Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Getting older with your foot fetish

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Getting older with your foot fetish
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,
This is a question I have often asked myself getting older will I still have the same urge and passion about female feet? I am already starting to think about it now in my thirties would I have the same intensity as I do now will all younger ladies feet still be appealing, it is a bit of hard question really until you are older you really cannot say or answer this

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i jus ponderd this question myself(thanks to your post) and feel altho my fetish will never die being its soo powerful.but then i think of the movie 'war of the roses' and in the begining you see danny devito getting played with by that womens feet,and having admitted his foot fetish.then towards the end of the movie and the main character women(whats her name again??lol) tried to persway him with her feet and he tells her its not gonna work and that he hasnt had a foot fetish in 5 years,so hey who knows.
as for "will younger womens feet still be appealing" should go with what your preferances in women @ the time are.forinstance,when i was 16,i would look @ feet of girls between the ages of 14-30.now im 24 and i onely look @ women and their feet between the ages of like 19-40.so yea as you evolve as an adult,so does your preferances(unless your a sick pedophile or end up wit a sub foot fetish for senior citizens lol)

Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll put it to you this way, I'm 38 and mine hasn't slowed down by any means. As a matter of fact its probably more intense now as just I'm on a pretty good streak this week with at least one FJ a day for the past 4 days!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not to worry. I'm 59 and am still as passionate about the female foot as ever.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you call thirties old.. them i'm in the 'old'.LOL

in all seriousness.. I see it as a maturing and refining of the interest. i can spot what i like a mile away and tune in better.. but i've also got a better grip on it and won't act a fool around pretty feet!!!!!!!

and i can share it better with my lady because i understand better... i get more to the point.

it ain't going away... but it sure is maturing!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pheet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pheet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was going to post that question cause i to was getting a little concern about my age and still liking feet.i will be 50 this year.and i was wondering whats it going to be like when i get 80 [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] ...... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 496 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You'll be a dirty old man asking girls to show you their feet--and I'll be next to you doing the same thing! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 48 and enjoy looking at women's feet more every day, especially when I'm by myself. Went to the mall and a major retailer yesterday and was able to carefully and closely look at lots of feet while doing some shopping. Very enjoyable.

I've not sensed my fetish desires diminishing at all with age. Even better is the fact that, especially judging from the fact that her mom's feet stayed in very good shape, my wife's feet and legs are aging nicely and hopefully will change very little as she gets older.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While my foot fetish has certainly become far more specific and narrowly-refined over the years that I've had it, the intensity of it has increased seemingly exponentially all the while, so I've no doubt that as I grow older my passion for feet will continue to grow even more intense and yet simultaneously continue to make me increasingly more difficult to satisfy. I could easily envision myself as a grumpy old man surrounding myself with grumpy old footgals. "I said blue nailpolish, dagnabbit!"

[Laugh]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
juggyand wife
Loyal Member
Member # 11519

Icon 1 posted      Profile for juggyand wife   Email juggyand wife   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wife and i are both 44 going on 45
Posts: 59 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Julia exposed
Major Player
Member # 9025

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Julia exposed   Author's Homepage   Email Julia exposed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Calico Jack- "I said blue nailpolish, dagnabbit!"

LOL!

--------------------
Visit
feetexposure to see all my pics
 -

Posts: 241 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
likeherfeettosmell
Board Regular
Member # 14447

Icon 1 posted      Profile for likeherfeettosmell   Email likeherfeettosmell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
42 year old here and still my #1 passion. what i have never like is what some called, "mature feet". yesterday, today and tomorrow i liked, like and will like fresh(as in young)looking feet.
Posts: 20 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 37 and will still have a strong kick for the pretty fem-peds in the future. I just love this stuff [Big Grin] .

[ May 13, 2006, 12:45 AM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 42 and my love of feet has increased dramatically in the past 7 years or so. I find it more sexually inspiring than anything else.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It hasn't slowed down for me and I'm currently 37 years old and have been attracted to women's feet since I was a youngster.

For me personally, I've found that the older I get, the more I look for, and appreciate, the beauty of the female foot over a wider age spectrum. When I was younger, I found I would look at younger women's feet and not bother looking at women's feet that were 40 and older. I'm finding that I can now appreciate women's feet from women in their early 20s right up and through at least their 50s.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links