongue]

Hey Calico..I might see you at one of these parties...the girl I'm starting to date wants to try doing them. So I might go along for the fun of it. I dont know who runs them yet, but I do know my other friend who's worked them says it's every thursday night on 30th street ..if I'm remembering correctly.

And I love this board...so one person will not bother me. Everybody is way cool here...hence why I post and share my personal life.

And for an update...the girl I'm starting to date was here overnight last night, but no foot play...however I got her wanting to let me try it with her and my foot friend is on her way here in the morning =)

See ya soon Calico...maybe =)

ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

quote:
To "Ilikesoftpeds"...I dumped her cuz she kissed my friend and blamed it on being drunk...is that good enough for you? Sorry but just cuz she's got cute feet doesnt mean I should be walked on...no pun intended [Tongue]

Well that is certainly reasonable.
You made it sound like you dumped her just for the fun of it. Now we know you have a reason...
Sorry about the confusion. [Confused]

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep her around just for the feet, pretend you still like her, who cares..it is what it is..shallow or not...feet are hard to come by these days lol

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christian
Loyal Member
Member # 5824

Nah...I want nothing to do with her...Once someone screws me over I'm done with that person.

There are always more feet out there [Wink]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links