Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » OK question for the non-scent fans (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: OK question for the non-scent fans
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, there are always questions regarding those hwo like smelly feet, now I have one for the guys who prefer feet to have no smell.. Say you met this real hot chick, you get to your place after a date and she puts her feet in your lap. You start to rub them and you are thinking about kissing them. More and more you are indulging and she seems to have no intention of stopping you. However, you notice her feet smell. Do you deny yourself the opportunity to suck her toes and hope you get another chance or do you just hold your breath and suck her feet anyway?
Would you pass up a perfect pair of feet simply because they ahd a strong smell? Not saying a raunchy stink, just a strong aroma?
Thoughts?

Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nylonfootsniffer:
Would you pass up a perfect pair of feet simply because they ahd a strong smell? Not saying a raunchy stink, just a strong aroma?

As long as the smell isn't a full-fledged stink or unpleasant odor, then yes, I'd certainly make the most of the situation and enjoy her feet despite the smell. It's true that I'd prefer the feet to have no discernible smell aside from perhaps a pleasant scented-soap fragrance, but a little natural smell wouldn't be a deal-breaker for me at all if the feet were as perfect as the hypothetical implies.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elijah
Board Regular
Member # 7495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elijah   Email elijah   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If its a strong smell I think I would stop.If its a girl I've been with quite a bit before and know well I think I'd be more likely to go through with it.But more then likely I'd pass up that particular opportunity.The stink just doesn't do it for me hehe.
Posts: 41 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have much of a sense of smell to begin with. A scrappy childhood in rough neighborhoods has a tendancy to do that to ya. If it was a natural smell I wouldn't mind but if it's one of those hasn't seen soap since sometime when Clinton was president type smells I would have to pass. Sorry man, but I like my ladies' feetsies to be clean.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd dig in as long as it wasn't some ammonia stench or something like stale corn chips, ya know what I mean

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
retif64
All Pro Poster
Member # 12

Icon 1 posted      Profile for retif64   Email retif64   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't pass unless it is a real BAD stink.Plus...I tell you what...consider asking her to wash her feet (you doing that).I know for a fact that it would be considered even weirder than the kissing but,in my experience,it strikes VERY positively. "You must be crazy..." "This has never happened to me !!" "It's weird but it feels so good..." "I can't believe that ! " "I should pay you for this ! " etc.etc.etc. [Hump] [Hump]
Posts: 586 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah but it also could offend a girl. she may be like: "You wanna wash them why? you trying to tell me my feet stink??"
LOL

Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm not a fan of very strong smelly feet. i would pass on the chance.... why? i start to sneeze and my eyes run. so in order not to embarass her, i'd chill and keep my nose away. (had to do that once before and the gal thanked me for not embarassing her)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
retif64
All Pro Poster
Member # 12

Icon 1 posted      Profile for retif64   Email retif64   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would tell her,no problem. "Hey,your feet stink,but if you let me take care of them you won't regret..." [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 586 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Given the fact that I've massaged, kissed but not sucked or licked my wife's feet when they were slightly smelly, as long as it was only a light odor I'd probably carry through with it.

But, assuming that we were alone, had some time, and a shower or bath available I'd probably see if I could get her into one or the other. It's a lot of fun to begin with and gets us both squeeky clean and smelling nice.

If a clean-up was not available I'd definitely have to pass it up. Again were I dating, that's probably something I would heavily take into consideration as far as a long term relationship was concerned, probably not committting to a LTR with her unless, knowing of my foot fetish, she regularly and joyfully agreed to cleaning up her feet before sex or making out.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tough call. I guess it would depend on the level of odor...AND how badly I wanted to have my way with this woman's feet.

I've been in the situation a couple of times where the woman is very attractive and she has fantastic looking feet, but I had to stop myself from making further foot advances because of foot odor.

I'm a pretty sad case because I have a low tolerance for foot odors. I prefer a woman's feet to either not smell at all, to have a VERY light aroma, or to smell completely of scented lotion.

The "one wash" rule is a good one for me. If a woman's feet smell too strongly, wash her feet once to get rid of the heavy aroma, possibly add the smell of a scented soap, and soften her feet a bit.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
I prefer a woman's feet to either not smell at all, to have a VERY light aroma, or to smell completely of scented lotion.

We're in sync again.

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aron
Loyal Member
Member # 13913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont like feet to stink,,any part of a woman that smells is a turn off for me, i would prefer her feet smell like strawberries or cherries lol.
Posts: 57 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't deal with smelly feet. I'd probably move on to other parts or perhaps pull the whole, "let's take a bath together" move.
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't deal with a hot girls feet unless they've got that leathery smell. Biggest turn on ever.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links