Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Let's Hear It..U See Hott Feet...What Do You Imagine.....!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Let's Hear It..U See Hott Feet...What Do You Imagine.....!!
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gibarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, when i see a hot pair of feet i always imagine myself like giving them a massage with olive oil or similair.....for me besides stockinged feet oiley barefeet drives my mind NUTS...oh yeah the soles with oil on them=bliss...
Posts: 208 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I imagine smelling them and touching/massaging them to feel how soft and moist they are. Then I imagine kissing, licking and sucking on the feet [Mmm] [Drool] . And of course, the grand finale footjob or footfuck or just rubbing my cock all over the soles. [Jerkoff] [Hump]

I think most footguys imagine that sort of thing. [Wink]

Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting question. When I see a great pair of feet I'm pretty much "in the moment"- watching, gazing, staring (inconspicuously of course) and trying to commit as much to memory as I can. Kinda like taking the longest mental video I can. It's not until I'm no longer in her presence that I begin to think about and imagine things I'd do with them if they were mine.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LICKING HER SOLES AND SUCKING HER TOES
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First thing that comes to mind is smelling, then licking/sucking on them.
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just feel a little awake/alive... i don't think i necessarily imagine anything too specific. maybe feeling them on my chest or something.
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My first thought is imagining getting her feet in my hands and giving them a massage and a good tickling. Then, I'll think about what her toes and feet would taste like if I had the opportunity to suck and lick them.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punkluvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 9970

Icon 1 posted      Profile for punkluvsfeet   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im wondering what they smell like

--------------------
latin girls and Brunettes have the best looking feet

Posts: 184 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always think of the girl pointing her toes as I plunge into her warm little pussy!!! I LOVE it when they point their toes during sex.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ya I wonder what they smell like,and if they are as soft as they look

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I pretty much have a two-track mind when it comes to female feet, and those two tracks are toesucking and footjobs. So unsurprisingly, those are the two things that I always immediately imagine in my head when I see a sexy pair of feet.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I smell, lick up her soles, and suck on her toes. Especially her big toe while I work my way down. The grand finale, which might be better than footfucking for me is she gives me a blow job, while putting her foot into my face so I can lick on it and spoil it until I cum. It's heaven on Earth. And truely is.
Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
massaging her feet,sucking her toes,and being her own personal shoe salesman

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quinten jr
Board Regular
Member # 5209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for quinten jr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if i see a girl wearing flip flops i always want to grab her ankles, lift her feet up close to my face and sniff her toes then her soles. after a while of that i'd be inclined to suck her toes and kiss her soles. just a natural impusle for me. but i fear the out come so i dont, of course.
Posts: 38 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm wondering if the girl could get coaxed into swearing off shoes...if she'd be willing to brave the terrain on her bared feet for me from then on out. Then I imagine getting to have my way with her tender, dirty feet after a long and arduous, adventurous day.

Hey, it's a fantasy and we're all entitled. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links