Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » never told any one this until now (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: never told any one this until now
d-wreck
Loyal Member
Member # 13026

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d-wreck   Email d-wreck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i feel comfortable at this site now and i have a question that i want to talk about. did any of u guys paint ur own toes when you were a kid. i never seen any types of post about this and i need to know. i used to paint my own toes and look at them when i was like 10-13 years old. any one else?

--------------------
just wait till u see Meghann's toes!!! real soon!!

Posts: 69 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i heard of a few guys who have done it. but i'm not one of those..... not that there is anything wrong with that

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
not that there is anything wrong with that

I bet Jerry Seinfeld had no idea at the time that those eight words would go on to live in eternal infamy. hehe As for the topic at hand, I myself have never done it nor have I encountered any foot fetishists in my travels who've admitted to it aside from a few online. This topic kinda reminds me of that Jerky Boys skit where the guy is looking for paint work:

"I paint everything, I'm a painter. I paint my car... I paint my toenails, everything. I paint the walls... I'm silly. I love it. They call me Rubberneck."

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrGimmeFeet
Major Player
Member # 13817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrGimmeFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never done this. I actually never heard of this in the world of foot fetishism - only tranvestism.

Where did a young boy like you get nail polish from? I think there is something more to the story that you should look into.

Posts: 136 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I made myself up as a clown with my mother's makeup.

Her powder was there, and her lipstick too. Clowns were funny, and I was a nontraditional child, so I went at it.

Although I have nothing against guy's crossdressing or painting their nails, that was the extent of my messing with cosmetics.

Some people would find my clown transformation more objectionable than the nail painting because some people hate clowns or are afraid of them.

[Smile]

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i never did and never will. nothing personal i mean to each is own. just not my cup of tea.

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bman
Elite Trooper
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bman   Email Bman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope. Not me! But if I found it exciting I would do it in a heart beat. But dam! It sounds like a lotta work.
Posts: 251 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember as a young teen falling asleep on the couch and waking up with my sister and her best friend giggling after they had given me a pedicure/manicure. I think I chased them around the house for 15 minutes before I was able to clobber them. I would've slept through the whole thing too if they hadn't gotten so bold as to start painting my nose as well! [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CJ, I remember that old Jerky Boys skit! Great stuff!

To the subject at hand, I have neither had my toenails painted voluntary or involuntary, as in ledaemon's case. I'm just not into doing that.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive never done this, but I suppose I could see why it would be done in relation to loving female feet and toes, Ive heard of guys who have painted their fingernails and sat on their hands or did something to cut off the feeling to the hand....

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've never done it but i do like the way my own feet look in general. I have read about a lot of guys doing it. enough that the idea doesn't even sound weird to me.
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by d-wreck:
i feel comfortable at this site now and i have a question that i want to talk about. did any of u guys paint ur own toes when you were a kid. i never seen any types of post about this and i need to know. i used to paint my own toes and look at them when i was like 10-13 years old. any one else?

you're the only one buddy [Big Grin]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ozkar:
i've never done it but i do like the way my own feet look in general.

I agree, and though I've never painted my nails, I've occassionally worn my wife's flip-flops or sandals and foot jewlery. It's a form of transvestic fetishism. I believe that a minority of guys experience this and that it due to very specific psychological and situational circumstances.

I sent you a PM on an old post about this.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d-wreck
Loyal Member
Member # 13026

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d-wreck   Email d-wreck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for the replies, like i said it was when i was a kid, im 27 now, i have not done it in over 14 years, i guess it does sound kinda weird but whatever, i just like to look at painted toes

--------------------
just wait till u see Meghann's toes!!! real soon!!

Posts: 69 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still do.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links