Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How many people like cheesy feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How many people like cheesy feet?
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,
How many of us actually like a sweaty cheesy smelling pair of feet does this play an important part of your foot fetish or does smell not come into at all and you just find nice female feet cared for is the biggest turn on. For me to worship female feet there has to be some aroma I cannot find I like too clean feet the hint of sweaty smell hits the spot and I would say is very very huge on why I like foot fetish in general. I have been on other forums and know alot of guys do not like female feet smell at all, I always find this hard for myself the endorphins that are released into the body when you smell a nice cheesy smell are tops for me.

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah, a nice female "stink" to a girls' foot is the best..i wouldn't have it any other way.That is definetly half the attracion besides seeing feet!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18317 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punkluvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 9970

Icon 1 posted      Profile for punkluvsfeet   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nah i like them just a lil smelly like after a long day at work

--------------------
latin girls and Brunettes have the best looking feet

Posts: 184 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elijah
Board Regular
Member # 7495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elijah   Email elijah   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like clean feet.Cheesy isn't an attractive adjective anyway you look at it.
Posts: 41 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elijah:
I like clean feet.

Ditto. Clean feet for me. I do love Cheez Doodles though, for what it's worth.

[Smile]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like in between. I've had a few models who's feet were like super clean and there was like no taste or smell and it was somewhat disappointing.

I don't think I'd enjoy way too much stench though (as I've found from really raunchy shoes).

I'm mid-range and for me I prefer kinda the sweeter smelling tinge to the funk, like when a girl has had some sort of fruity foot rub in the morning and been walking all day in open toed shoes.

For some reason, I think I'm one of the few guys who can actually smell pheremones, but that is probably just a psychological thing I've convinced myself of

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the smell is like putting the icing on the cake,more flavor too.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wish I had a nickel for every time this question or one very much like it has been posted.
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like smelly and sweaty, not cheesy. To me cheesy is like a dirty foot that is wayy to strong. My fav are feet that have been in heels, nylons, after a day of working or feet in shoes after the gym. The natural aroma.

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cheeze Doodles are so old CJ; Cheese Wizz is tha shit. Squirt about 2 good shots on each toe; all the protein, calcium, and toe goodness a growing boy needs!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wvcple2003:
Cheeze Doodles are so old CJ; Cheese Wizz is tha shit.

I guess I'm just old-fashioned when it comes right down to it. Hell I still prefer rotary phones! I always found the spray cheese in the areosol can to be pretty gross. Okay, back to feet now. hehe

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wvcple2003:
Cheeze Doodles are so old CJ; Cheese Wizz is tha shit. Squirt about 2 good shots on each toe; all the protein, calcium, and toe goodness a growing boy needs!

[Mmm] [Mmm] [Drool] humm I'll have to try that on the wife's feet, [Laugh] BBQ sauce is real good on toe's

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love em!! they are the best!! mmm mmm mmm

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Romona Rockwell
Board Regular
Member # 14511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romona Rockwell   Author's Homepage   Email Romona Rockwell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Depends what mood i'm in. [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 39 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always liked smellier feet, and I'm always desirous of feet smellier than the ones I've had. I don't think I've had any really cheesy feet, and the one time I smelled a girl's feet that she said were really smelly, I didn't think they smelled too strongly. Then again, I'm the type who can intake a powerful feeling of anything (pain, bad taste, bad smell, irritating noise) and simply be underwhelmed, showing little or no reaction.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links