Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Something to ponder.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Something to ponder.
Bman
Elite Trooper
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bman   Email Bman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been attracted to female feet since 4 or 5 years of age. I have always been aware of the dipping and danglimg, The female feet resting on the coffee table or hearing of the stories the women who love shoes. I'm curious that when growing up that my best friends never even thought about or at least mentioned conventional sex untill puberty. As fetishist did we get an early start? My little friends never showed any interest in females until their early teens. What Say You?
Posts: 251 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My attraction actually started even a little earlier than that at the toddler stage. I suppose we did get a bit of a head start on being attracted to the opposite sex at that age...well at least feet for me at age 2 or 3.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must've been a late bloomer because I didn't become interested in sex or feet until puberty set in at age 13. I made up for lost time with a vengeance though.

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had my fetish for as long as I can remember and I would have to say that I began noticing the opposite sex much earlier than did my other classmates growing up.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for me , definitely. i never went through that "ewww girls" stage. i licked my first pair of feet when i was about 5 or 6 years old (my mom's boyfriend at the time had a niece my age that i "played" a lot with at that time). I started playing with myself around that age too. I know it sounds crazy but i still remember vividly, i had orgasms but just no semen came out, my penis never got hard either at that age, it was really weird, but i still got off. When me and the girl were alone in her room, we were supposed to be playing video games, but i would talk her into laying on the bed under the cover and i was lay at the other end and have my way with her feet. At that age i didnt know WHY i did what i did, but i knew i loved feet.

I also remember n 1st grade there was a girl that sat a few seats in front of me at an angle and she wore these slip on flats barefoot all the time and she would play with them under her desk. One day in class i was so bold that i put a book on mylap and started playing with myself under my desk since i sat in the back. I still can't believe i did something like that at such a young age in public! But in kindergarten on the schoolbus home i also dropped down my pants and showed everybody on the bus my wee wee [Laugh]

But i definitely think if i didnt have a foot fetish i wouldnt had been doing those things that young. I also think thats why i look at actual intercourse very differently. Even though i had so much feet and did other sexual activities with girls, i didnt actually lose my virginity till i was 17. And im not THAT big on intercourse, i almost look at it as a bonus to some footplay or oral sex. Im glad its that way though because a lot of people i grew up with my age are parents right now. So i think my foot fetish kinda took the attention off of intercourse for me.

Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
I must've been a late bloomer because I didn't become interested in sex or feet until puberty set in at age 13. I made up for lost time with a vengeance though.

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

that proves my point right there too. i think thats why so many other dudes when i was around that age were raging going crazy, but when i hit puberty i was already used to having those feelings for girls, so i never went all out.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jak, I was precisely the same; I liked feet (and pantyhose) at the youngest age I can remember (four, perhaps) and found myself masturbating before I could actually ejaculate, generate an erection of before any sexual knowledge whatsover. Weird, eh? But my mind has always been ahead of my body and everyone else my age.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like Calico Jack, I became aware of my love for feet in my early teens. I had a steady girlfriend starting in seventh grade, while all of my male friends that I grew up with were still chasing each other through the halls. The fuuny thing was they'd laugh, talk and joke about sex, but would have nothing to do with girls.

It's interesting because though my GF had very cute feet and I was very interested in looking at girl's feet I did not feel compelled to do anything with them other than look at them. I used to love looking at her barefeet as she knelt beside the couch giving me a BJ. Sometimes she'd have the tops of her feet laying flat on the floor, and other times they'd be vertical and resting on her toes. They looked great either way. Occassionally I requested which way I wanted to see them.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links