Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Active Feet/Toes or Still

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Active Feet/Toes or Still
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When you enjoy a ladies feet do you like her to be active: spreading, wiggling, or pointing her toes, scrunching up her soles, etc. or do you prefer that she hold them still?

It's interesting that my wife wiggles and wriggles her barefeet around all the time as we're sitting and watching tv at night, but holds them very still during footplay. I'll have to ask her to be more active.

(This was prompted by the videos of the former gymnast's feet in the pics section. Wow did I like those last two vids)

[ May 12, 2006, 02:39 PM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it all depends on what i'm enjoying about her feet and what activities i'm into.

if i'm just looking at them... some playful activity that looks natural to her personality is always prefered (even it that means staying still). if i'm at the sweet spot (where the toes meet the sole) then, hodling still is prefered.

if i'm massaging her feet, a little less motion is prefered... but in other situaitons, let her be active!!! be it shoeplay, footsies, teasing, whatever, active is the way to be.

hoep that is insightful

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
When you enjoy a ladies feet do you like her to be active: spreading, wiggling, or pointing her toes, scrunching up her soles, etc. or do you prefer that she hold them still?

I'd definitely choose "active" over "inactive" because a gal's active involvement in the foot festivities is a key factor which shapes just how much I enjoy any given footplay scenario. I don't really find anything particularly sexy about a gal who's just laying there and not doing anything, but a gal who is actively using her feet to seduce & entice is an absolute winner in my book.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
retif64
All Pro Poster
Member # 12

Icon 1 posted      Profile for retif64   Email retif64   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree.Some kind of activity is way better than total inactivity.
Posts: 586 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dafne
Major Player
Member # 14417

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dafne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread is really interesting for me since I'm one of the girls who simply cannot keep their feet still in a way...
Sometimes I don't even realize that I'm moving them until someone makes me notice!
Well, if I am asked during a worship to keep them still sure I am also able to do that...but it's not my "nature"... [Smile]

Posts: 108 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
likeherfeettosmell
Board Regular
Member # 14447

Icon 1 posted      Profile for likeherfeettosmell   Email likeherfeettosmell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great question. i only and i mean only like my wife's feet to be inactive. i don't know what it is with me, if my wife spread them, it turn me off, so she doesn't do it. i don't like to see spread toes pics. hey i'm nuts that way.
Posts: 20 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, never seen this directly addressed. active for sure, absolutely active, just seeing sexy feet excites me for a second then wears off, but when dangling, shoeplay or just busy wiggling feet is going on i am at full attention

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I enjoy having Kims feet active, when taking videos or masterbating i love watching her wiggle her feet. Or when I'm smelling them havingher spread her toes apart for me to smell. If sucking on her toes i really enjoy her wiggiling them in my mouth across my tongue.

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wigglers and spreaders anytime !
[Thumbs Up]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep I love to see a girl with lively toes.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
acebg
Elite Trooper
Member # 2056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for acebg   Author's Homepage   Email acebg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When my wife is on the phone, her toes go wild. She doesn't know she's doing it. I love it.

--------------------
I love "Toes that Wiggle; Naturally"

Posts: 323 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the minority here. I prefer inactive and still, with only the slightest movement, like twitches and the occasional toe flex. Feet moving around too much are too much of a distraction for me, because I'm the type who likes to study and mentally photograph every single contour, wrinkle, ridge, print, etc. of a girl's feet, and the only way I can do that is when feet are still. I much prefer pictures of a girl's feet side by side, relaxed, then toe flexing, spreading, scrunching, and the like.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joey blah
Member # 11221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joey blah         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mel6677:
This thread is really interesting for me since I'm one of the girls who simply cannot keep their feet still in a way...
Sometimes I don't even realize that I'm moving them until someone makes me notice!

That's my preference right there. I LOVE girls who wiggle their toes unconsciously. Maybe your feet have a mind of their own! Muahahahaha!
Posts: 1 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links