Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Any Suggestions

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Any Suggestions
huntduck458
Board Regular
Member # 7295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for huntduck458   Email huntduck458   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a major foot fetish but have problems being aroused by any other parts of the womens body.Anybody else have this problem or have any suggestions.
Posts: 3 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't knock it, buddy! I'd rather see a fully clothed girl barefooted than a nude girl with shoes on!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im exactly the same. I would be persauaded to pick feet over pussy its that bad.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In adition to pretty feet I also like small firm boobs with pink nipples. But make NO doubt about it...... FEET are what drives me wild!!
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Old psychology trick from the BF Sinner days.

Before engaging in foot-frolic expose yourself to images (or the real thing) or other female parts. Do this everytime you are about have feet.

Eventually you will be conditioned to expect feet and will associate the female body part you're being exposed too, to foot action. Then you will be aroused by the site of other nude parts.

It might work..? Give it a shot.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gibarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow i'm not the only guy like this too. for the longest time i've pondered this same question in my head, like why am i not so attracted to other parts like i am to the feet.

for me, if she's got big boobs...that usually drives me just as nuts as hot feet...cause i just think......lol. there's been many times when i went to strip clubs with my buddy's...and i was thinking to myself why the hell don't i get wood like i do when i see hot feet...it's cause i got a foot fetish plain and simple.

now one thing i must say, nothing...NOTHING feels better then plain old pussy or even a wet bj. footjobs i'm sure must feel great..but NOT as good as the other things i mentioned...and when you know how good something feels (like her spit on your dick) you KNOW how it's gonna feel and you usually just forget about your fetish and just do what feels best..

JUST THE SAME as some guys completely lose it over a nice rack...but can almost vomit thinking of feet...we're all the same just a tad different. once you relate feeling to sight...it's pretty much awesome.

[ May 08, 2006, 09:30 PM: Message edited by: gibarian ]

Posts: 208 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
Don't knock it, buddy! I'd rather see a fully clothed girl barefooted than a nude girl with shoes on!

damn you couldnt have said it any better dougie!
its like that girl that gets naked but keeps her socks on, id rather have the girl barefoot with all her clothes on too!

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK I'll be the oddball here. If a woman has an awesome body then even if she is naked except for socks, I would still be plenty turned on..It's happened.
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although I can visually be very interested and aroused by non-foot parts of other women's bpdies, I've been exhibiting these same symptoms for awhile with my wife when actually having sex. It could just be a phase with me, now that(after many years of not knowing) she knows about my fetish and is indulging me in it. Kinda like a kid with a new toy, all my focus is on them. Though I love and enjoy her entire body, there's no question that looking at or doing stuff with her feet arouse me more than other body parts, and are sometimes the only thing that can bring me to climax. For instance, I will be semi-aroused by touching her or massaging her back, but when I get to her legs and feet I'm definitely full-staff. And many times I've found myself unable to cliamx inside her, preferring instead to cum on her feet. She's been very understanding so far, but I don't want this to always be the case, because she likes the emotional attachment of me being, and cumming, inside her. The last time we made love I did cum inside her, but I was thinking about her feet.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I'm having that problem... even worse is that it has permeated into my fantasies now and when I'm having sex with my dream girls they are bitching at me cuz I can only get it up for their feet and they think I don't love them and that I only love their feet... but I try to tell them that I really love them.

Would really love it if someone can present a solution to this problem so I can also fix my fantasies back to normal again, where it was just me and the girls feet and them not bitching at me about love.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aron
Loyal Member
Member # 13913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like boobs, pussy, ass, hands, and legs, and feet, pretty much everything,,so im happy no matter what.
Posts: 57 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like feet. It's my thing. But, if you're really looking to solve your fetish problem. Obviously, there is no cure. But, you can make yourself enjoy the other parts of the body. This is done by continious stimulation to whatever part of the body you want to become more attracted to. By continiously pleasuring yourself to it, eventually you'll start to see it sexually. Kind of like starting with a foot fetish, but after you'e masturbated to it for a while it becomes much stronger. I feel sorry if you decide to do this, but if you want to, I hope that helps!
Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links