Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Got Caught Looking at Feet at Work..!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Got Caught Looking at Feet at Work..!!
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

Icon 10 posted      Profile for gibarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whoopsie...lol. hey guys i work at best buy and the hot weather is here oh yeah. anyway todayi had several foot sightings but one was great. this older gal like mid 50's was wearing tan sheer stockings with mules and she kept on taking her foot in and out of her shoe. she flexed her soles and just basically was playing with her foot or whatnot.

i swear it i try and look at feet in an inconspicuous (did i spell that right lol) manner but today i got caught. i couldn't stop looking at this womens soft nyloned soles which looked mighty smooth. this couple walked by and looked at me and asked me for help WHILE i was gazing straight down at this womens sole. the guy gave me a eyebrow high look like "wtf are you looking at"..?

SO what i did was ask them to hold on a minute...then i got my keys and opened a bottom draw right next to the chicks feet i was looking at...just to pretend i was looking in that direction haha...i made believe i was looking at stock....lol.

ps..i honestly don't really care that much anymore cause i usually just give a look at the chicks feet..if they see me..i look up and just nod or look away.... after all it is a free country lol.

Posts: 208 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, that's cool. It's actually kind of liberating, isn't it to get caught looking. It's like secretly wanting to show a sexy co-worker your cock. Or maybe that's just a desire I have.

But, if you want a 'feet at work' story... I just posted one.

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gibarian:
"wtf are you looking at"..?

i made believe i was looking at stock....lol.

Man, that fist bit is funny as hell. lol and you were looking at stock...stockINGS [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think that to notice someone looking at feet you need to be looking for people looking at feet. kind of like "i wonder who else is enjoying this" i really don't think any kind of fetish behavior is ever on your mind unless you are interested too. the dude was probably thinking "damn, i gotta cover for myself because this dude might have just seen me..wtf?"
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cjmeyer
Loyal Member
Member # 1621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cjmeyer   Author's Homepage   Email cjmeyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the club.I have been caught a time or two
Posts: 88 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i snuck a look at one of my co-worker's feet the other day. she came in to work on her own time and had on footwear that showed her toes.. she always talked about how gross feet are and hers were the worse. to my amazement, she's got some of the sexiest feet and toes i've seen in a while. what you call perfection!!!!! yet she thinks her feet are the grossest ever. i didn't comment.. but did i enjoy the view. she didn't notice.. so i wasn't 'caught' but most of my co-workers (the females anyway) know I like feet and a few of them will tease me about it or show me their toes periodically. (when admin isn't arond anyway)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punkluvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 9970

Icon 1 posted      Profile for punkluvsfeet   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
big ups bro

--------------------
latin girls and Brunettes have the best looking feet

Posts: 184 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gibarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok...if you really wanna play it off smooth..do this. i did this a couple times in public.

let's say you wanna see her feet upclose. take your wallet out and make believe you're looking for something...then fumble it and drop it....so now you HAVE to bend down and get your wallet and you can get a good peak lol and no one is the wiser. haha i did that in starbucks on time and my wallet almost hit her heel it was funny, i bent down to get it and she turned and looked at me....i just said "sorry my wallet almost hit you"..she just laughed and was like it's ok..

Posts: 208 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is really funny, i have gotten caught quite a few times that resulted in confused facial expressions, no outbursts though

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that was a great cover up man. Great one to think of on the fly. I don't work at best buy but 2 XMas's ago I was in line checkin out the feet of this tall yoga instructor in front of me. She had on these sandals and I could hear the sticky sound of her feet when the line slowly moved.

I don't know how many little peeps I took while we waited in line for like 8 minutes but it was a lot... and though I don't think she caught me it is quite possible the others in line might've seen me looking at her feet everytime the ladies head turned the other way.

I did get busted once standing in line for a beach club and I think of that moment many times even to this day. The thought of getting caught looking has much appeal, cuz you only wonder what is going through her mind simply from the look she gave you. Man it can be a memorable turn-on for with the right look and the right woman.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am now an assistant manager of the shoe spot and all I have to do is compliment womens toenail polish colour and they easily slip off thier shoe/flip-flop/heel...whichever and start posing thier feet or wiggling thier toes, its great. And I don't even have to mention my fetish.

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punkluvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 9970

Icon 1 posted      Profile for punkluvsfeet   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
u gotta be cool about it bro try not to get cought lol i always look at some feet when the ladies i work with pick up there checks

--------------------
latin girls and Brunettes have the best looking feet

Posts: 184 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links