Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » female model in my art class today

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: female model in my art class today
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
today at the art class i was talking with a female i am friends with. she is like in her late 20s. we were talking about regular stuff and i notice she was wearing flipflops. Me: thats the first time i've seen you wear flipflops.

she: yeah i'm a dancer and sometimes my feet are in pain.

me: i'm good at massages.

she: oh, you are let me see.
(she wanted me to massage her hand to see if i was any good, i put pressure into it and she liked it)

she: thats good i will keep you in mind, i will let you know.

me: yeah anytime you want.

she: i see you next week ,right?

me: yeah you will.
i was so happy because she has big feet about size 11 or 12. her feet resemble tyra banks feet a little. i'm afraid when i massage her back or feet i'm going to get hard and she might notice

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a work in progress to me, angel wood. I wish you luck!

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you get hard just use my line. just so you wont make her feel uncomfortable tell her that your sorry its just the feeling of touching a beautiful womans body got you a little excited and not to worry you wont hurt her. explain to her that just as much as she enjoys receiving them, you enjoy giving them. it should clear up any negative thoughts she has about you. or at least i hope so.
good luck buddy.

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cool [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks, i won't mention anythining about the fetish if i get hard and she notice

--------------------

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I made a similar comment about a chick at work who goes barefoot all the time. She has wide feet (she's a little on the chunky side) and always had red nails and a toe ring. Sometimes she wears black flip flops, but mostly, it's slip on shoes from Hot Topic. She also has a habit of wiggling her daddy toe while standing around barefoot.

I asked her, "is it barefoot time yet?"

She kicks off her shoes. "Yes, barefoot time!"

For the rest of the shift, she's barefoot and toewiggling. I made a comment about her being a Hobbitt because we were talking about LOTR and she said, "My feet are big, but not hairy!"

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

i just remebered should i bring a little bottle of lotion for her feet or do you think she might think that somethings up and figure out my fetish

--------------------

Civis Romanus Sum
Major Player
Member # 14233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Civis Romanus Sum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by angel wood:
i just remebered should i bring a little bottle of lotion for her feet or do you think she might think that somethings up and figure out my fetish

I don't think she would necessarily figure out you have a foot fetish just because you've carried with you a bottle of lotion,but just to be 100% sure to keep that passion of yours under cover i would not bring it the first time.

Good luck by the way. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Dum loquimur, fugerit inuida aetas.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero.

Posts: 182 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

thanks [Smile] and by the way thats a cool picture

--------------------

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since you're a budding artist, perhaps you could convince her to let you draw a picture of her barefooted!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

i have sketched her many times as a model for me but she was never barefooted. i guess i could i would just tell her that i need more work in frawing hands & feet.

--------------------

Civis Romanus Sum
Major Player
Member # 14233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Civis Romanus Sum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
thanks [Smile] and by the way thats a cool picture

Thank you if you are referring to the picture in my avatar (are you or did i get wrong? [Tongue] ). [Smile] It's the latin poet Horatius.

--------------------
Dum loquimur, fugerit inuida aetas.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero.

Posts: 182 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i have sketched her many times as a model for me but she was never barefooted. i guess i could i would just tell her that i need more work in frawing hands & feet.

You don't even have to do that. You could just tell her that you like the barefoot look!

--------------------

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

thats true. i wonder how she would react if i told her about my secret

--------------------

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Don't be scared! Girls are a lot more open these days.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links