Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ladies Night Out, in MY favor!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ladies Night Out, in MY favor!!!
PolySciGuy100
Loyal Member
Member # 2550

Icon 7 posted      Profile for PolySciGuy100   Email PolySciGuy100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife had a friend visit from out-of-town this weekend. I stayed home with the kids all weekend and let the ladies go out and have their "girl" fun. I have been out-of-state for the last 2 weeks on business ... home only on weekends. I am convinced that "Mother Nature" hates me, becuase she is on her "monthly curse" this week and is untouchable. Don't worry, the story gets better!!! hehehe

The cool part is, they went to a shoe store and bought many pairs ... all sandals!!! The wife is wearing them all and teasing the hell out of me!!! And yes, she totally knows of my fetish, so she is doing it on purpose!!! They even went to a spa (mega freakin' $$$) and she privately revealed to me that my feet massages are SO much better!! (I guess years of experience and communication have paid off!!!) Her feet are a major component of our sex life ... to both of our pleasures!

Her company left this morning. AND, as soon as "The Curse" is over, she owes me bigtime!!!! lol

In a few days, "the ball is in my court." lol

See there, we just turned 10 years of marriage, and we are still into each other like Newlyweds. Here is proof, ladies! Us fetish guys are predictable, long term, and the best catch out there! We (feet guys) will worship your feet, no questions, no limits.

I know, married sex is not as cool as single sex. I have no websites, books, or other means to fulfill your deepest fantasies. I guess I am one of the few advocates of marriage left. There is hope out there, guys. Just do your homework. Not all will qualify as "Mrs. Right." But, when you do find her, all of the work was totally worth it.

At age 33 - my wife may no look like "Miss. America" after 2 kids. I wouldn't trade her for any model in Hollywood. Once you meet her, you would soon realize just how beautiful she is ... inside and out. She still gets looks from other guys, she still gets flirted with when out and about. She still has "it." But she is all mine, and I need not worry.

Dudes, she gives me the BEST footjobs, handjobs, etc. She LOVES when I suck on her toes. Her little toe is an orgasm button, suck on it when she is in the right mood and she rockets to the big "O."

I think I am the luckiest "Foot Fetish Hubby" in the world.

Posts: 55 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by theclippers:
I am convinced that "Mother Nature" hates me, becuase she is on her "monthly curse" this week and is untouchable. Her company left this morning. AND, as soon as "The Curse" is over, she owes me bigtime! Dudes, she gives me the BEST footjobs, handjobs, etc. She LOVES when I suck on her toes. Her little toe is an orgasm button, suck on it when she is in the right mood and she rockets to the big "O."

Well, a big hoorah and amen to your entire post. Though delayed extensively (due to my ignorance)I've been incredibly happy and blessed by a wife who also indulges me in my fetish. In my mind, being married makes it even better. She's done everything I've asked of her.

But I've also felt the same incredible frustration at being away (both she and I occassionally travel for several days to a week). And then you finally get some time together and she's on her period. Or you make love once and it starts. Wow, in some ways I can't wait until menopause. The frustration is compounded even further when she's been teasing you, especially with foot stuff.

But I'm most fascinated and curious, so much so that I've posted about it here before, that she doesn't indulge you with her feet or hands when she's on her "monthly curse". My wife is getting better at it but it's still not a offered regularly, even though she knows my sex drive is much higher than hers. She seems to presume and expect total abstinence during her period, even though at times (especially toward the end) that it's obvious her hormones are spiking and she's horny as hell. (She will not under any circumstances have sex during this time, but I try to encourage her to give me a handjob or footjob). So do you guys not do this either?

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for your marriage advice!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doitny
Loyal Member
Member # 14061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doitny   Email doitny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
theclippers came up with a great point that i have been telling my GF's for years. foot fetish guys are the best guys out there!we are the most loyal guys.( every girl wants sex, but when you find a girl into or willing to give into your foot fetish you stay home and loyal to her. believe me i have had my share of women that would not even let me massage there feet, much less suck on a toe or two ). we are easily turned on ( a foot wiggle, some teasing, your feet on my face rub, foot massage. and you could do this wearing baggy sweat pants and a baggy shirt with no makeup....can't get easier than that girls ) and i have been made to change my mind on a few arguments or disagreements with my gf's by her useing her feet to get her way. and when i was growing up i had 2 other friends with footh fetishes. we were all young goodlooking real men that you would love to be seen walking down the street with, not the sick looking nerdy guys you see in the papers or on jerry springer! and since most of us are submissive in one way or another when it comes to feet,you have a greater chance of finding a guy with a foot fetish that will never ever dream of laying a hand on a women. its just not in our nature. and i can't stress this point enough. if a foot man is getting feet at home, he will never stray or cheat on a women. not every girl is into this fetish and when you do find one, we treat them like a princess and never will leave her.
Posts: 64 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ theclippers. brother you are speaking my languaje there. i have been married for 12 years and as you said, after two kids(girls)and at 36, my wife is not the hot ass(ass still looks great though)she was when we met, when she was 18. but as you said, i'd not replace her with the most beautiful girl outthere. i do love to look at other girls feet and ass, but the only ass and feet i want to have in my face and mouth, are hers.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links